Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs (36846 Views)

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by CodeTemplar: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu is always first or second. That makes him overall first but I know it is down to rigging.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by maestroferddi: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:
Atiku may win oo
Not May...

He is coasting home to victory...

Obi has dealt a mortal blow to Tinubu in Lagos...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
The abracadabra northerners will play to increase Atiku's chances overnight ehn...
I won't be surprised If Atiku leads in other northern states not mentioned yet.

Jagabandits shouldn't rejoice yet.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Atiku won all core north with exception of Borno and kano

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by bewla(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
I thought Yobe is Shettima's stronghold?

Shettima collecting wotowoto in the NE from Atiku

TInubu collecting wotowoto in Lagos from Obi..
and at the end them join collect woto woto for Tinubu hand last last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by frowland(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
cursedAbiola:
Hahahahahaha Jagaban chopping beating left right and center

Look at the margin of defeat and then look at the margin APC gave PDP in Kano and Zamfara. That’ is what we are looking at not who win what. Both have gotten the statutory 25%. Now it’s a question of who wins by even 1 vote that is the issue. LP did the most damage down south because all those woke votes was originally a PDP vote. Meaning PDP would have won SS, SE and even Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by asanausana91: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Abfinest007:
adamawa and taraba obi is doing well there
yes Obi is doing well but he can't win. Those two states are for Atiku Abubbakar.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by GeneralPula: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2023
asanausana91:
which north east again? Are you confused? Yobe and Gombe, bauchi, Adamawa are from where?
Atiku is the president elect.

Oyo state cancelled all the states you mentioned..

I shouldn’t mention Lagos, Kano, Kogi, Kwara..

Even Atiku himself knows the reality..

Believe me, if Pdp have seen victory, they would have been showing off already. They’ve been out of power for long and they can’t wait..

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by frowland(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Odidigboigbo:

Atiku did not win Zamfara. Look at the margin of APC win in Kano and Zamfara. Then look at PDP margin win in your mentioned ‘core note’. You can see PDP complaining about the election at INEC collation center? That’s to tell you the direction the votes are going to.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Emola12(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Tflex01:

The gap is too close and Tinubu may still win.
no be only may nah October
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by GeneralPula: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Odidigboigbo:

Tinubu’s votes in Kano alone canceled all..

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by famology(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

I know.. But most people that analyse Tinubu's chances normally tag Borno and Yobe together as his stronghold, probably because the two states are dominated by Kanuris ..

Why not be patient for the full results? By the way, this is Tinubu against a northerner. I think he has done very well so far. Na party structure dey help am for north ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by GeneralPula: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
frowland:

Atiku did not win Zamfara. Look at the margin of APC win in Kano and Zamfara. Then look at PDP margin win in your mentioned ‘core note’. You can see PDP complaining about the election at INEC collation center? That’s to tell you the direction the votes are going to.

Really?
What’s Zamfara like?
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Mustaphaarome: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/26/yobe-atiku-leads-tinubu-as-inec-declares-six-lgs-results/

I don't expect tinubu to win any state in the core north but I expect him to do very well

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Jostoman: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Igbos would rather support Atiku since Obi has lost because of their HATE for Yorubas.

I don't blame them, I blame those bastards among Yorubas who're identifying with them in mission of mischievously capturing Yoruba land. Thesame thing Azikwe did before Awolowo came to our aid.

You'll suffer it with your generations.

Besides, Where's South East result with the signature of all party agents
igbo hate yoruba and they voted for Abiola and Obasanjo. Oga if you dont have any good thing to say please go and sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by frowland(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Really?
What’s Zamfara like?

So far APC is 438k and PDP is trailing with 125k. That margin alone cancels out Kastina and Yobe with excess votes to spare. It’s now a game of who wins with even 1 vote.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Levels2(f): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
indeed

Stop expossing yourself

Try to listening to correction when been corrected

Obi is no longer in the race since yesterday.

All you are suppose to be doing is to pray that obi win in Jos ,Taraba and the likes to better Tinubu chance.

Remember both you IGBOS and Yoruba's are brothers and I want to believe that's why you even create yoruba name for yourself here on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by pfadom: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2023
How many LGAs do you have in Yobe State?
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by asanausana91: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Believe me, if Pdp have seen victory, they would have been showing off already. They’ve been out of power for long and they can’t wait..
hahahaaaa. We don't have long time again. You will hear the declaration.
Atiku is your president
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by muykem: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
9gerian:
Atiku is looking to have the required spread from updates.

