Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,433 members, 7,864,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) (37185 Views)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by IbileIfe: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Ugly man
Ugly people are always desperate and wicked
What makes him ugly?

I thank Almighty God for his success and VICTORY!
HALLELUJAH!

#MondayExaltations👏❤️💋💕👋👏🙌🌄
HALLELUJAH!

Psalm 103 

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

19 The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

22 Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:
Nigerians are bunch of stupid and confused people. why do we keep voting in same old people over and over yet we want CHANGE?

BUNCH OF ANIMALS . EVEN ANIMALS HAVE SENSE

Don't say Nigeria, say Edo North that's Etsako and Akoko Edo people. Those eeediots should have been given to kogi State. They don't know how to make a statement with their votes, they prefer the motorcycle and sewing machine their politicians buy for them.
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by ProphetM0hammad: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:
Nigerians are bunch of stupid and confused people. why do we keep voting in same old people over and over yet we want CHANGE?

That's why they rejected Obi, part of the old people, who ran away from pdp cos he couldn't get the ticket and destroyed Anambra for 8 years
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by GeneralPula: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Juanmike:
Haven't heard from Reno, the result is not going the way they would have wanted.
Atiku have lost out already since yesterday after that Kano results..

By the time they hard Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Kogi, Rivers, Cross rivers for tinubu, he’s going to edge Atiku with more than 1million votes..

Atiku does not have any figures to beat that. SE & SS results killed Atiku. Don’t forget Lagos too.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
McOluOmo:
Osho baba
It's all about survival,
Win win win...... We awaits Jagaban's victory to Aso-Villa

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

my brother you are struggling that's why you don't have a girlfriend you don't have money you are struggling
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
aren't you tired of suffering and smiling? Shame on you!!
I am doing very fine and living my best life.
I am very healthy and wining cool

Shame on you, your family, your household and your entire village people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/all-i-have-to-say-is-thank-you-lord-oshiomhole-in-praise-and-worship-session-video/

Reaffirmation that Nigerians love CRIMINALS…
The author of the piece was practically jizzing off! SMH

>
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by saintadeola: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Still same people recycling themselves to different positions in Nigeria,it is finished for nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by otokx(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations, he really worked hard, hope he serves his people better this second time?
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2023
God = Satan, most Christians don't know this.
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by arcis: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
horpeyemmi66:
This redundant human demon

see your life, what he has achieved in life yours 4th generation can't even smell one third of it.

continue leaving in bandage

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

I am doing very fine and living my best life.
I am very healthy and wining cool

Shame on you, your family, your household and your entire village people. grin
I even blame myself for stooping so low to qoute you. Shior!!

Nonsense miscreants everywhere!!
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Looks like the sly old fox has done it again, sigh.

Meanwhile, what happened to LP in that area?

(Fun fact, LP was originally created with folks like Osho in mind, and Oshhiomole was heavily involved in LP in the early days before he moved to the then ACN, which then joined up with other parties to form APC.)
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by oceanics: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
This little demon , i dont understand why some Nigerians love suffering and severe hardship, if APC lead this country again, the suffering will not spare anyone.
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Success is sweet

Even sweeter when one labor hard

For the success

Congratulations

Our great Union leader.
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
I even blame myself for stooping so low to qoute you. Shior!!

Nonsense miscreants everywhere!!
Go f*ck yourself loser grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2023
saintadeola:
Still same people recycling themselves to different positions in Nigeria,it is finished for nigeria.

Yes, because instead of people like you to join party and hussle for post, you dey siddon and enjoy yaself at home.

Osho has been in politics for 20 years (and he was a nationally known union leader for over 20 years before that). You think that someone just came and dash him this senate seat? What you are seeing is decades of work manifesting.

(No, I am not the man's fan, especially since he joined hands with Tinubu over ten years ago).

All of you complaining about recycling...go and enter a party and join politics, and start the hard work. No food for lazy man. Who dash monkey banana?

And all those young politicans you see overseas, some of them joined youth wing of their parties when they were teenagers. Sunak of the UK started his long climb to prime minister by hussling for internship at his party's HQ some 23 years ago...where he made valuable connections and learned a lot. Ardern of New Zealand was in a party by the time she was 18 years old.
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by youngsum(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

I celebrate with you my brother.
As an Igbo Muslim, I'm very delighted that my OSU brothers were put to shame grin grin
hhhhh grin
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Reference(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2023
It appears the Legislature is a lot more diverse this time around with all the major parties picking seats. I hope it will make for much more vigour and enable the second arm of government do it's bidding as a checkmate to the Executive.

We don't want to hear the term 'co-operation' or 'solidarity' with whoever wins the Presidency.

We cannot afford to be sold down the river for another term as we have had under the Buhari/APC autocracy with devastating results.

There are a lot of tough decisions to be undertaken by the new government and these require thorough scrutiny and vigorous debate so hat all Nigeria is on board and ready to salvage whatever is left of this sorry country.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Yankee101: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Same old thieves returning to power
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by BenzEne1(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Ugly man
Ugly people are always desperate and wicked

Mr Nigeria
Mo see your face
He's not desperate, we put him there cause of his track record
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by dododawa1: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by magzey: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Osho Baba the Clown 🤡 grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Baba 2 odds done enter him go cashout
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by watchindelta(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

tired , you want change but doing the same to get the change lol. Nigerian the must stupid people.
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Karlifate: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Formerly Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. cheesy

Now Senator Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole grin

I understand his joy.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Emmy000seun(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Must you use such a aggressive words just to make you point?? What is omo ale jatijati just bcuz they don't share the same mind with you on candidate..be easy man, everybody knows somethings is wrong with INEC for not compiling 90percent of the election result by now..something is wrong.. but either ways don't let us trend on politicsof hate..afterall all this politicians don't even know most of you personally and if any of their policy will affect negatively, it affect everybody without knowing their opponentor supporter only their family will scale through..it Iz well..
BigBrother9ja:
grin

NOTHING IS AS SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL AS VICTORY AND PUTTING THE ENEMIES TO SHAME AND REGRETS grin

cheesy

I have been celebrating since yesterday grin

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE &. ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by magzey: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nigerian politicians will rig and do every despicable things during elections but will still go to church for Thanksgiving after winning.
I feel ya pain , remember to take your pill because of your brain issues.😂
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
osho bros
Osho baba
grin
Re: Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) by Angel1011313: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Mumu man😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.