Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out (2420 Views)

Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju / Reno Omokri Don Suffer For Obedients Hand.see Watin Dem Do Him Head / Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Disclaimer: As you might know, I am non-partisan in Nigerian Politics because I am a bona fide son of the rising sun . My stance in this election is anti-Tinubu. Read till the highlighted end which is most important.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I want to specially laugh at you and the delusion that we have a place in Nigeria that Nigerians will ever vote in an Igbo president.
Because from all premature indications, Peter Obi can never win this election.

I warned and cried out but I was called a Tinubu supporter, but go and check my posts since I joined this platform, I have remained consistent about the future for Igbos outside Nigeria that is because I don't hide my mouth neither do I dodge from reality.

Yesterday, you were reminded who you are especially in Lagos. The Oba of Elegushi on national TV called you strangers whom INEC brought to vote in his vicinity. You were told to return to your villages to vote. In the core north, a loaf of bread had more value than your candidate. So shameful. You took on a mission that will forever be impossible.

Haven't you lost value enough, been disgraced enough, been shortchanged enough, been battered enough. Did 3 million of our kith and kin die for this obstinate stubbornness of yours. If Igbos in nigeria don't learn from this election, prepare to face devastation.

If Tinubu emerges the winner which is likely, prepare to face systematic oppression in a scale you have never witnessed before. in the 20th century they came at us with outright violence, in 21st century Structural Violence will be used against you more than what Awolowo dished out.

Structural violence refers to a form of violence wherein social structures or social institutions harm people by preventing them from meeting their basic needs. Although less visible, it is by far the most lethal form of violence, through causing excess deaths—deaths that would not occur in more equal societies. by Wiley online library.

Your Lagos and Abuja paradise you keep parading about will become like an itchy disease on your skin. Let's see how long you will resist before your decide to cure your self of your self inflicted illness.

In conclusion, shun violence anywhere you are situated. Accept the results peacefully as a reward for your stupidity and pledge to redeem yourself. Don't let this people use you to carry out their useless propaganda. Co-ordinate yourself and act wisely, remember EndSARS. Don't follow indigenes to act funny.

Relocate yourself and capital back to Ala-Igbo and build on the land of your fathers, develop it, fight for it and liberate it not through violence but with ECONOMIC MIGHT. Yes.

If you have sufficient capital and want to remain in Nigeria, consider involving in export-level production and services in STEM industries like Innoson (one of my close mentors, who is much hated for siting and expanding in south east ) not trading FMCGs and the rest.

And if you want to leave Nigeria just like me and some of our people, remember that Africa is the next frontier, forget Canada or Europe where you will be a slave to white man's job. Do what Asians are doing in your own little way. Set up trading businesses in other underdeveloped African countries like Gabon, Congo, Namibia, Gambia etc. Network with brothers in your host country. Find a successful mentor.

If you are hardworking, resilient and focused it won't take you 3 years with adequate finance to become the largest business in your field in some of these countries. Many success stories in this niche. I know many brothers who have made great wealth in trading funny things in these countries, including school materials like books and electrical parts like bulbs. Bring the money back home and develop our Igboland.

Unionize your capital. You go farther with more people, find someone or people who shares same vision and work ethic with you and join forces together as partners in one business. One man show is killing us in Nigeria. You can either have 100 sub-standard hospitals or one world class hospital. Choose wisely

Forget about national politics in Nigeria or focusing on other regions. Concentrate on replacing all our own greedy politicians with serious minded sleeper agents in state, local and legislature wings of governance. When they time is right, we dispatch them to do what is necessary

In due time, when we settle properly and aggregate wealth and political influence around Africa, with hard-earned money we will buy our way out of this Zoo. Landlocked or not, smaller than Kano or not we will show them why Singapore is smaller than Lagos but richer than the entire Nigeria and why Switzerland is landlocked yet controls more Oil trade than the zoo.

Udo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Come in here
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Biggie82(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
chigator2:
Come in here

I'll be back cool
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Biggie82:

I'll be back cool

Alright
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by MissLeslie(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
I this advice is for all. Not only Igbo
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
MissLeslie:
I this advice is for all. Not only Igbo

Where are you from
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by stjudas(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
WTF is Igbo Obidients? I'm Igbo and Obidient but this is trash.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
stjudas:
WTF is Igbo Obidients? I'm Igbo and Obidient but this is trash.

Continue playing, I will guess that you are below 28 and living with a family member in Lagos, that is why you are still senseless.
Give it time, you will soon recover your senses.
Nigeria is not for you.

