Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,152 members, 7,829,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo (34610 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by DasBeste: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Anybody who doesn't know this fact is an enemy of the country.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by utenwuson: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
OK.... You re too old to do olosho

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Jagznation(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
He should go and rest

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by naturefellow(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu
One of the bastard ọmọ alè jatijati.
You all will be put to shame eventually.

cheesy
I have been celebrating since yesterday grin

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin
sound pained.

See the old man/grandpa you posted to be the president of Nigeria. Would you even employ someone this age to manage your business? Says a lot about your thinking faculty!
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Oplomo: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will definitely be resting with his grand kids after today's announcement.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Godstiger(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Should apc lead this country again there would be no hope of redeming it
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Epinbiz(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Goodlady(f): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
As a woman, am not going to abuse you much. But iyabo, your cane is loading.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Oplomo: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
He should go and rest

I don't like tinubu but this is not right. We are not unlettered agberos. Please take it down.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by naturefellow(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Zincfingers:
We've crossed the rubicon. This hoelosho should rest.
It's too late for her puerile rants
anybody that says truth now na hoelosho?
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by spiralwedge(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm surprised you didn't call her Igbo since that's what you do to anybody that's not supporting Tinubu

well, she has Igbo d!ck that is messing with her brains. It's also those ones that come out to say non.sense

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by DarkGray: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
She is right.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Neddstark: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
She's screwing an igbo man and enjoying his money. What else do you want her to say?
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by rocknation62(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
Too old ke? He’s the city boy …..he’s stronger than both me and you joined together. Tinubu doesn’t age, he’s a vampire 🧛‍♂️

Leave him to rule, it is his turn and birthright undecided

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
Too old ke? He’s the city boy …..he’s stronger than both me and you joined together. Tinubu doesn’t age, he’s a vampire 🧛‍♂️

Leave him to rule, it is his turn and birthright undecided
ass licker
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by spiralwedge(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
He should go and rest

you will eventually be put in jail. e be like say your own madness no get brake
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BabaO2: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
What is this canal woman saying?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by sodiamond: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu is too old to be our president simple!
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by boxypane(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Pls how old is Biden?
Just for reference purpose pls
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by SavageResponse(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
How is Tinubu's age her problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by baralatie(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Some people should respect where to be putting there mouth o
Na warning o
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Epinbiz(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
AGE DOESNT MATTER AT ALL
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by lolu2019: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
ASHAWO Dalemoshu.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Alexbio: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Actress Iyabo Ojo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpIDIx-hqAW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All these Yoruba outcasts deserve no nothing but servitude in Exile grin
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by silibaba: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Why is this even in the Politics section?

Who is Iyabo Ojo?

Your mentor that stands for the Truth
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by SavageResponse(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
sodiamond:
Tinubu is too old to be our president simple!

He will be your president, deal with it!
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by SlurUsername1: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Your type always have heart attack when the table turn around. Tinubu can not be sworn in as Nigeria President. Go and book mark this page and get back to me when that happens.

When Tinubu is sworn in as President don't forget to end ur Miserable life
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Facts
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Antoeni(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Walking Dead

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu
One of the bastard ọmọ alè jatijati.
You all will be put to shame eventually.

cheesy

I have been celebrating since yesterday grin

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

no bi APC wife, I hear say na Ambode dey knack her toto before...
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by samx4real(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
He will not listen to you.

He is too stubborn, even in old age
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
i dont know her but i am certain tinubu will satisfy her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil / Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.