Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,878 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True (842 Views)

It Is Now Obvious That Tinubu Can't Rule Nigeria / It's Now Obvious That The Presidency Is Protecting These Bandits. / RUGA: See What Henry Shield Said About Elrufai. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True by PureMe01: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Before the elections,there were rumours of Elrufai secretly working for Atiku. From the results in Kaduna,it's very obvious that Mallam Elrufai betrayed Tinubu and was working for Atiku behind the scene while pretending to be for Tinubu all through

Trust Elrufai at your own peril. Reno once said "if u are locked in same room with a snake and Elrufai,deal with Elrufai first"
Re: It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Na politics, there is room for betrayal

5 Likes

Re: It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2023
I waz surprised seeing L.P. ahead of APC in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True by jumper524(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2023
PureMe01:
Before the elections,there were rumours of Elrufai secretly working for Atiku. From the results in Kaduna,it's very obvious that Mallam Elrufai betrayed Tinubu and was working for Atiku behind the scene while pretending to be for Tinubu all through

Trust Elrufai at your own peril. Reno once said "if u are locked in same round with a snake and Elrufai,you better challenge Elrufai first"
sorry guy.
Elrufai put himself on the line for Tinubu, this i can confirm to you.
You can ask people in kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True by Kukutenla: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2023
PureMe01:

Trust Elrufai at your own peril. Reno once said "if u are locked in same round with a snake and Elrufai,you better challenge Elrufai first"
Nothing like that
The hellruffian is an ant who fancies himself an elephant
They were all benefitting from the real king of the North and they let it get it into their heads
Re: It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True by PureMe01: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Nothing like that
The hellruffian is an ant who fancies himself an elephant
They were all benefitting from the real king of the North and they let it get it into their heads

I'm OBIdient but I hate snakes. Elrufai and Wike are snakes that can never be trusted. Obi trusted Wike, Tinubu trusted Elrufai.

2 Likes

Re: It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True by Kukutenla: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2023
PureMe01:

I'm OBIdient but I hate snakes. Elrufai and Wike are snakes that can never be trusted. Obi trusted Wike, Tinubu trusted Elrufai.
Nothing like snake
Wike never promised Obi anything
If you have evidence of such, bring it
As for hellruffian, he couldn't give what he never had. Why do you think he was one of this wailing about cash redesign the most?
Re: It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
KillSars:
Na politics, there is room for betrayal
O ti o grin

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Efura Igbo War Have Started Oo / Tinubu’s Victory Stands, Presidency Replies PDP, LP, Others / We Badly Need Regional Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.