Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab (1772 Views)

Algorithm And Matlab Programming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by topsquino(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
Pls guys, i need ebook on c+ and matlab.my email is topsquino@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by afrobaby(f): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
search on 4shared.com, u will surely get something good
Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by Fayimora(m): 1:55am On Sep 14, 2011
Do you have a name? There are gazillions of books on C++ and Matlab. Also, it would be of ur benefit if you search through the forum before posting something. There are loads of such topics. They would be of great help!
Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by topsquino(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2011
I wud like someone to recomend n send me ebooks on matlab n c+ dat will be easy to comprehend.my email is topsquino@gmail.com .i apreciate u guys comment
Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by Fayimora(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2011
For c++, use this --> http://www2.research.att.com/~bs/3rd.html

Dnt know about Matlab
Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by databoy247(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
hmmm, this is funny sha cos some days ago i stumbled on a book on matlab. Didnt really know its very usefull to you guys. When my library is up and running you guys will get all the books you ever need. But am gonna check and see if i can send u a download link sha.
Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by topsquino(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pls i wud like u to send me d link as soon as possible
Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by 0yewale(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
i will recommend that you search 4shared.com also with this two books,
1. a guide to matlab for beginners and experienced users by Brian r. Hunt and others
2. Essential Matlab for Engineers and scientists by Brian Hahn. Daniel T. Valentine.
this is the two books i started with and they are both very interesting and straight forward,
Programmings concepts are introduced and used with no stress ,

then you can progress to more advanced books.
Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by topsquino(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
Tanx bro, i just pray downloadin it 4rm shared wont be stressful

(1) (Reply)

MESA Compile? / How Can One Create A Cloud Based App Like Whatsapp Or Telegram / Check Out My New Android Math Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.