Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

#Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! (1881 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Now that almighty Tinubu has been demystified and brought down by a 'structure less' party in Lagos state..
If not for his thugs and rigging Tinubu didn't get up to a 100k votes.

It is imperative you grab this opportunity to make a statement in Lagos now or never!

You're a member of Nairaland and I can tell you 90% of Nairaland members are Obidient.

Power must leave APC in Lagos state!

Lagos must be liberated from the bondage and shackles of Tinubu and his goons of corrupt and unrepentant criminals!

Good luck!

Yoighaman:
Lagosians, meet the Labour Party Governorship candidate Mr. Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour & his Pedigree, History and Deep Roots! Who's actually from Lagos State!

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is from a family of lawyers. He's the son of Barrister Olawale & Mrs Nkechi Rhodes-Vivour. Former justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria & jurist, Bode Rhodes-Vivour is his uncle, while late Judge Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour is his grandfather. He is the great-grand son to *Steven Bankole Rhodes;* the second ever indigenous judge appointed in Nigeria.

Mr. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is an MIT graduate. His father is Yoruba & Mum Nkechi is igbo.

Like his father, he is married to an igbo woman too

Dr Ifeyinwa Rhodes-Vivour (PhD.) is the wife of Mr Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. She is the daughter of Lt. Col. Ifeanyi Aniebo from Umunze in Anambra State. Dr. Ify is an Oxford University graduate.

Vote LP💯. Let's end the disorder in Lagos. Let's take Lagos back & build it back, better and busy for all!!!! Please, Share across Social Media platforms.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Lanretoye(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Now that almighty Tinubu has been demystified and brought down by a 'structure less' party in Lagos state..

It is imperative you grab this opportunity to make a statement in Lagos now or never!

You're a member of Nairaland and I can tell you 90% of Nairaland members are Obidient.

Lagos must be liberated from the bondage of Tinubu and his goons of corrupt and unrepentant criminals!

Good luck!

is it APC that is making your state so impoverished and stagnant cos you can't even tell when last a 10km road was commissioned in your state.body go soon dey tell una.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by brainint: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gbadebo

The protest vote in your favour will shake Lagos.

Labour & PDP combo na die

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Macelliot(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
is it APC that is making your state so impoverished and stagnant cos you can't even tell when last a 10km road was commissioned in your state.body go soon dey tell una.

Another Tinubu built Lagos urchin.

Buhari is from katsina.

Zamfara and Kastina states are the poorest states in Nigeria according to Facts.

But same poor katsina has produced 2 sitting democratic president…

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Macelliot(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
First Man in History to defeat Tinubu in Lagos state. What PDP couldn’t do in 16 yrs…

Peter Gregory Obi.

History has been made

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lanretoye:

May I ask you what state you think I come from sir?

2 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by A4alpha: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Add "with structure-less party with only 4 boys tweeting from their toilet

Macelliot:
First Man in History to defeat Tinubu in Lagos state. What PDP couldn’t do in 16 yrs…

Peter Gregory Obi.

History has been made

5 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Lagos must be liberated from the bondage of Tinubu and his goons of corrupt and unrepentant criminals!

Good luck!

Princeoflagos
Racoon
Slawomir

3 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by A4alpha: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Finally the jungle don mature and who is the king?.
All hail His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi
GCFR
Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
after he wins, he will forget about Nairaland.

The best way to appease Nairaland is to select 2 obidients from Nairaland to be his adviser or PA when he wins
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
A4alpha:
Finally the jungle don mature and who is the king?.
All hail His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi
GCFR
Federal Republic of Nigeria

The original Jagaban of Lagos

1 Like

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Nwaetche(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
I support this 100%

Lagosians; please vote a True Omuluabi and a son of the soil, Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour.

He is a true Obidient and Labour Party candidate.

LuQuLuQu:

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwaetche:

I support this 100%

Lagosians; please vote a True Omuluabi and a son of the soil, Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour.

He is a true Obidient and Labour Party candidate.

Exactly my assertions...if he misses this opportunity then I don't know what else

2 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Lanretoye(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Macelliot:

Another Tinubu built Lagos urchin.

