Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Shame On Lagos APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Lagos APC (1417 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Lagos APC by Finesse247: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Na to share Tinubus money dem know, from councilor to chairman, to commisioners etc. They cant even win polling booths.

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by Finestgurlie(f): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren helinues is crying
children of God are dancing
hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by nwapee(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2023
You guys said we will labour in vain. Why are you crying foul now. Even if Obi looses the general election and wins Lagos, I will get some kind of relief.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by Lazyuth: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Never a shame to APC in Lagos but shame to those who forgot that Asiwaju was Never a racist who used the Lagos State Government's funds to pay for NECO Exams at some years and WAEC Exams at some years to all Ss3 students across the state irrespective of their origin.

A non- lagosian also became the one day governor by merit.

And I am pretty sure that such can NEVER happen in your IBO land.

Those IBO's who voted Tinubu are well exposed, not biased, but God fearing.

By the way, I leave you with Proverbs 17:13 and I quote - Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.

Therefore, all of you that benefitted from Asiwaju's governance, who didn't benefit anything from Obi but a frame up of lies and promised without Track Record, and refuse to let him get to office for good governance in Our dear Nigeria, you shall receive same reward for your efforts and sane treatment shall be served to you at the verge of your reward

I stand with Asiwaju

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by Finesse247: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Lazyuth:
Never a shame to APC in Lagos but shame to those who forgot that Asiwaju was Never a racist who used the Lagos State Government's funds to pay for NECO Exams at some years and WAEC Exams at some years to all Ss3 students across the state irrespective of their origin.

By the way, I leave you with Proverbs 17:13 and I quote - Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.

Therefore, all of you that benefitted from Asiwaju's governance, who didn't benefit anything from Obi but a frame up of lies and promised without Track Record, and refuse to let him get to office for good governance in Our dear Nigeria, you shall receive same reward for your efforts and sane treatment shall be served to you at the verge of your reward

I stand with Asiwaju

Political appointee spotted

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by MuchAdo: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Obidient Yorubas are responsible for this. angry

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by Finestgurlie(f): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2023
MuchAdo:
Obidient Yorubas are responsible for this. angry
God bless real Omoluabis

1 Like

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Shut up. Igbos are not even in my neighbourhood of surulere yet we all voted against Tinubu. Lagos can't continue to dwell under a tribal tyrant. Everything is not about Igbo or Yoruba. If we are to go by your myopic claim, it means Igbo population in Lagos dwarfs that of Yoruba which is not possible.

Lagos landlord has been relegated to a tenant position.

Tinubu buld Lagos but na Obi roof am.

12 Likes

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by GeneralPula: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Yorubas in Lagos just decided to vote peter obi..
Re: Shame On Lagos APC by Lazyuth: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Finesse247:

Political appointee spotted

I am not a political appointee.
I am a Professional mostly working in the private sector.

And I didn't collect shishi, including the refreshment served by individuals (as a result of their observation of stress and long queue at the polling unit)

By the way, I SAID INDIVIDUALS who are not only PDP or APC or LP

Run a thorough check before making conclusions

1 Like

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by Lazyuth: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Shut up. Igbos are not even in my neighbourhood of surulere yet we all voted against Tinubu. Lagos can't continue to dwell under a tribal tyrant. Everything is not about Igbo or Yoruba. If we are to go by your myopic claim, it means Igbo population in Lagos dwarfs that of Yoruba which is not possible.

Lagos landlord has been relegated to a position tenant.

Selfish ingrates are the IBO's in you r areas and you shall receive your reward for your deeds from God

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by nameo: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
nwapee:
You guys said we will labour in vain. Why are you crying foul now. Even if Obi looses the general election and wins Lagos, I will get some kind of relief.

No relief.
Can you guys focus.

We dis not start all this to get some kind of "feel" from this. Our lives are at stake.

In any case, this Lagos results will be contested. Obi won APC in a landslide in Lagos
Re: Shame On Lagos APC by pointblank247(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lazyuth:

I stand with Asiwaju
Bible quotation is a blesphemy in your cursed mouth even if you are pretending to be a Christian
Re: Shame On Lagos APC by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lazyuth:

Selfish ingrates are the IBO's in you r areas and you shall receive your reward for your deeds from God
cry me a river mumu
Re: Shame On Lagos APC by Flamethehussler: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
m

1 Like

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by stacyadams: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

Lagos landlord has been relegated to a tenant position.

Tinubu buld Lagos but na Obi roof am.
..bless u

1 Like

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by famology(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Finesse247:
Na to share Tinubus money dem know, from councilor to chairman, to commisioners etc. They cant even win polling booths.

Why u dey blame dem? Even rep speaker lose him polling unit. Tinubu lose him LGA. Buhari lost katsina. It's democracy at play.
Re: Shame On Lagos APC by OneCandleAway(f): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lazyuth:

I stand with Asiwaju

Is it his personal money he used to pay for their waec or neco?

Or are the parents of the students not paying tax in lagos.

If you know how much is being stolen in lagos, no accountability, just sharing money to keep his minions, agbero taxing ordinary kids selling on the street e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Shame On Lagos APC by Lazyuth: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Is it his personal money he used to pay for their waec or neco?

Or are the parents of the students not paying tax in lagos.

If you know how much is being stolen in lagos, no accountability, just sharing money to keep his minions, agbero taxing ordinary kids selling on the street e.t.c

Did I write that he used his personal funds?
Go and read my points with rest of mind.

Why can ur Obi not use Anambrarians funds to do same? Or are they not paying taxes?

By the way, most beneficiaries are The less privileged who attend public schools and most of their parents are liabilities to the States rather than assets. Having unregistered shops and businesses, selling fake electronics, fake items, selling closeup toothpaste but when you open you see MYMY, they succeeded in getting rid of Dr. Dora Akunyili when she sanitized NAFDAC.

Abegi, don't compare Jagaban and Obi's performance

I stand with Asiwaju

(1) (Reply)

Trending Videos On Mahmood Yakubu / TEARS: 5 Benefits Of Fuel Subsidy Removal / Frank Mba, Is Now DIG Through Quota System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.