Atiku and Tinubu already have 25% spred.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by perrychemical: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
abobote:
This is not crushing, if Atiku can not win his own region, then he should blame himself if he looses the election.

My take on this election is that Jonathan was rigged out in 2015, with the BVAS we can see that northern does not have those numbers they manufactured from those northern states, especially those big Ks

Please you do not konw anything.
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by asanausana91: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Kaduna will teach you a lesson
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Exclusive101: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
APC need to with the SW outrightly n two of this 3 NW NE NC to win

Trustedpronet:
Sure APC will get 25%
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Komu1048(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Igbos would rather support Atiku since Obi has lost because of their HATE for Yorubas.

I don't blame them, I blame those bastards among Yorubas who're identifying with them in mission of mischievously capturing Yoruba land. Thesame thing Azikwe did before Awolowo came to our aid.

You'll suffer it with your generations.

Besides, Where's South East result with the signature of all party agents

The problems of many Yorubas is traveling. Many Yorubas esp those woke idiots from Lagos . Haven’t move an inch outside southwest. They don’t know how Igbos and other tribes sees them.

They have aided other tribes esp igbos to loose control of there land. Now if only we r deceiving ourselves, Lagos is truly a No Mans land.

Now an Igala man “Attah” will now be representing Lagos in the assembly. Now I dare any of the bastards Yorubas to go for any SUG governor in any institution in Kogi. From Kogipoly, Fed poly Idah, anyigba etc and know how he is seen.

We shouldn’t even go to the SE esp anambra. U can’t even make it to hostel governor before they let u know u can’t come from no where to dictate to them.

The few Yorubas that r protecting Lagos r the few that have visited or grew up outside south west and know how other tribes protects their local power

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Iamzik: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

Atiku wey don reach 25 percent since yesterday ....

Leave am make e dey dream
Mallam go teach Tinubu sense
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Eddy017: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Abfinest007:
Let atiku win d north we'll defeat him with our south south vote north Central.south east and partly south west vote not forgetting north east too
my brother keep deceiving yourself, the whole of north is going to Atiku. Atiku is going to win Kano and the rest
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by beejay85: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2023
frowland:

So far APC is 438k and PDP is trailing with 125k. That margin alone cancels out Kastina and Yobe with excess votes to spare. It’s now a game of who wins with even 1 vote.
Borneo state will put Atikus PDP to the sword finally up north
As Marginal wins in Ogun (over 200k), ondo (over 250k)..Kwara not in ,oyo not confirmed etc...had taken care of PDP s marginal win in d north so far..zamfara marginal win not included
It's difficult for PDP to win at last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by morikee: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Doesn't make sense to me why with low Margin
Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by frowland(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
beejay85:

Borneo state will put Atikus PDP to the sword finally....
As Marginal wins in Ogun (over 200k), ondo (over 250k)..Kwara not in ,oyo not confirmed etc...had taken care of PDP s marginal win in d north so far..zamfara marginal win not included
It's difficult for PDP to win at last

Even margin wins in Lagos as well.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs by Levels2(f): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Komu1048:

The problems of many Yorubas is traveling. Many Yorubas esp those woke idiots from Lagos . Haven’t move an inch outside southwest. They don’t know how Igbos and other tribes sees them.

They have aided other tribes esp igbos to loose control of there land. Now if only we r deceiving ourselves, Lagos is truly a No Mans land.

Now an Igala man “Attah” will now be representing Lagos in the assembly. Now I dare any of the bastards Yorubas to go for any SUG governor in any institution in Kogi. From Kogipoly, Fed poly Idah, anyigba etc and know how he is seen.

We shouldn’t even go to the SE esp anambra. U can’t even make it to hostel governor before they let u know u can’t come from no where to dictate to them.

The few Yorubas that r protecting Lagos r the few that have visited or grew up outside south west and know how other tribes protects their local power

I have....

Infact I lives in Anambra state for 5years

IGBOS See's us as nothing

IGBOS are not accomodating

They are heatless

They are criminals

I have to run for my dear life when I see that my life is no longer safe.

Idemili south local government,@Alor London@ Ojoto local government.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) / Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters / Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.