Buhari is from katsina.

Zamfara and Kastina states are the poorest states in Nigeria according to Facts.

But same poor katsina has produced 2 sitting democratic president…
who to develop your own state and make it liveable for your children like lagos is what should be your headache and proprity.
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Lanretoye(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

May I ask you what state you think I come from sir?
I know it is lagos.
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
who to develop your own state and make it liveable for your children like lagos is what should be your headache and proprity.

Go to your state that is if you even know where you come from
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
I know it is lagos.

Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria?
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by dubra: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
He shouldn't relent at all

1 Like

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Perfectbeing(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu won the champions league and lost the EPL.

He won the world cup and lost the Euros.

He remains the Jagaban of the World.

3 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Macelliot(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
The place I am living currently has the highest numbers of high rise residential buildings above 4 floors(storey buildings) in the Entire Nigeria…

Even more than Lagos state..

Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Macelliot:

The place I am living currently has the highest numbers of high rise residential buildings above 4 floors(storey buildings) in the Entire Nigeria…

Onitsha

People like him thinks Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Yoighaman(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Lagos must be liberated from the bondage and shackles of Tinubu and his goons of corrupt and unrepentant criminals!

Good luck!

Exactly.

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Lanretoye(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Macelliot:

Onitsha
high rise is a measure of development and growth.how old are you?
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by F117nighthawk: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will.be on the drawing board to see how he can cancel and defeat LP in the gubernatorial elections, I can bet you he will cancel out the 10k votes lead by rigging through thuggery and harassment of voters, I advise LP and PDP to form an alliance to up root him totally after all gbadebo and jandor were both in PDP before they parted ways, with both parties coming together APC and tinubu can never succeed in rigging the Lagos votes to his favor, I can bet he will loose Lagos state governance completely
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Tinubu will.be on the drawing board to see how he can cancel and defeat LP in the gubernatorial elections, I can bet you he will cancel out the 10k votes lead by rigging through thuggery and harassment of voters, I advise LP and PDP to form an alliance to up root him totally after all gbadebo and jandor were both in PDP before they parted ways, with both parties coming together APC and tinubu can never succeed in rigging the Lagos votes to his favor, I can bet he will loose Lagos state governance completely

He can't. Tinubu is overrated. The people are all out this time..
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
high rise is a measure of development and growth.how old are you?

What do you call that?
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by F117nighthawk: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu is damn too smart in the game, if u want to defeat him, u have to do it hands down not with a slight vote margin,if PDP and LP do not come together to form this alliance, Tinubu will continue is reign on Lagos

He can't. Tinubu is overrated. The people are all out this time..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Tinubu is damn too smart in the game, if u want to defeat him, u have to do it hands down not with a slight vote margin,if PDP and LP do not come together to form this alliance, Tinubu will continue is reign on Lagos

He can't. Tinubu is overrated. The people are all out this time..

Well let's see how it plays out...
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by madapcmod: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
I appeal to PDP lagosians to form alliance with LP and vote massively Gbadebo of LP to avoid divided votes that will give APC upper hand.

This Presidential election has proven that it's doable. Don't allow any fvcking thug intimidate you cos I know they will come out like wounded lion. Retire the criminal dynasty looting Lagos wealth for over 30yrs

3 Likes

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by Lanretoye(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

What do you call that?
if personal properties is what u use to measure development then you should not even be on this platform.
Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:
I appeal to PDP lagosians to form alliance with LP and vote massively Gbadebo of LP to avoid divided votes that will give APC upper hand.

This Presidential election has proven that it's doable. Don't allow any fvcking thug intimidate you cos I know they will come out like wounded lion. Retire the criminal dynasty looting Lagos wealth for over 30yrs

This is exactly my thoughts too

1 Like

Re: #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
if personal properties is what u use to measure development then you should not even be on this platform.

The Lagos Tinubu built how many of the "impersonal" properties did he build?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units / I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People / On A Scale Of 1-10, What Will You Rate President Tinubu First Week In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.