Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. (682 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / Nigeria Election: Buhari Defeated Atiku Without Manipulation – APC NWC / Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by EDUECO(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
From what I have observed,if the right result is not announced,the outcome can lead to anarchy!

Irrespective of which party wins,let INEC just announce the correct result because each party already have the results from the Polling Units.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yes ooooo

Or Yakubu must KPAI!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by EDUECO(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Power truly belongs to the people.
No force can stop the idealogy whose time has come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
You Nigerians are ungrateful!

Despite the tremendous job INEC did, you are still accusing them of malpractice because you are losing!

Common! Give kudos when due!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by EDUECO(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Structure of nepotism in employment of INEC staff,manipulation of election results and thuggery during election may lead to anarchy at the end of the day.
Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by NothingDoMe: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yes ooooo

Or Yakubu must KPAI!!!
Wene. Make una nor kill that man. The man be like who wan run commot for Nigeria.
Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Wene. Make una nor kill that man. The man be like who wan run commot for Nigeria.

Then he should just die jeje!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by NothingDoMe: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
EDUECO:
Structure of nepotism in employment of INEC staff,manipulation of election results and thuggery during election may lead to anarchy at the end of the day.

There's a lot of politics at play behind the scenes by all parties. Let's be patient and wait for the results to come in.

There's a trend I've seen already. Summary: Ojoro cancel Ojoro. Nuff said.
Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by EDUECO(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You Nigerians are ungrateful!

Despite the tremendous job INEC did, you are still accusing them of malpractice because you are losing!

Common! Give kudos when due!
From the way you write, you're likely a tribalist!

For your information,I have friends from most tribes in Nigeria.

There are black sheep from every tribe in Nigeria.

Note,I am from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by NothingDoMe: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Then he should just die jeje!
Lol. Shun violence please. ND babes blood too dey hot.
Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Shun violence please. ND babes blood too dey hot.

I just want him to respect himself and drink JUST 1 gallon of sniper and rest in PIECES daz all!

1 Like

Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by fineboynl(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Some PU doesn’t have party agents from some parties.
Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by NothingDoMe: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I just want him to respect himself and drink JUST 1 gallon of sniper and rest in PIECES daz all!
Lol.
Re: INEC Must Announce The Correct Result Without Manipulation. by EDUECO(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yes ooooo

Or Yakubu must KPAI!!!
I hope he will announce the correct result.

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Thugs Attacks LP Members in Suruleree / Tinubu Leaves For Medical Care In Europe After Falling Ill Over Election Buildup / Bobrisky: Open Letter To The Federal Government On LGBTQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.