Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) (4765 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Isobug: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi will come distance 4th
Oponu, go and rest. Mathematics is far from you
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by SmartGadgetz: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
EngrKemp:
We v seen almost 80% of results from SW,and the north.

We are yet to see results from SS and SE
,Lagos and Abuja are still coming.

Do obi is coming with force to surge up

Watch out

Obi won Lagos,Rivers and Abuja..

Popular votes in the bag..

Even north central, Obi will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Abrahamweb(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju will perform well

I have the trust in him, that's why I voted him

How brother, check his age na.
Age is not something to mock or be ashamed at,this man is old,he cannot handle Nigeria problems for 1 month.
Let's not deceive ourselves.
Because of politics you have ignored common sense,it's not good na.
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Parachoko: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Abrahamweb:

How brother, check his age na.
Age is not something to mock or be ashamed at,this man is old,he cannot handle Nigeria problems for 1 month.
Let's not deceive ourselves.
Because of politics you have ignored common sense,it's not good na.
Nah age person go dey use rule?
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Mr2wealth: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2023
johnmartus:
grin

You need help urgently. shocked
The earlier somebody from your family put you in chains and quickly rush you to yabaleft, the better so that you don't disgrace your family, tribe and generation in the market and on the streets.
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by DevilsEqual(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

O ti zeh. LP and PDP are doing God's work of cancelling each other. LP is out already of the contest though. Only the lp mob do not know that it is a 2 horse raise.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

How many states Results have been announced
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Godwin4444: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2023
izombie:
We have seen results from mostly tinubu's supposed strongholds. Yet to see that of obi. Hmmmm
obi only stronghold is the south east n he’s non existent in the core north

Whatever he has to offer in only south east states tinubu north votes will cancel it

Don’t forget atiku had already gotten 25% in anambra n enugu
Tinubu have gotten 25% in ebonyi n doing well in imo

So wetin remain

Abia state
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Godwin4444: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2023
EngrKemp:
We v seen almost 80% of results from SW,and the north.

We are yet to see results from SS and SE
,Lagos and Abuja are still coming.

Do obi is coming with force to surge up

Watch out

Obi won Lagos,Rivers and Abuja..

Popular votes in the bag..
which lagos?
Which rivers?
Y are u people crying in rivers if obi is winning?
Abuja that tinubu has won 3 local government already?
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Godwin4444: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Even north central, Obi will win.
hope your north central is not kogi, kwara, Niger state?
Tinubu don win those ones

He’s doing very well in plateau with atiku too
He’s also doing well in taraba I mean tinubu

6 local government have been released so far n tinubu have won 3, peter ob 2 n atiku 1 in Abuja

I don’t know about nasarawa
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
What's wrong with Southern Nigeria sef?.. There is a low turn out in SS, SE and SW.....peoole didn't really turn up.. Na where North dey always deal with una be this
read news una no go hear....people turned out in south south. But most of Dem were denied access to vote unless you are voting for Apc
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Abrahamweb(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Nah age person go dey use rule?

Are you joking?
The toll of leadership, you think say na moimoi
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by Parachoko: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Are you joking?
The toll of leadership, you think say na moimoi
A healthy 80 years old man will rule Nigeria comfortably.

How old is Trump when he ruled the USA?
Re: Presidential Election Results (as It Stands) by gbowoade85142: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Asiwaju will perform wellI have the trust in him, that's why I voted himAsiwaju will perform wellI have the trust in him, that's why I voted him...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger / Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. / Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.