Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? (35263 Views)

This phone has the longest battery Life / Which Android Phone Has D Longest Battery Life / Gionee M2 - Smartphone With Longest Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by sylve11: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
i regret laying my hands on BB. silly makers, silly productio, silly everything. I beg make i fall back to my Nokia N900 angry cool
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by malikalhaj: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2011
One mans meet is another dudes poison, here i am, loving iphone4 design
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by hbrednic: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
i hate BB
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Abayomin70(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
BB d phone no tyt at all,no roged at all,battery no dey last.IF IT IS NOT NOKIA IT CAN NEVER B LIKE NOKIA,IF IT IS NOT SYMBIAN IT CAN NEVA NEVA NEVA B LIKE SYMBIAN
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by cjayy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
How your BB Ba3 drains really depends on how you use it. They key to a lasting Ba3 life is to Close All Applications when not in use. If you download so many Applications that always Run in the background, then your Ba3 wouldn't last long.

Always Boost your BB Memory and Clear Logs. Network Fluctuations too drain Ba3 Life cos the BB uses more Energy/Power @ this point.

Remember that too much of pinging, typing and press press (and a lot more) is synonymous with BB Users, so that's just that.

Happy Pinging!
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by kingsots(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
I have looked deeply into blackberry and its battery problem, and I have come up with a wonderful solution, you don't need an extra battery or go along with you charger everywhere you go. All you should have is a portable charger see pics below. If you are interested send me a PIN MSG(pin:26C93319) don't add me I won't accept or call 08095777366.

Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by numen(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
blink182:

The blackberry phone is always connected to the internet, that is the major reason the batteries don't last. Try to take note, when you have no subscription your battery lasts for longer because then you have no reason to keep its screen light on for prolonged period and the internet is also not draining on its battery.

You have said it all. Most BB users are always connected to the internet running multiple apps that require online connectivity e.g FB, BB Messenger, Twitter, Web Browser at the same time, this will definetly guarantee that your battery will neva last a day without charging.

If your BIS expires try and monitor your battery power for a day or two. You'll notice the difference. So like the poster asked, Most BB phones have good battery it depends on the usage
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
I think BB 8310!
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by hustla(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
blink182:

The blackberry phone is always connected to the internet, that is the major reason the batteries don't last. Try to take note, when you have no subscription your battery lasts for longer because then you have no reason to keep its screen light on for prolonged period and the internet is also not draining on its battery.

Thats number 1,remove recent updates on ur bbm,log out of ym and remove apps u r not using that r running n ur battery shld be good.

strangest:

If you need long battery life, abeg go try Techno phones, They can reach a week,

u no like chincoberry?? grin grin
blink182:

Very true but BB is a serious business tool and when it comes to communication, android and iphone are for kids except of course your have skype. BB is the business phone for the globe trotter who needs to be in touch constantly with family and associates. I've used all and BB still appeal the most especially as regards communication.

*licks JUJU*Na thunder and Sango go fire that mouth wey u use tok, iPhone z for kids??Jesu mi ooooo!! pls keep on basking in the glory of your obivious,deluded stupidity!!
pls get an iPhone and stop toking dust abeg, hissssssssssssssss
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by playahP(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2011
i use i-fone 4 and i swear it is the bestest thing to happen to humanity, jeez, i even produce high quality music (im a music producer) on it using fl mobi, seriously, i dnt think i can use anyother fone in this world, besides, make sure u jail break ur iphone unless u no wan enjoy am.
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by IbroSaunks(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
I use a 9870(bold4) and I'm quite impressed wiv d battery life. A tip for extendin the battery life though, is to set the device to only use EDGE signals, as 3G connections drain the battery considerably faster than EDGE. That is, though, if ur willin to lose some speed for longer battery life
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Sike(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
hbrednic:

i hate BB
Yeah! Me too.
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
I use a 9870(bold4) and I'm quite impressed wiv d battery life. A tip for extendin the battery life though, is to set the device to only use EDGE signals, as 3G connections drain the battery considerably faster than EDGE. That is, though, if ur willin to lose some speed for longer battery life
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by pkv(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2011
Abayomin70:

BB d phone no tyt at all,no roged at all,battery no dey last.IF IT IS NOT NOKIA IT CAN NEVER B LIKE NOKIA,IF IT IS NOT SYMBIAN IT CAN NEVA NEVA NEVA B LIKE SYMBIAN
tell dem!well said, bros honsule n semidy where una dey wey one monk dey say iphone na 4 kids?!d guy high on craze man dry pooooo?guys i know opinions r lyk private parts, every1 is got 1 but d truth is dat dere r only 2 types of fones, Nokia n odaz, my hacked E90 coffin is worth all d RIMS at amazon, una no say bb na acronym 4 bad battery.
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by hustla(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2011
pkv:

tell dem!well said, bros honsule n semidy where una dey wey one monk dey say iphone na 4 kids?!d guy high on craze man dry pooooo?guys i know opinions r lyk private parts, every1 is got 1 but d truth is dat dere r only 2 types of fones, Nokia n odaz, my hacked E90 coffin is worth all d RIMS at amazon, una no say bb na acronym 4 bad battery.

