Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun (67193 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by ufuosman(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
sleek214:

Obi can't get 15% in any of the NW & NW States. His Osun & Ekiti performance will be better than NW and NE performance. Obi succeeded in giving Tinubu an edge over Atiku. But I still believe Atiku will win
Atiku still hv a long way because tinubu results for the north is something else

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by karnap(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

Is it another peter obi or the one once in the pdp... If he was so different, the looting going on during Jonathan regime why didn't he come out to talk about it... The dansuki embezzlement, the military money embezzlement and so on... You guys are just jokes

Was he part of the federal executive to know that?, was he a minister?
What his position then,governor of anambra...does that make sense to you.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Tycyborg(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
karnap:

Was he part of the federal executive to know that?, was he a minister?
What his position then,governor of anambra...does that make sense to you.

Yes he was a sepcial adviser to jonathan then Jonathan even sacks NHIS boss for peter obi to have full power... so he knew more than anyone else... It's so strange you don't know this...
I don't hate obi but I hate him being a snake pretending to be an earthworm... Obi is not different from atiku or tinubu but playing saint... Nah!
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by karnap(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

Yes he was a sepcial adviser to jonathan then Jonathan even sacks NHIS boss for peter obi to have full power... so he knew more than anyone else... It's so strange you don't know this...
I don't hate obi but I hate him being a snake pretending to be an earthworm... Obi is not different from atiku or tinubu but playing saint... Nah!

He is better
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Actuarydeji(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
It is because the Yoruba are not bigot like the Igbo.
Pierced:
To be sincere........Tinubu is not doing well at all....like at all.

From the results releases on INEC portal do far.....there are too many states that Tinubu should be winning that he's going head to head with Atiku.

States like Yobe, Kwara, Niger, Kaduna.

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Exceed15: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Either obi or atiku is cool for me but this Muslim- Muslim ticket We reject it in Jesus name.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Asgard13: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
ufuosman:
bro tinubu is doing well in d north and is not good for atiku victory

How ?

Don’t mention me if you have nothing to say..

Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by djseanjohn77: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu winning margin in the south west is very poor compared to Atiku winning margins in North West and North East and Obi's Winning margin in South East and South West
Which Obi’s winning margin in Southwest, which southwest?

Dey play😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Tycyborg(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
karnap:

He is better

Nah non is better even worse is one who is part of them but claim he hasn't seen anyone of them before... I will rather roll with enemy who said I hate you rather than the one who pretend to love me
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Wickedfacts: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
DoctorAbk:
Let me drop my Analysis for PDP, Atiku will secure 0ver 25% of the required vote in atleast 17 Northern State,
he will also secure the required 25% in atleast 3 state in the south east,
and also 25% in atleast 4 state in south west,
and over 25% in atleast 4 state in south West.
Making a total of 25% spread in in 28 states.

Coming to APC,
They will also secure over 25% in 6 states in south west,
25% in atleast 2 state in south east,
25% in atleast 2 state in south south,
25% in atleast 17 state in the North.

Making a total of 27 state.

If this is what happens,

There will be rerun.

save the Post.😎📌

Savings account ni.
No rerun anywhere. Atiku has eaten sand. Have you heard the usually loquacious Dino or the foolish Reno say anything?
The person with majority votes who fulfilled the constitutional requirement will be declared winner.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Ken4Christ: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
No contest with Labour Party in South East and South West.

5 out of the 6 North Central states belongs also to Labour Party.

Let APC and PDP share the other three geopolitical zones except Kano and Lagos.

Labour party also swept Lagos but INEC is reluctant to upload the results so that Tinubu will not faint.

God is watching all their evil schemes. No matter what, Obi will still be ahead.

INEC should be careful not to rig the results in such a manner that is unacceptable. Otherwise, they could throw Nigeria into deep crises that may not be quenched.
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Mrmb: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Favor99(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
But Obi is highly educated, battle tested, honest, humble, full of integrity, has shown a history of success as governor of Anambra. He is wealthy businessman, no reason to embezzle and not corrupt. How does he not get enough votes?

Nigeria just good at failing Africa and the black world all due to their tribalism and party politics. Well maybe another 8 years will make their eyes clear
Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by Tycyborg(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
karnap:

He is better

He wasn't better, he is an hypocrite... He was part of the rot we are still fighting today so why was he pretending he was a saint... Not even less of a criminal he was part of the gang. When. He was talking about the rot, why didn't he tell us how he advised Jonathan or how they share sitting allowance and how pdp rigged election or will he say he wasn't part of it as a pdp member?
You calling him better means if you take salt in USA and salt in Nigeria, a salt remain salt or maybe a slight difference in taste but if you apply too much of any salt in food it will taste worse... So there is nothing like a better one when it comes to politics ... Unless you want to be sentimental and hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.