Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP (32880 Views)

Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by ManirBK: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has won at Bashir Sheriff Machina’s polling in Machina town after
polling the highest number of votes.

According to reports, Tinubu polled 155 votes, while Atiku Abubakar of PDP got 61 votes.

Meanwhile, President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan has lost at Bashir Machina’s polling unit, Kofar Inji 001B.
Lawan scored 90 votes, while PDP’s senatorial candidate, Ilu Bello got 111.

Senate President Ahmad Lawan, who defeated Bashir Machina at Supreme Court over Yobe North Senatorial ticket, is said to have failed to win Machina ward cumulatively.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/25/tinubu-wins-at-machinas-polling-unit-as-lawan-loses-in-machina-ward-to-pdp/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by ManirBK: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jagaban will surely secured more than 25% in all over Northern states, the knock out punch will be in the South West. Victory is ours Tomorrow. Sai Jagaban of Nigeria!!!!

96 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by SmartPolician: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
24 hours after election, we should go beyond PU and ward results. I want to see LG and state results.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Nazgul: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
I want to ask a question...

If candidate A wins 9 states and gets 25% in more than 24 states.

And candidate B wins 15 states, has higher numerical figures but doesn't get 25 % in 24 states.

Who would be declared winner?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by xquire(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi will win:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25%
Niger
Gombe
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Ekiti
Kano

Modified: Peter Obi's 25% in Gombe, confirmed

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉
HE Peter Gregory Obi GCFR

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC is joking with Nigerians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Elvis2kay: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Iyeme..! As Obidient I think say we don win ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by dapsoneh: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
So with the backyard supreme court ruling, O still lu'le grin grin grin grin

I know that Machina guy must have worked for the PDP candidate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by emmabest2000(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Danm

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Dialpad: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
As expected

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Caramia2020(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
As expected.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by haffaze777(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
I heard pa Adebanjo won his poling for Pandora man🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Fearyourcreator: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
xquire:
Peter Obi will win:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25% or less
Niger
Kano
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Gombe
Ekiti

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉
You really get strength ...Yinmu

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Realist12: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
The battle is in the North, so far so good APC is beating PDP. Any one that wins the North will win the election. Atiku hasn't been impressive in the South so far, Obi has stolen his base .
Vitoria ascerta.
The Lion of Bourdillon is coming.
The renewed hope .
The Simba of Nigeria PRIDE

Anyone care to put the continuum ♾ cap on baby Simba .

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Tribal: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Freshtruth:
He no go better for INEC officials
Jokerman:
We are waiting. No shaking. If Obi doesn't win this election, I ain't voting in this country again because she cannot be salvaged
mariahAngel:
We call for the cancellation of this election!
The sacrifices we made must not be in vain!
Freshtruth:
me too I no vote again o they swear for this country I swear

grin Abeg, someone should help me with that picture that says "Sweet like Sugar, Yellow like Fanta... Everybody like your tears! Your tears your tears!"
Tinubu has been Declared President of Nigeria already, According to the Prophecy. Days ago, I called attention of People to the fact that too many People said they Dreamt and saw Tinubu Declared Winner and Addressing the Nation on National TV as Nigerian President. It was a Big Evidence from Spiritual Realm especially when even Obedients too started saying they were having Dreams seeing Tinubu as President few days ago, many of them ended their posts here with "god forbid!!!" I don't know which god they wanted to forbid what the Supreme GOD Revealed even to themselves too. When Heaven has Signed Something to Happen, how on Earth will some waste their Time fighting it. Pathetic!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
xquire:
Peter Obi will win:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25% or less
Niger
Kano
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Gombe
Ekiti

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

And China and Bangladesh grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by mainman7(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Despite all the Slanderous Campaign efforts of Igbos that frantically tried to make Nigerians to hate this Great Man, yet all sensible Nigerians voted him because because we know that he shall truly industrialize Nigeria and truly make the Country great. With Giants Strides that Tinubu shall make the Country to achieve, soon We shall all be Proud to tell the outside World that we are Nigerians. Just like it was in Obasanjo time, Nigerian Passport shall soon become Visa Free to many Nations again and they shall also beg and Scrabble for Visa to Visit Nigeria.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by backbone503(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Politics at its peak!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Burgerlomo: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Cool!
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Cantonese: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Pipapi1: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is joking with Nigeriyans

Just say they are joking with IPOB

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by drinkgarri: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
this year election is an action film with alot of suspence . kudos to the directors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Throwback: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
I want to believe by now that Tinubu's victory speech has been sent out to all media outlets?

Let them send extra copies of the speech to Anambra, and in Igbo language.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

God bless our President elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
AKA JAGABAN.

God bless all good, sane and honest Nigerians.

Our Darling Daddy, Awesome mom and our beautiful lovely sisters are patiently watching and waiting for the GOOD NEWS

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by dapsoneh: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You really get strength ...Yinmu
dey play, just dey play cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by femisplash: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Machina delivered.. I feel sorry for him tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Alamkir: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Northern are trustworthy pple, they didn't betray Tinubu. In the future a lot of pple will start trusting the north

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Throwback: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Childen:
What a shambolic election

Shambolic because your candidate is losing?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Triangles1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Some said fake news, anything about TINUBU progress is always fake to them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why didn't all these results come out yesterday angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" / Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.