Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun (48615 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far / Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
nnamdi640:
Tell me how is it sealed, in the whole south west he had no too much gap with his opponents

Watch the movie!
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by tbarrister(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
meglith1:

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-tinubu-wins-10-lgs-in-ogun/

To those saying LP got 25% here, you're an olodo.

Add All the votes , Apc+pdp+LP and then divide by 4 , that's 25%(1/4).

LP didn't get it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Emola12(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
sammirano:
To obifools Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos. This election results will reveal how unimportant LP and it's candidates are and we will drink to that. Even that Lagos labour will labor in vain grin
after dey rig it or after thugs don scatter some poling units abi God dey
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by teepain: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Earthquakes:

If you presented Osibanjo, don't you think some Igbos and virtual all Yoruba will vote him?
We know bad market when we see one, same thing we warned you about buhari.
Igbos voted Abiola and Obasanjo against okadigbo and ojukwu, how many Igbo candidates have you voted all your life??
Tribal fuul

Just for the records, Igbos did not vote Abiola

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Juanmike(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Eastprince101:
Obi has won this election why r u people still making noise?
Obi: SS , SE , LAG, FCT n parts of NC
Tinubu: does not have all of SW in the bag
NE n NE will be shared among Atiku and Tinubu with Kwankwaso so what r we talking about
Tinubu is winning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by misreal(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu supporters are funny sha..
He has already lost a stronghold to atiku,and the rest are closely contested..
And you are happy..
Where tinubu want see bloc votes for north? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Flier: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Lp got its 25% vote from this state so obident relax
Calculate it,you will realize LP didn't get 25%
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Creeza(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
jamalnation:

You no Sabi maths
he is actually correct... 10 / 20 LGA and LP already got 21k plus votes divide that by the total so far which is roughly about 173k from the 10 LGAs this gives you 11.2% estimated ( even if you factor NNPP votes here this ratio still stands ) if 14% more comes from the remaining 10LGAs then its sure for Obi here

PS. From 10 lga and only a total of 173k plus votes definitely this is a very poor turnout in Tinubu stronghold honestly

Two local government areas in Kano cancels all of this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Flier: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
misreal:
Tinubu supporters are funny sha..
He has already lost a stronghold to atiku,and the rest are closely contested..
And you are happy..
Where tinubu want see bloc votes for north? grin
Seriously Tinubu has won this election,you just have to check all the available facts
The problem is obi isn't getting 25% from South west or core North

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by blowjohn(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
What about sowore?
E no get any state wey e win?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Freebills12: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Tribal:
Exactly! Can't be better said. They claim to be the wisest tribe but they are actually the most Demonically Greedy and at same time they are the most incorrigibly Nepotistic Selfish Sad Souls among Humanity.

These Igbo people have been voting for other tribes for 23 years now without complaining even when their fellow Igbo is on the ballot paper. Now tell me if at all you people are not greedy won't you people set down for this tribe that has been voting for other tribes since 23 years? It's only He who is in heaven sees these things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Creeza(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Flier:
Calculate it,you will realize LP didn't get 25%
im not being biased here but you should read his statement... He said " will"
Meaning he is hopeful the same way Tinubu is hoping to get 25% in Crs

so untill all LG are collated his statement is neither true or false but uncertain and uncertainty is equivalent to both sides of the equation ( neither nor, either or....in layman term)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Heavensent01(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Earthquakes:

If you presented Osibanjo, don't you think some Igbos and virtual all Yoruba will vote him?
Igbos voted Abiola and Obasanjo against okadigbo and ojukwu, how many Igbo candidates have you voted all your life??
Tribal fuul

why didn't Igbo vote Atiku then? or he's a bad a choice? you monkeys voted for him in 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Flier: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Creeza:
im not being biased here but you should read his statement... He said " will"
Meaning he is hopeful the same way Tinubu is hoping to get 25% in Crs

so untill all LG are collated his statement is neither true or false but uncertain and uncertainty is equivalent to both sides of the equation ( neither nor, either or....in layman term)
He can not! It's between Atiku and BAT,even those mentioned local government are not APC strong hold
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria will surely be great again Peter Obi for president
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Urchmantete: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oloriburuku ni e
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Asiwaju’s victory is sealed!

