Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle (38018 Views)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken / Davido As A Strong Youth Mobilizer Over Osun Election-nollywood Actress Ireti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Thonee(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
May whoever that supports their structure of criminality never live to see the end of Buhari's tenure.
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

E go only pain you if you're one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by nedman77: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
That is what their "structure" means, vultures....

Meanwhile....Need someone who can tackle your data analytics projects in Data extraction and preparation, Data visualization using Tableau, Power BI and Excel, Data analysis using SQL, Python, Data cleansing and validation, data migration and analysis, data cleansing and validation, and predictive modelling, Conducting analysis and reporting on data sets, Identifying trends and anomalies in the data, Creating dashboards to display information in easily digestible formats amongst others, from start to finish and deliver them with great results, then I could be your guy!

Contact me on +2348099441458 or +2348032621020
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by macaranta(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who asked you to compose a novel? And why are you oinking?

Illiterates that can't differentiate between a reponse and a novel ...spits
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by jahsharon: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
No wonder her husband beat her like a thief for several years before finally kicking out the old worn out Olosho to marry a younger Olosho.
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by ritaprincess: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are too emotional!
I pity people like you,whatever you support will come back in multiple folds to you
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Solocoin: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
I proud of some of the youth that beat alot of ballot snatchers yesterday. The structure the have is thugs, nothing else.
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by stuffs2002: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Comparative Analysis of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi's performance in their respective polling units:

Tinubu's polling unit
APC - 33 - 77%
PDP - 1 - 02%
LP - 8 - 19%

Atiku's polling unit
APC - 57 - 16%
PDP - 282 - 82%
LP - 6 - 1.7%
NNPN - 1 - 0.3%

Obi's polling unit
APC - 0 - 0%
PDP - 0 - 0%
LP - 236 - 98%
NNPP - 2 - 0.008%
APGA - 3 - 0.012%

Conclusion:
Tinubu's performance is lowest while Obi's performance is highest.

Politically ignorant IPOB everywhere....
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
ritaprincess:

I pity people like you,whatever you support will come back in multiple folds to you

Now, you have become a prayer warrior?

Sigh……
You need rest. Defeat is driving you wild

1 Like

Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by ritaprincess: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Now, you have become a prayer warrior?

Sigh……
You need rest. Defeat is driving you wild
Just watch and see. I am not concerned about who wins,i am a business person i dont depend on government to eat unlike you
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
ritaprincess:

Just watch and see. I am not concerned about who wins,i am a business person i dont depend on government to eat unlike you

Then be at peace with yourself!

Why are you so attached to me?

I am male and not female!
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by ritaprincess: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Then be at peace with yourself!

Why are you so attached to me?

I am male and not female!
Repent of your wickedness,it wont do you any good,why support a devilish party,are you blind to the atrocities of your party. Dont you have a human heart.
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Nolevel666: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
kpompey:

Seun can you see this. If we retaliate, you ban us immediately. You just ban Baba ibe till march 5.

You da mad abi?
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Backpedal: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:
Loser there was violence across the board we have seen under age voters in the East. We have seen where people are beaten for wanting to other candidate except Obi.

It is only good if it is goes your way otherwise it bad and not free and fair. Stop being delusional.

Only a political naïve individual would believe Obi will win the election.

Underage voters in the east ?

You fvcking liar
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by kpompey: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

You da mad abi?

Seun you can see this. If this guy is not blocked, then your integrity is questionable as the moderator.
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Nolevel666: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
kpompey:

Seun you can see this. If this guy is not blocked, then your integrity is questionable as the moderator.
See what?

Scumbag like you and your worthless candidate

And if them block me??

them tie my placenta here?

Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by drealcivilceno(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You can't even see what's ahead in this elections. You don't see the signs. No wahala 😄

Leave them ooh!
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Goodcitizen1: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is a sham election. I am very very disappointed with INEC . Wike and his boys took over all REC places in Rivers State
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by baralatie(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Aunty ireti becarreful of what you say o
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by kpompey: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

See what?

Scumbag like you and your worthless candidate

And if them block me??

them tie my placenta here?