The first time you produced a presidential candidate in over 50 years and they called it IGBO AGENDA and their own is national agenda
They are bragging to you that they will use their illiterate brothers to frustrate you in the north and you are smiling.
They singled you out of others in the country and threatened you yesterday when you wanted to fulfill your constitutional right, and you think it's rubbish
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by tommy589(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Let us know what Awolowo dished out
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Resurrection212: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
What nonsense are you spitting exactly.

1 Like

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dem never even announce results yet dem don dey slide back to screaming Biafra grin
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
tommy589:
Let us know what Awolowo dished out

3.2. Twenty Pounds Flat Fee Refund

Several policies decreed into law became albatross of the Igbo nation’s progress. Saro-Wiwa (2012) [11] wrote that even though the Igbos were reintegrated into society, they continued to face economic discrimination. The £20 flat rate policy for any amount any Biafran who wishes to exchange his old currency was a deliberate policy to keep them from recovering from the economic devastation. Aduba (2017) [12] argued in The Will newspaper, that Nigeria government deliberately imposed the £20 flat rate policy without any circumspection.

3.3. Indigenization Decree

The promulgation of the Nigerian Enterprises Promotion Decree of 1972, also known as Indigenization Decree, was not done with the accommodation of Igbo interest. The government enacted the policy when the Igbo people were at the weakest economic point just after they have emerged from the civil war (Obi-Ani, 2009) [10] . The implication was that the other ethnic groups were able to participate in purchasing shares of those blue-chip companies that the Nigeria government decided to appropriate.

Carefully spearheaded and executed by Awolowo who was finance minister then to cripple Igbos never to rise again.

Yet these Yoruba people are not ashamed that despite the headstart Nigeria gave them and the handicap the war and FG gave Igbos, yet Igbos came back in full force.
People who are meant to be begging you to eat and survive or be your domestic staff are your co-workers, employers, co-tenants and in some cases Landlords. People that lost ownership to any property they owned outside South East. I fit cry now cry .

God is the greatest. An eagle will never eat carcass.
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:
Dem never even announce results yet dem don dey slide back to screaming Biafra grin

Slide where, me I dey where I dey since dem born your papa. Tell that trash to one Nigeria Igbos.

Las las the eagle can never eat carcass.

1 Like

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Mindlog: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
chigator2:
Come in here

Delusion on point.😆😆😆
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mindlog:

Delusion on point.😆😆😆

Go and ask Awolowo how our delusion failed his plans. grin
E go shock you
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Mufasa27(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Spot on bruh... Your people are too stubborn, we do not want you guys here in the south west, make una go develop places like onitsha, Aba, etc.... Shebi una talk say una dey industrious grin we no argue...Go build your zone. Your people even live in our villages just to escape from the Jungle (biafra)🤣😂.. Bro please keep up the good work and let your people know we do not want them here thanks

7 Likes

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Mindlog: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
chigator2:

Go and ask Awolowo how our delusion failed his plans. grin
E go shock you

Shock who? cheesy cheesy

Stop chasing shadows, there is much out there to achieve. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Kingspin(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
chigator2:
Disclaimer: As you might know, I am non-partisan in Nigerian Politics because I am a bona fide son of the rising sun . My stance in this election is anti-Tinubu. Read till the highlighted end which is most important.

I want to specially laugh at you and the delusion that we have a place in Nigeria that Nigerians will ever vote in an Igbo president.

I warned and cried out but I was called a Tinubu supporter, but go and check my posts since I joined this platform, I have remained consistent about the future for Igbos outside Nigeria that is because I don't hide my mouth neither do I dodge from reality.

Yesterday, you were reminded who you are especially in Lagos. The Oba of Elegushi on national TV called you strangers whom INEC brought to vote in his vicinity. You were told to return to your villages to vote. In the core north, a loaf of bread had more value than your candidate. So shameful. You took on a mission that will forever be impossible.

Haven't you lost value enough, been disgraced enough, been shortchanged enough, been battered enough. Did 3 million of our kith and kin die for this obstinate stubbornness of yours. If Igbos in nigeria don't learn from this election, prepare to face devastation.

If Tinubu emerges the winner which is likely, prepare to face systematic oppression in a scale you have never witnessed before. in the 20th century they came at us with outright violence, in 21st century Structural Violence will be used against you more than what Awolowo dished out.

Structural violence refers to a form of violence wherein social structures or social institutions harm people by preventing them from meeting their basic needs. Although less visible, it is by far the most lethal form of violence, through causing excess deaths—deaths that would not occur in more equal societies. by Wiley online library.

Your Lagos and Abuja paradise you keep parading about will become like an itchy disease on your skin. Let's see how long you will resist before your decide to cure your self of your self inflicted illness.