they shuu please come n destrooyyyy d boi oooooooooooo!!Buh some private parts no make am na grin grin
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by o2dlomez(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2011
[size=15pt] Truth be told, this phones were made to adapt in developed countries where there is constant electricity, not where you are not sure of charging the phones. people complain dont even left the phone charge complete, while the phone is still on "i better pass my neighbor" (generator), you still see them pinging. i will always say it, in Nigeria if you wan to buy a blackberry, also buy a generator too that day or what is the point of buy such phone that cost you more than a generator to now be walking with your charger everyday. the craze is just much, in wedding you see either the wife or the husband attending to a blackberry phone or a group pic, 3 are on it. while i know its a means of communicating and keeping up to dates on your email, tell me how an undergraduate will benefit from it, u see a girl with 450 friends on blackberry, how will she read or concentrate in class, since the message is ASAP. well everyone know whats best for him or her, so if you feel the battery aint long for you buy a GENERATOR or better still look for a phone that lasts for you in a country where power supply is depleted. One love people. [/size]
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Jackson333(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2011
Knowing a blackBerry phone that have the best life is good, but the ultimate thing will be to know how to maintain the battery life. There are killer Tips I came across from a popular BB forum based in the US and I decided to share them with you, to that is the best or first thing to know. Read the tips here:  http://www.naijatechblog.com/2011/09/blackberry-battery-how-to-make-your.html
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by daqskin: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
i still agree with my friend, and i like the phone he uses it last longer than most phones (BATTERY LIFE) its the ever popular TRIUM pHONE wink kiss lipsrsealed smiley cheesy wink
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by pkv(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
Jackson333:

Knowing a blackBerry phone that have the best life is good, but the ultimate thing will be to know how to maintain the battery life. There are killer Tips I came across from a popular BB forum based in the US and I decided to share them with you, to that is the best or first thing to know. Read the tips here:  http://www.naijatechblog.com/2011/09/blackberry-battery-how-to-make-your.html
, knowing a blackberry fone, but how many users know their bb?bliv me i hav this friend dat is a bb{bigbabe} and uses a bb bold 4, she doe'snt kno where d memory card slot is much more maximizing d fone's utility yet my dear dey buy biz plan of atleast 3K a month, most bb users i hav discovered r follow follow, creat a thread 4 dem and ask dem why dey bought one, u go laugh tire.pple lyk honsule know why dey kip a bb as a supplement 2 their nokia but dat olodo wey say iphone na 4 kids no even kno d diference btw him left n ryt hand, e.pple lyk honsule know why dey kip a bb as a supplement 2 their nokia but dat olodo wey say iphone na 4 kids no even kno d diference btw him left n ryt hand,
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by akinola1384(m): 5:41am On Nov 08, 2011
hi, guys i realy gbadun all ur comment about android and blackberry battery, its true blackberry av battery problem. which means if u want to enjoy ur bb u av to av 3 battery that is nonsence, infact av use bb curve 3 before. Av dispose it. And now i want to get another phone now. Bt am confuse of which one to go for between android and blackberry bold 2 or 4, bt i like a phone with lot of application dat will always keep me busy. Am confuse which one to go for that, i will not blame my self guys help me out. I need ur advice help me out.
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2011
Sentiments aside people who don't use Blackberry phones find it hard to see what the hype is about and so develop a prejudice against the Blackberry. Ask me I'll tell you. I used to mock BB users too till I got one. Now I am on the receiving end of ridicule and I know why. Those looking can't understand or envy the whole phenomenon. No other phone has exclusive services like the BBM (except for iPhone and that hasn't caught on yet). The internet is always on (on BIS of course) making it very easy to access the internet. Yes BB is not the best phone but if you truly use it you find it adequate for your needs (if you are not the overly multimedia type).

That said the battery of the Bold 9700 and 9780 (Bold 2 and 4) are rated as 1500mAh, for non touch screen phones this is a very good battery size. In practice I know that the Bold 2 has about the highest battery times but you have to take note that it all depends on usage. There are days I don't charge my BB Torch for a whole day and there are days I have to charge it every 2 hours, it all depends on how heavily I am using it.
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by victorhall77: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
hi,
I thing blackberry bold 9000 is best battery -life,
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by smyross: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
All multimedia cellphones have average battery life included Blackberry But Blackberry Storm3 has more than Average Battery life....
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by smyross: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Lexusgs430: It is a known fact that Blackberry's batteries are not as long lasting as the Nokia's or Sony Ericsson's. The probable solution if you drive, is to invest in an in- car charging power outlet or an extra battery.

Hi,

I agree blackberry cellphone having battery backup problem but i like its web Applications......

Thanks
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Ozegbe(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2012
malikalhaj:
Your reason(s). Pls dont tell me battery life cos my Nokia N8 does not last me a full day without charge.
always put it on powersaver mode it will go three days on lite use
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by princewinty: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Well, I believe bb batery drains so fast due to the excessive usage! Let's be realistic, blackberry has so many futures, entertainin ones indeed, so its neva a big deal for de batry 2 last more longer dan expected! But bold2 hungary made, is de best for now in batry! Try it nd get on....let's ping!
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Simple question..what blackberry phone can last longer before charging ? You guys are saying bb is dead and saying i use my iphone ,who ask you that question?i give most of you green card
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Onyenna(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
....I use Bold4 and my battery is very good.... I'll advice you to go for Bold 2 or 4....they have the best battery life.....avoid anything Curve!!!!!!
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Raymondluv(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
DamDam1:
lemmie advice you to go for bold 2(9700) or 4(9780), dont go for branded ones.Go for unbranded ones dat r MADE IN HUNGARY(dey last very much longer dan dose made in mexico from my xperience), lemmie advice you to go for bold 2(9700) or 4(9780), dont go for branded ones.Go for unbranded ones dat r MADE IN HUNGARY(dey last very much longer dan dose made in mexico from my xperience),

does bold 4 has a better clear camera
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:

What a load of cobblers !
This man
Re: What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

This man

Haba Oga, wetin i does ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? / Photo Of World's First 5G Smartphone / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.