🐽🐷🐖🐗 need to exhibit their patriotism to our Great country, and congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Ohaneze should do the needful! I believe they have a press secretary.

Let me use this medium to thank INEC. A fantastic and exceptional job was done. One of the best by world standards!
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Creeza(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Flier:
He can not! It's between Atiku and BAT,even those mentioned local government are not APC strong hold
i dont have the facts to debate you on this so i will ignore you... As enlightened and educationally exposed people we both should put sentiments aside and do the calculations as they come out
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by garfield1: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:
LP would get 25% from here.

They wont

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by haffaze777(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
My own state,we will never disappoint Nigeria, make them declare Abeokuta South result
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Tflex01: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tribal:
Exactly! Can't be better said. They claim to be the wisest tribe but they are actually the most Demonically Greedy and at same time they are the most incorrigibly Nepotistic Selfish Sad Souls among Humanity.

Well said.
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Creeza(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

They wont
where have you been since my good friend !!
Oya na i hear... They wont

You happy now ?
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Slurity(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Fake News from Thiefnubuu urchin. grin

Provide evidence if e sure for you.
must You show your illiteracy everywhere? Go and read punch news yourself
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by garfield1: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Creeza:
he is actually correct... 10 / 20 LGA and LP already got 21k plus votes divide that by the total so far which is roughly about 173k from the 10 LGAs this gives you 11.2% estimated ( even if you factor NNPP votes here this ratio still stands ) if 14% more comes from the remaining 10LGAs then its sure for Obi here

PS. From 10 lga and only a total of 173k plus votes definitely this is a very poor turnout in Tinubu stronghold honestly

Two local government areas in Kano cancels all of this
Tinubu has beaten atiku in kano

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Flier: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Creeza:
i dont have the facts to debate you on this so i will ignore you... As enlightened and educationally exposed people we both should put sentiments aside and do the calculations as they come out

Since you don't have the fact,let me take the lead,Those areas being released are not Apc strong hold
PDP and APC are probably hiding their strong hold result till they find out what is going in the other areas
Use Lagos mainland and several other Northern stare as a good case study
You will be surprised when Lägos mainland is released,Obi will lose Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Creeza(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu has beaten atiku in kano
trailing a second to Kwankwaso

Now compare those figures so far from Kano and see what i mean by poor turn out in your supposed stronghold as a candidate

From day 1 it has been stated that Kano is stronghold for Kwankwaso

whats happening to Tinubu in his backyard?
Atiku and Obi are giving him a chase for his money and life
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Astar007: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
It saddens me that alot of Nigerians are animals, I'm ashamed to identify myself as a nigerian
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Creeza(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Flier:
Since you don't have the fact,let me take the lead,Those areas being released are not Apc strong hold
PDP and APC are probably hiding their strong hold result till they find out what is going in the other areas
Use Lagos mainland and several other Northern stare as a good case study
You will be surprised when Lägos mainland is released,Obi will lose Lagos
Good
Is this why the INeC rec has been uploading very blurry and illegible results sheets on IREv?

Can we say this is deliberate or a plot for something big?
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by SK1SOLA: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Abeokuta north delivered

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Ilaje1: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
4teenblaq:
Labour party will be having 25% here I believe.

BTW this is not impressive for tinubu considering that this is his stronghold.

Looking at the polls, tinubu won't score more than 500k here..

Trust me, it is a bad outing.

Either you are a dullard or not just good in mathematics, you should see that PDP will get 25% while LP, so far, is short of making the 25%.
Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by Aldol: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Earthquakes:

Tribal full
Bloody liar...before the primaries were even conducted, you were all out saying if the president can't go to Igbo, then Fulani should have it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.