In conclusion, shun violence anywhere you are situated. Accept the results peacefully as a reward for your stupidity and pledge to redeem yourself. Don't let this people use you to carry out their useless propaganda. Co-ordinate yourself and act wisely, remember EndSARS. Don't follow indigenes to act funny.

Relocate yourself and capital back to Ala-Igbo and build on the land of your fathers, develop it, fight for it and liberate it not through violence but with ECONOMIC MIGHT. Yes.

If you have sufficient capital and want to remain in Nigeria, consider involving in export-level production and services in STEM industries like Innoson (one of my close mentors, who is much hated for siting and expanding in south east ) not trading FMCGs and the rest.

And if you want to leave Nigeria just like me and some of our people, remember that Africa is the next frontier, forget Canada or Europe where you will be a slave to white man's job. Do what Asians are doing in your own little way. Set up trading businesses in other underdeveloped African countries like Gabon, Congo, Namibia, Gambia etc. Network with brothers in your host country. Find a successful mentor.

If you are hardworking, resilient and focused it won't take you 3 years with adequate finance to become the largest business in your field in some of these countries. Many success stories in this niche. I know many brothers who have made great wealth in trading funny things in these countries, including school materials like books and electrical parts like bulbs. Bring the money back home and develop our Igboland.

Unionize your capital. You go farther with more people, find someone or people who shares same vision and work ethic with you and join forces together as partners in one business. One man show is killing us in Nigeria. You can either have 100 sub-standard hospitals or one world class hospital. Choose wisely

Forget about national politics in Nigeria or focusing on other regions. Concentrate on replacing all our own greedy politicians with serious minded sleeper agents in state, local and legislature wings of governance. When they time is right, we dispatch them to do what is necessary

In due time, when we settle properly and aggregate wealth and political influence around Africa, with hard-earned money we will buy our way out of this Zoo. Landlocked or not, smaller than Kano or not we will show them why Singapore is smaller than Lagos but richer than the entire Nigeria and why Switzerland is landlocked yet controls more Oil trade than the zoo.

Udo.
Leave Obedient face Nigeria
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by JoeyNaza: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by sreamsense: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
chigator2:

Udo.
I beg stop all this victim mentality, change your characters, stop being dubious, hateful, remain respectful in your host region wherever you find yourselves and you will leave fine with others. If Nigeria is bad, who made it bad? Is it not 70% of your people that commit crime at local and international level through illegal drugs and dubious acts? If someone comes to your market to buy phone, if you don't sell fake product or fufu to him or do fake teething baby powders to kill little babies, will people have problem with you? There are about 250 tribes in the country living in all parts of Nigeria, did you hear them causing troubles with their hosts? Yesterday when you thought obi would win, you were busy dancing out with many fake result some you manipulated for Lagos until you guys were caught, but you will quickly cry foul.

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

Extend arms of fellowship to others, don't ever be stubborn and arrogant to others. Your elders like Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze warned you that your sole support for LP/Obi will lead to nowhere. You made wrong political calculation, but unfortunately you put all your votes in one basket unlike yorubas who divide votes to LP, APC and PDP. Yorubas can move with any body that wins as president because they contribute to success in one way or the other. Most of the pain you are passing through are self-inflicted and self-avoided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Emergingnation3(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Don't mind them, e dong dey clear for their eyes.. grin grin😭😭

We have been warning Ndigbo to stay away from the presidency of this irredeemable Shithole, cos their place for Ndigbo her....

The energy that would have used in agitating for the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra, has just been wasted on Obidient nonsense.. grin grin grin grin

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra remain the only hope for Ndigbo....

Vid vid Biafra !!
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Iykoto86(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:
This time around,the thing go loud weller.make una just dee play dey go.
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
chigator2:

Udo.

Please I wanted to say something the biggest problem of Nigeria today is illiteracy. What you are saying has a lot of good points but please we have to understand something the illiteracy of our people make it difficult to execute ideas.

