Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap (4122 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by ANSMEDIA: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
I doubt if APC and PDP will see 25%

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by SLAP44: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expected, who even voted foe APC there?

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by femijunior4(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by ANSMEDIA: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
No hope in Imo and Ebonyi for APC and PDP

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
10k v0tes in a lga... dem n0 turn up

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by inoki247: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
SLAP44:

Maybe those south west tailors there.

This the problem about you people always abusing people up nd down cos they're not voting who you're voting for...

Election no be abuse buh u only win people through love...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by seborrhic: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
15% turnout.
As Nigeria progresses in its elections and elections increasingly become fairer and credible,parties will come to learn and strategize on how the Western democratic parties win elections:turnout.
Imagine just what a 50% turnout here would have done to Obi numbers or indeed to those of other candidates where they have strongholds.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by Totilopussylick(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
You never can tell.

There are many urchins living in IMO state tongue
SLAP44:

But they no get liver tongue

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by floret23(f): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
I doubt if APC and PDP will see 25%
APC and PDP can not see 25% in SE. South East is giving Obi block votes.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by SLAP44: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

This the problem about you people always abusing people up nd down cos they're not voting who you're voting for...

Election no be abuse buh u only win people through love...

To you, every word is an abuse.

To you, there are no tailors of south west extraction in Ideato?

Do you know who sows my clothes there?

Stop going on about life with pepper rubbed all over your body, loosen up and don't see every word with a negative lens.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by njelrapheal: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
floret23:
APC and PDP can not see 25% in SE. South East is giving Obi block votes.
block votes eith low turn out is nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by Obaofaba: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nawa for this unna 419 results oooo
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by Obaofaba: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Very low turnout.

Asiwaju is winning

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by Olachase(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
SLAP44:

what do we call those Yorubas that voted Obi in lagos 😏😏
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by nonhuman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
10k v0tes in a lga... dem n0 turn up
imo is a volatile state, for violence thanks to hope uzodinma and his ugm
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by inoki247: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
SLAP44:

To you, every word is an abuse.

To you, there are no tailors of south west extraction in Ideato?

Do you know who sows my clothes there?

Stop going on about life with pepper rubbed all over your body, loosen up and don't see every word with a negative lens.

You're just an hypocrite if everybody single Out the Igbos that Voted LP as Gala sellers and Lacasera seller in Lagos will you be happy....

You people are tribalist buh always crying around that Yoruba are tribalist why single out a tribe and just came to conclusions that they're the voter...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by SLAP44: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

You're just an hypocrite if everybody single Out the Igbos that Voted LP as Gala sellers and Lacasera seller in Lagos will you be happy....

You people are tribalist and buh always crying around that Yoruba are tribalist why single out a tribe and just came to conclusions that they're the voter...

Your body is peppering you. Sorry.
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by EmekaA125(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

You people are tribalist buh always crying around that Yoruba are tribalist why single out a tribe and just came to conclusions that they're the voter...
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by EmekaA125(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

Is tailoring not a decent work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by SmartPolician: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
They have 78k registered voters, but only 12k people came out to vote. The level of voter apathy in the South East is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by Mraphel: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
SLAP44:

They should vote for APC so that multitudes of Igbo attack them?
Igbo APC supporters are celebrating at home jejely.

Next election LP won't be heard of anymore.
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by inoki247: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Is tailoring not a decent work

Tailoring is decent work I'm just calling out his hypocrisy.

I remember someone complaining on one thread that Yoruba are tribalist that they call other people that re not Yoruba with dere tribe name Like Omo igbo..

So with what he did right now is also a tribalist cos u choose to single out a region and jump to conclusions that they're the voters and you tagged them with dere occupation....
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by inoki247: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
They have 78k registered voters, but only 12k people came out to vote. The level of voter apathy in the South East is terrible.

Lol I think the Breakfast na everywhere even in the North or the BVAS influence also...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by EmekaA125(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

I remember someone complaining on one thread that Yoruba are tribalist that they call other people that re not Yoruba with dere tribe name Like Omo igbo..

So with what he did right now is also a tribalist cos u choose to single out a region and jump to conclusions that they're the voters and you tagged them with dere occupation....
Yorubas show tribalistic tendency in almost every threads here on Nairaland than Igbo but I got ur point shaa.
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by ANSMEDIA: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
njelrapheal:
block votes eith low turn out is nothing
And APC is getting 20k in mainland Lagos LP 18k , Obi gave APC gap here,
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by SLAP44: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

My brother, am not responsible for whatever that is paining you, kindly locate the source of your misery and address it properly, stop carrying your personal problems to the Internet.
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by basilo102: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
I saw 27k in Ebonyi for LP
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by obailala(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
The turnout in this election is confusing. Even with the massive enthusiasm that heralded the election, we're getting less than 20% turnout even in the SE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by FreeStuffsNG: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
SLAP44:

Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction did
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by 2mch(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
obailala:
The turnout in this election is confusing. Even with the massive enthusiasm that heralded the election, we're getting less than 20% turnout even in the SE?
No money. People are hungry. Voting is not their problem. Were Easterners not jubilating when Buhari changed currency? E bite everybody.
Re: Peter Obi Win Ideato Lga Imo State With Wide Gap by njelrapheal: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

And APC is getting 20k in mainland Lagos LP 18k , Obi gave APC gap here,

Lp is not coming second in other sw states. That would.have helped

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos / Atiku Promises To Reduce Company Income Tax To 10%, / Beware Of The American New World Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.