Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party (57959 Views)

Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by NezzyMike: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wildkat02:

Stupid idiot. Not everyone who criticizes GEJ is APC.

I’m a typical LP supporter and obidient. And I’m not supporting Peter because he’s Igbo or from south, but because he’s credible. I’m an Igbo man too. But I don’t do partisan politics. Same way I prefer Yar’adua a Fulani man to the foolish Goodluck. The issues and disenfranchisement the South face today is because Goodluck couldn’t man up and face the northern cabal. He blew his opportunity of a southern president and I pray we get another one through Obi and right the wrongs he made

I didn't read the gibberish you wrote you enemy of Nigeria. Idiotic slowpoke
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by phorget(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wildkat02:
Goodluck has always been an idiot. People like him are the reason this nation is where it is today

He should have used thugs so as to remain in the sit of power I guess.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by 2starboy25: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wildkat02:

Oga save your preaching for those evil politicians who have been messing with the lives of masses. Hiding palliatives and enslaving us. Don’t preach for me because I’m voicing my disappointment in the country

If u so called preachers were really true to your faith, u lots should have been challenging these evil leaders we have, rather u guy are so keen on the offerings and tithe of this same masses who are being starved
a word is enough for the wise, jux continue dey looseguard, E GO CLEAR FOR U SOON
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Dwightventures(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
LibertyRep:
He possibly voted Labour Party.

You can't say he lost his PU when he has not publicly endorsed any candidate. Same couldn't be said of OBJ.

These people are evil. That's why I will say till I die that Nigerian people, whether ordinary man or politician, are all responsible for Nigeria ruination. They have turned who wins in an eminent Nigerian's polling unit as somehow a verdict on him. So, he is just expected to "do something" so that a particular candidate wins. Democracy of savages
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Charly68: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Big names don't win election anymore ..youths are redefining the electoral process of the nation now
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by duality(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Should have been.. GEJ delivered his PU.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by achimendy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Who cares ?

If you like win Aso rock polling unit as well as APC headquarter polling unit. All I know is Tinubu will rule over you.

He will rule over your family.

Werey
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Vickho: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Who cares ?

If you like win Aso rock polling unit as well as APC headquarter polling unit. All I know is Tinubu will rule over you.
I love this pics.
not the doctored ones by IPOB

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by MeineMutter: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
LibertyRep:
He possibly voted Labour Party.

You can't say he lost his PU when he has not publicly endorsed any candidate. Same couldn't be said of OBJ.

He lost. Not endorsing anybody doesn’t change him from being a PDP member. Stop twisting the narrative in your favour.

His influence should have made PDP to win his polling unit.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Nicolo360: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
iSense247:
Comparative Analysis of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi's performance in their respective polling units:

Tinubu's polling unit
APC - 33 - 77%
PDP - 1 - 02%
LP - 8 - 19%

Atiku's polling unit
APC - 57 - 16%
PDP - 282 - 82%
LP - 6 - 1.7%
NNPN - 1 - 0.3%

Obi's polling unit
APC - 0 - 0%
PDP - 0 - 0%
LP - 236 - 98%
NNPP - 2 - 0.008%
APGA - 3 - 0.012%

Conclusion:

Tinubu's performance is lowest while Obi's performance is highest.

From the trend, Igbos are the real bigots.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Grail90: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
That's actually not so shocking
https://www.fiverr.com/share/mKVLKZ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by MeineMutter: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nicolo360:

From the trend, Igbos are the real bigots.

Real ones. Undiluted. They know how to console themselves. Too babyish.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by MeineMutter: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
phorget:

He should have used thugs so as to remain in the sit of power I guess.

He should have performed better. He made more money and squandered it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by MeineMutter: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Irrelevant analysis.

You are right, my brother. Fallacy of irrelevant conclusions. When Obi don jonze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by magzey: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Believe on polling unit result at your own peril grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by millionboi2: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Who cares ?

na sense weh you no get be your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Mayhem1: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Who cares ?