We make fun off the hausa tribe which was colonized by a religious book, but on the other hand Igbo people and Yoruba people are being colonized with a green white green flag. Give a Nigeria anywhere in the world a green white Green Flag and siee there literacy the colonialism mentality which the fulanis give us. Then we say we the most educated black , Nigeria's people Southern part of the country we run to euro through the Sahara Desert and Mediterranean a lot of us die immediately we get to Europe we start waving Nigerian flag to show our illiteracy when we cannot come back home. Northern part of Nigeria colonize with a religious book southern part of Nigeria colonized with green white green flag both of the Citizens are slaves
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by chigator2: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
sreamsense:

I beg stop all this victim mentality, change your characters, stop being dubious, hateful, remain respectful in your host region wherever you find yourselves and you will leave fine with others. If Nigeria is bad, who made it bad? Is it not 70% of your people that commit crime at local and international level through illegal drugs and dubious acts? If someone comes to your market to buy phone, if you don't sell fake product or fufu to him or do fake teething baby powders to kill little babies, will people have problem with you? There are about 250 tribes in the country living in all parts of Nigeria, did you hear them causing troubles with their hosts? Yesterday when you thought obi would win, you were busy dancing out with many fake result some you manipulated for Lagos until you guys were caught, but you will quickly cry foul.

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

Extend arms of fellowship to others, don't ever be stubborn and arrogant to others. Your elders like Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze warned you that your sole support for LP/Obi will lead to nowhere. You made wrong political calculation, but unfortunately you put all your votes in one basket unlike yorubas who divide votes to LP, APC and PDP. Yorubas can move with any body that wins as president because they contribute to success in one way or the other. Most of the pain you are passing through are self-inflicted and self-avoided.

Tinubu BATstards note this in peace, Igbos will not bow to you and your religion. The elders that you mentioned, let them lick your asses for all I care, they are interested in Nigeria not don't represent us.

Nigeria is not for Igbos. Simple.
Let's divide this zoo and come re evaluate after 30 years. The same way we surprised awolowo that he drank rat poison, we will repeat again.
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Emergingnation3(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
sreamsense:

Lol ! Character indeed, are your characters better than ours

Happiness is that our one Nijiaran brothers, will learn a bitter lessons with this on going Electorial selection process of this Shithole, that is place for Ndigbo..... This Shithole belong to Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, not for Ndigbo....

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra will ever remain the only hope Ndigbo..

Vid vid Biafra...

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Pleasant01: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pls ignore this op......lots of people voted for Peter obi here in SW
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Pleasant01: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pls ignore this op......lots of non-igbo people voted for Peter obi here in SW
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Aldol: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by OmoFiditi: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
If it smells like a Tinubu urchin. It is definitely a Tinubu urchin trying to play hanky-panky and psychological warfare. We know them. cheesy grin

Next!
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by Xbox2005(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
The winner has not emerge yet,they have start the victim mentality.politics of nzogbu nzogbu

1 Like

Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by sreamsense: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Character indeed, are your characters better than ours

Happiness is that our one Nijiaran brothers, will learn a bitter lessons with this on going Electorial selection process of this Shithole, that is place for Ndigbo..... This Shithole belong to Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, not for Ndigbo....

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra will ever remain the only hope Ndigbo..

Vid vid Biafra...
You have gone so soon to pick your Biafra flag where you kept them before coming to campaign for obi. We warned you about Nsogbu, Nsogbu politics, but you failed to listen. How long will you continue with hatred, arrogance and stubbornness? Soludo, Chimaroke and others warned you, but you refused to listen to your elders. Kanu hatred of Buhari after Jonathan loss presidential election is what lead to rekindling of biafra agitation by hateful kanu and then formed Ipob, before esn emerged.

Where is kanu now that hated Buhari, called for his head and called Nigeria zoo? He is now inside zoo cage where karma has been paying him. Ipob/esn has been living inside bushes with wild animals eating human being just because if hatred of Buhari they called jihadist (but has never forced any Igbo to convert from one religion to another since he was president).Learn from that incidence, don't hate Tinubu again and hurt yourself. Ipob/esn has killed more Igbos than numbers of people fullani killed in order to prove supremacy in stupidity/sturboness to Buhari and your governors.

Create room of forgiveness and loving kindness in your heart where Tinubu can stay during his reign without being hurt with bitterness so you can enjoy benefit of good governance during his reign
Re: IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out by ItisWell22(f): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
In as much as I’m not pro-Biafra, you made lots of valid points which I’ve also been preaching to young Igbos like myself.

Violence won’t get us anything, rather we get more hate (like would play out when Tinubu is declared president, after all the online insults and all).

We keep shouting Nigerians don’t like us, but come back home and invest; NO.

Make your governors work for you; NO!

Ikpeazu owing workers over 2years salaries and moving about in convoy in Aba is really crazy.

We want to change Nigeria, when we haven’t fixed our states! 😩

Let’s have our individual state governors in a chokehold first, henceforth… 🙇‍♀️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Approves Sack Of All Nitel/m-tel Workers - N51. 6b Set Aside To Pay Benefits. / Breaking News: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / State-by-state PVC Collection Statistics From INEC. (pics)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.