Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers (86520 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by bankulizer: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:

You go wail tire🤣🤣🤣

Sorry na that stupid bitch wey say 98% of people for her polling unit vote for OBINGO I wan give the reply. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Babysho(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Eaglehaven:
Rivers State election will put INEC in trouble

It's blatant bastardddnesss of demo crazy. The entire country must be cancelled.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Allisgud: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inec should better be careful because they will put their into trouble if people started targeting inec people
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Plus10:
Same Rivers APC had zero votes in all the polling units ...Wike your day of reckon is coming soon angry

You may be invited to proof your wild claim.
Comments here are being monitored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Wickedfacts: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gbogbowa:
dont mind this my yoruba brethren, that is why God keep punishing the yorubas, igbo are more prosperious than us even in our land, no wonder we keep selling our house to igbos, we yorubas are cursed, now 70percent of our youth are thugs

See what this igbo boy is typing, despite all the support Yorubas gave Obi. No problem

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Legal001: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
kayjay69:
I have no pity for the s**thole country called Nigeria. The voting pattern with this election plus the problems around voting itself are just clear indications that the Nigerian people are the problem of Nigeria.

Let Tinubu become President, I can assure you it will only hasten the decline into nothingness for this godforsaken country and its people. We are like the proverbial lost dog who will never hear the Hunter's whistle.

The country is a lost cause really so please don't worry yourself. Do what is best for you and your immediate family. Help those you can help around you. And she'd not one single tear or waste one single minute on Nigeria.
The sufferings for this 8 years have made many persons not to think properly again and to accept the reality that they don’t have a future
Nigeria my country is in a valley crying for help, who can save it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Curious345: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
at least your body don calm now
if your body calm down in the face of evil ,then you're the devil himself .

Ever heard of that adage?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by mexite: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Check what you posted again. The accredited voters are less than the total number of PVC collected.

Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Legacyfc: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
May you reap the reward of whatever Wike did to get that result

femisplash:
WIKE!!! Nigeria will reward your good work, you won't labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by ribbit: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are a big fool

Every polling unit result is called and recorded and send to friends and family

So with that alone you already know what is coming out of that ward and local government
brainless ediota.
Oya start posting all the pu your friend and sent to you and compare it to thousands of polling units in rivers .

Stupid shmuck

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by haffaze777(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
bankulizer:

Sorry na that stupid bitch wey say 98% of people for her polling unit vote for OBINGO I wan give the reply. 😂

Okay bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by reddingtonblack: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gbogbowa:
we are not heart broken we just suprise that wike can be so evil minded but mark it he will pay dearly for this because Tinubu cannot win this election, you may rob Obi you canot rob Atiku, you can rob the people and go scot free but its not finnish yet

most of you are just naive, East were the back bone of Atiku in previous elections and these time OBi as robbed Atiku of Eastern votes., therefore even Atiku chances are slim but we keep our fingers crossed
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:

Is it today that Wike has been doing his abracadabra in Rivers? It favours your party then and you had no problem with it. Why are you calling for military take over now?

You and your village people are sick!

What's my business with Wike, Rivers or partisan politics? In spite of the deep waters we are in everything continue to look hopeless, that's all I care about.

So face your front.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Misterone: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Haha inec is a disgrace

Total no collected pvc is higher than total number of registered voter
INEC is not a disgrace. They do update their server regularly. Some people may have collected PVC twice which INEC noticed and removed, or under aged may have been screened out, or those that their data were without clarity. All these can lead to reduction of number of voters registered.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Captain8:
Why are the ibos silent on this thread? or they were heart broken for the result coming from rivers...oh I forgot,,,south south are our blothers

They are in a mourning mood.
You know their OBItuary was printed even before the elections, they only waited for Saturday for the burial.
Right now, they are bereaved

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Elzeeno(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oga look very well again
Zikojukwu:
See fake Tai results where the number of accredited is more than the number of PVC collected.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by alibiz: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
gentleguy1975:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/tinubu-floors-atiku-peter-obi-in-3-lgas-announced-so-far-in-rivers/
Which ever way the race is btw Obi and Atiku, Tinubu is just wasting his time
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nosaghae(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:
Nyesom wike na man you be
We go know after March 11th
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Moniya4Real(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
nizelgirl:
Imagine the same Rivers State I voted and 98% of the voters in my polling unit also voted LP same thing goes to almost all the ward, now APC is winning. Honestly I don't know who we offended in this country.
How do you know same thing went on in other wards?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by deji17: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
feckos:

You and your village people are sick!

What's my business with Wike, Rivers or partisan politics? In spite of the deep waters we are in everything continue to look hopeless, that's all I care about.

So face your front.
You just admit that you are sick and mentally unstable. Go for treatments
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by FuckAnyFuckable: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mhen! You flatin*os are too emotional. When you thought you were winning, you were making noise like nuisance all over the Internet. Now the actual results are popping up and there you are forming emotion as if you were cheated.

Abeg cut the crap and man up.

In every competition a winner must emerge and that's Jagaban in the case.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

F*uck all haters of the successful y'all f*cked for life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Babysho:

It's blatant bastardddnesss of demo crazy. The entire country must be cancelled.

Because OBItuary has been buried ?
What did you expect ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Misterone:
INEC is not a disgrace. They do update their server regularly. Some people may have collected PVC twice which INEC noticed and removed, or under aged may have been screened out, or those that their data were without clarity. All these can lead to reduction of number of voters registered.

To you now you have sense?

So it is after election day they screened out wrong people from the register? Smh
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by drimzsmoke(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Captain8:
Why are the ibos silent on this thread? or they were heart broken for the result coming from rivers...oh I forgot,,,south south are our blothers

Don't kick someone who is already down,it's not nice... grin grin grin grin grin
You can WALK OVER them sha!!! cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Stanleynf: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

They keep telling you people, PU and LGA are very different. But you won’t listen. You will rush to post PU online claiming you won a ward or LGA.
I'm happy because God is watching and the thought of God is not not the thought of God.. and he's wiser than men.mark it TINUBU cannot be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by viodemus: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
oga Tinubu needs to call Oga Obi now, because he has seen the advanced results favor Oga Obi. oga Atiku will do so already, as a more gentle man.

All these minor wins here and there, na smoke screens.

God bless Nigeria and those that made it possible.
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:

You just admit that you are sick and mentally unstable. Go for treatments

You case is hopeless. Pity.. Smh
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Kcdojoto(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:
WIKE!!! Nigeria will reward your good work, you won't labour in vain.
thunder fire your generation if you ever praise wike again
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by Stanleynf: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Because OBItuary has been buried ?
What did you expect ?
go and see what happened in 1993 election.... The power belongs to the masses and remember the world is watching
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by amoreobansu: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Woto Woto doings cool

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Jagaban you dey do shege for my neighbourhood here in Katsina.
Atiku is my favourite, but you sabi the GAME wallahi. PRESIDENCY is for YOU. We did our best here to finish you but you outplayed us. Don't forget me Sir. I love your Strategy, I am learning so much from you. GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by xest(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:

Same thing you hailed him in 2015 for.
And who told you I'm a supporter of wike?
Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:

See. Wailing

dey watch u go see surprise soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.