Only in your dream
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Owologbo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
References1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/2023-elections-peter-obi-wins-in-jonathans-polling-unit/

which one is is Jonathan loses poling unit to LP?
did Jonathan told anyone the party he belongs to?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Engrr(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Which party is GEJ in sef? Because the last time I checked, I am not sure he is still in PDP. Or we still believe that a passerby just purchased a N100 million form for him in APC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Isabi4lov: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
They actually thought LP won't get any votes in this election because of Tinubu their demi god.

Jonathan will just be laughing at us 🤣😅🤣🤣

Jonathan pls forgive your enemies.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Ikiriye(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
wolesmile:
The man just dey him own lane jeje.

Perfect gentleman. Apart from his love for ogogoro.
slave
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by ezicospot(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Who cares ?

SUCH A PHOOLISH DÜÜMBASS.... You shall Pëërish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by adrianehis(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Another Eight years of suffering await you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by lawdrigo: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wildkat02:
Goodluck has always been an idiot. People like him are the reason this nation is where it is today

You are a wasted sperm, only a condom would have solve your stupidity..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Taiggarr: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
iSense247:
Comparative Analysis of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi's performance in their respective polling units:

Tinubu's polling unit
APC - 33 - 77%
PDP - 1 - 02%
LP - 8 - 19%

Atiku's polling unit
APC - 57 - 16%
PDP - 282 - 82%
LP - 6 - 1.7%
NNPN - 1 - 0.3%

Obi's polling unit
APC - 0 - 0%
PDP - 0 - 0%
LP - 236 - 98%
NNPP - 2 - 0.008%
APGA - 3 - 0.012%

Conclusion:
Tinubu's performance is lowest while Obi's performance is highest.

Let Obi come and win Presidency..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by wolesmile(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ikiriye:

slave

You're welcome, bastard son of a slave.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by IbileIfe: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Enddy50ty:
At the end of these madness God will come through for his own people.
Still on Obi’s Presidency 100% 🙌🏾
Is Peter Obi a Christian or idol worshipper of Roman Catholic idolatry?

Exod.20
[4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Lev.26
[1] Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.
Deut.4
[16] Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
[23] Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.
[25] When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:
Deut.5
[8] Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
Deut.7
[5] But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
[25] The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God.
Deut.12
[3] And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
Judg.17
[3] And when he had restored the eleven hundred shekels of silver to his mother, his mother said, I had wholly dedicated the silver unto the LORD from my hand for my son, to make a graven image and a molten image: now therefore I will restore it unto thee.
[4] Yet he restored the money unto his mother; and his mother took two hundred shekels of silver, and gave them to the founder, who made thereof a graven image and a molten image: and they were in the house of Micah.
Judg.18
[14] Then answered the five men that went to spy out the country of Laish, and said unto their brethren, Do ye know that there is in these houses an ephod, and teraphim, and a graven image, and a molten image? now therefore consider what ye have to do.
[17] And the five men that went to spy out the land went up, and came in thither, and took the graven image, and the ephod, and the teraphim, and the molten image: and the priest stood in the entering of the gate with the six hundred men that were appointed with weapons of war.
[20] And the priest's heart was glad, and he took the ephod, and the teraphim, and the graven image, and went in the midst of the people.
[30] And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.
[31] And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in Shiloh.
2Kgs.17
[41] So these nations feared the LORD, and served their graven images, both their children, and their children's children: as did their fathers, so do they unto this day.
2Kgs.21
[7] And he set a graven image of the grove that he had made in the house, of which the LORD said to David, and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by einsteine(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
You say lose as if you know who he voted. What if he voted LP?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by nairanaira12: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Who cares ?

Yeah, a drug dealer will rule iver you with hjs thugs.

When thugs harass you in lagos, they won't care if you voted for tinubu or not.

That's when you will know that you've dug your own grave. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Kaymoni3: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
This idi*t handed over Nigeria to the islami*c jajaweeds. See the open electoral robbery going on in in Nigeria, simply because he was not man enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Openly Observe Eid-el-Fitr Prayer (Pictures) / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.