Abeg shift
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Cromagnon: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
teekay213:
Am ashame of this country

We can't conduct simple credible election
elections are not simple
They are life and death
You are not ready to pay the price of success
Go and rest for 8 yrs
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Brainzz40(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Funny enough....she will win a Senate seat here in Abuja....Kudos to her
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Nolevel666: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
kpompey:

Nolevel for you scumbag

Mass extermination for you all destroying Nigeria is coming don’t worry.

Shey you all want monsters abi?

That is what you will all get!!

1 Like

Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yeah If inec is serious they should vote with finger print, so once they accredit you you thunprint on the bvas machine and straight to the server, we will eradicate paper and also safe cost,there will be no snatching of ballot box, etc
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by kpompey: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

Nolevel for you scumbag

Mass extermination for you all destroying Nigeria is coming don’t worry.

Shey you all want monsters abi?

That is what you will all get!!
Honestly, you need anti rabies injection. Before your barking get out of hand.
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Nolevel666: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
kpompey:

Honestly, you need anti rabies injection. Before your barking get out of hand.

You nor know yourself

When Nigeria should have been dragging position with other top nations with all the resources we have, scumbags like you and your candidate are busy sabotaging everything you lay hands on, later you run head over heels for foreign visa to a country where another man structured very well because laws are really laws.

Mass extermination for you all very soon

Keep cheering!
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Okwyjesus(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
teekay213:
Am ashame of this country

We can't conduct simple credible election

We have more thieves in political arena than sincere one.

You need to see what Wike and his boys is doing in Rivers after Obi has finished work here.
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Tobianojoel(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
This miss should thread softly as BAT make get back at haters when he's enthroned. I don say ma own.
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Cantonese: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Ireti should go have a cold bath!

The pain and agony of defeat is making her talk too much!

She should start planning for 2031 elections!

You should be ashamed of yourself as a youth.
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by kpompey: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

You nor know yourself

When Nigeria should have been dragging position with other top nations with all the resources we have, scumbags like you and your candidate are busy sabotaging everything you lay hands on, later you run head over heels for foreign visa to a country where another man structured very well because laws are really laws.

Mass extermination for you all very soon

Keep cheering!
Peter Gregory Obi is equally one of them and if Nigeria will be better, it is not by floating any of these old politicians who have positioned us where we are. You change the cover without changing the content, nothing will happen. If we need the change we desire, it will be a new party fielding a sincere candidate, and not these ones that are contesting now. Personally, I would have supported Labour Party, if they fielded a better and truly innocent candidate. Peter Obi is not sincere and his campaign as been full of lies to deceive Nigerians, coupled with unfriendly and selfish nature of the so called Obedients mainly from the eastern state. He is a mediocre. I don't see a New Nigeria yet in any of them, we can only get relieved from the present hardship. I have no grudge against you. Let's pray and jointly hope for a better tomorrow, which none of the three candidate can give us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Enemyofpeace: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
This babe dey always hungry me like shawarma. Even if na to use the cap of my dis thing to rub the top of her this thing just for one second I no go mind. She go sweet die for bed
Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by TrueNigerian300: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Backpedal:

Underage voters in the east ?

You fvcking liar

Mumudient this link will help you.

https://twitter.com/egi_nupe_/status/1629842362707918853?s=46&t=FzV4oJVGHx7w_MOPN3dYkg

1 Like

Re: This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle by Babsakin: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ashez:
Ask them my sister.
And that useless structure must be dismantled
Whatever be the cost.

I voted for Obi though but did you really believe he would win. The reasons are not far fetch, illiterate are more than literates in this country majorly at grassroots level. If you are closer to indigents or less privilege people, just ask them to mention political parties we have in Nigeria and see if all of these people will mention Labour.

The things is labour party is just gaining popularity and can't be compared to Apc and Pdp. Know this, before next general election labour party must have gaining more ground and by them winning Senators and Reps now is a great bonus.

Even if he wins, do you think house of senate and reps won't frustrate his good intentions of doing better for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria / Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.