Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Please What Was That Mbaka Said Concerning Peter Obi.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Was That Mbaka Said Concerning Peter Obi.. (319 Views)

I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party / See This 2020 Tweet Concerning Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed / Father Mbaka:if Buhari Wins,i Will No That Mbaka Is A True Prophet Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Was That Mbaka Said Concerning Peter Obi.. by Christmasdon(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
What is the problem between Mbaka and Peter Obi?
Outspoken Catholic priest, Ejike Mbaka, has debunked reports that he released fresh prophecies against the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi. Mr Mbaka, had in June, prophesied that Mr Obi would not win the 2023 presidential election because he is a “stingy man”.5 Oct 2022

People also ask
What happened to adoration ministry Enugu?
Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has returned from monastery after eight months suspension. The PUNCH had reported that the Church was closed down earlier in the year and on June 3, 2022 the Catholic Diocese of Enugu banned Mbaka from commenting on political issues after activities in the ministry were suspended.4 Jan 2023

(1) (Reply)

Free Tinubu Installation Aso Ebi For 20 Obidients / Bola Tinubu To Nigerian Students There Will Be No Strike Preside-elect Says / How Will Tinubu Fight Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.