Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics (107919 Views)

Man Received Backlash On Facebook After Saying That Igbos Are D Pillar Of Africa / See What Is Trending On Facebook! (pics) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by everythinggirly(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who did he offend with his post? Why are they attacking him?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by leo1234(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.

Go and sleep.
Enemy of progressive.

A new Nigeria is here.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OmegaAutos: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Even one idiots said "so you cannot support your brother with your full chest".... Same idiots will go somewhere and be shouting tribalism. So all Igbos must support Obi, while most Yoruba voted Obi thinking Igbos are as liberal as they are.... Big shame

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.
see this fool you're suffering from sightedness,Obi has done a good job,I never expected much but he surprises me.

Flogging BAT in his territory shocked

That's my takeaway from the elections
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Don't mind her.
We caught her napping while riding on an Okada.
OG how e dey go?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=wahalawahala post=121307981] u talk too much... Ur mama go just cry fr u
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmegaAutos:
Even one idiots said "so you cannot support your brother with your full chest".... Same idiots will go somewhere and be shouting tribalism. So all Igbos must support Obi, while most Yoruba voted Obi thinking Igbos are as liberal as they are.... Big shame
We just don't get it, and thats what i'm most worried about..
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Marvellsmart(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
MissTemi1:
Yea u trust them. Let me not just insult u. Ur tribe that has no respect nor values. U ppl dat can place insults and abuse on anybody. There is no amount of insults u ppl can’t dish out to anyone. This campaign only taught me that u all are as bad mouthed as most ppl claim u are. U ppl even went as far as dragging church overseers, Pastor’s, name it!! U were so toxic!!! D first time an igbo will campaign and u ppl couldn’t hide ur true colors. Very very rude tribe. Mannerless ppl. No culture, no value, no respect, no manners. Full of empty pride. Empty bragging, hate, bitterness, just name it.
How dare you insult the most important tribe in Africa?! Like are u mad?! Ogun wan kpai ur papa? Since you managed to complete Olevel I expected you to reason better than the average Afonja, but no... Foolishness and ignorance runs in you veins instead of blood... Your IQ is less than -2. How can you just sit on that sewage pit you call house and conclude on a whole tribe? Have you met every one of us to know that we all are bad? Lwtf! Tueh! I spit on your maggot infested brains... You wey no get bad mouth see the kind comment wey u post... Well if u must know, I was supporting Osinbajo before Tinubu did his thing... Next time when you want to insult Igbo people, use the word 'some' make thunder no fire u and your worthless generation... Demented werey... And do well to drop ur account number lemme send something for u... Sometimes hunger can cloud and confuse some people's reasoning. If you send fidelity aza the transaction will be faster, make hunger no kee you... Take care dear.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
That one say Dear Youth Gbuo go there.

Omo.😁

Calm down o. Election no bi do or die.

It's should be.
Election and politics affects Nigerians to the core.
I repeat TO THE CORE!
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Marvellsmart(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
MissTemi1:
Yea u trust them. Let me not just insult u. Ur tribe that has no respect nor values. U ppl dat can place insults and abuse on anybody. There is no amount of insults u ppl can’t dish out to anyone. This campaign only taught me that u all are as bad mouthed as most ppl claim u are. U ppl even went as far as dragging church overseers, Pastor’s, name it!! U were so toxic!!! D first time an igbo will campaign and u ppl couldn’t hide ur true colors. Very very rude tribe. Mannerless ppl. No culture, no value, no respect, no manners. Full of empty pride. Empty bragging, hate, bitterness, just name it.
How dare you insult the most important tribe in Africa?! Like are u mad?! Ogun wan kpai ur papa? Since you managed to complete Olevel I expected you to reason better than the average Afonja, but no... Foolishness and ignorance runs in you veins instead of blood... Your IQ is less than -2. How can you just sit on that sewage pit you call house and conclude on a whole tribe? Have you met every one of us to know that we all are bad? Lwtf! Tueh! I spit on your maggot infested brains... You wey no get bad mouth see the kind comment wey u post... Well if u must know, I was supporting Osinbajo before Tinubu did his thing... Next time when you want to insult Igbo people, use the word 'some' make thunder no fire u and your worthless generation... Demented werey... And do well to drop ur account number lemme send something for u... Sometimes hunger can cloud and confuse some people's reasoning. If you send fidelity aza the transaction will be faster, make hunger no kee you... Take care dear.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Spanki(f): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
ebenholer2:

OBI HAS ACTUALLY BUILT A GOOD REPUTATION FOR HIMSELF OVER THE YEARS AS AN ECONOMIST. INFACT TOTALLY SCRAPPING THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IS THE BEST COS THEY ARE AVENUES TO WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY. LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMANSHIP POSITION IS AS USULESS AS ANYTHING. EVEN HOUSE OF REPS SHOULD BE SCRAPPED. I MUST TELL U THE TRUTH THAT IF I HAD MY WAY AND THE NORTH WERE RIGHTFULLY ORIENTED NOT TO VOTE ACCORDING TO RELIGION, I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM. BUT I KNEW NORTH WOULD GO AGAINST HIS CANDIDACY. HOWEVER AS THINGS UNFOLD I AM FULLY SUPPORTING LABOUR PARTY IN THE NEXT ELECTION COS THEY HAVE REALLY BROUHHT A REVOLUTION I DESIRE.
And you think it is a sane thing to do? What exactly do you think makes Nigeria to be underdeveloped? And why do you think President Buhari fought for the financial autonomy of LGA? SEE IF OBI KNEW HE WOULD CONTEST TODAY, He ought to have transformed Onitsha market into Dubai and use it as a marketing tool for his campaign. There is no difference between Anambra and current situation of Nigeria when he was Governor. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
Not even one single post to support your own because you want to play safe, this suffering will somehow reach you soon.
you say the youth is your constituency did you say anything as regards the crucial issues we're facing now?

supporting what one commenter said "Dear youth gbuo gi there"

Because he didn't say that the election was not free and fair as it showed clearly that Obi has lost
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Manna5050: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
you are useless, after rigging election by Apc government, you have the gut to talk, killing you is what will make me happy, look at how tinubu lost Lagos state, you talking, bastard.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

It was free and fair, like for real? With everything desperate Wike did in Rivers? I lived in portharcourt for more than 10yrs. I have friends and family there. So I was well informed of everything that happened there against the peoples wish. Let not even talk about Lagos here or other states like Benin. You turn a blind eye to all the election manipulation everywhere and lie to yourself it was free and fair. That's not right.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Kosoco(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

Omo.😁

Omo imagine if that kind person jam Cubana face to face. See violence grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by UgandaPussy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

What or who is his "own".

Are you confirming what we sane Yorubas already know that the failure called Peter Obi is only enjoying the tribalism of his fellow Igbos?

Are you confirming that Yorubas who supported or voted Peter Obi are foolish not to have supported their own?

Too much sense will not kill you. grin👍👍👍

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by UgandaPussy(f): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:
Oga go and rest, since we started this obidience movement, we never heard ur voice , abeg park one side , who u epp

Because he's igbo, he must be a part to the obidients movement?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Throwback: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
UgandaPussy:

Too much sense will not kill you. grin👍👍👍

I know how to smoke out their closet tribalism.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by UgandaPussy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mynd44 Dominique nlfpmod

sweetjohn:
You are a cheap harlot. A misplace piece of shit. A nonetity. An absolute olosho. A fool who is consumed by hatred and bigots. May you never live well. May your children children die on the hand of hardship due to tribalism you infused on them.

Now, you can continue calling Igbos names. I intentionally abused the hell out of you and lay a curse on your entire generation.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by franklingud(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

Omo.😁

You sef... Calm down gbuo gi there!

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Cromagnon: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

Omo.😁

don't be deceived o. na do or die o. ontop 70 trillion budget?!!
not for the weak o
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by franklingud(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrkumareze:

If its free and fair, let joy, good health, life never departs from you and your generation but if otherwise, let sorrow, untimely death, sickness and pain rules your generation . Say Amen
Amen and Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by UgandaPussy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

I know how to smoke out their closet tribalism.

It's the stupid yorubas that supports obi I pity the most. Igbos will call a yoruba man a tribalist for supporting tinubu, but they are patriotic when igbo man supports another igbo man in obi. Like WFT? undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by MissTemi1(f): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Marvellsmart:
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Nofcks2give: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Don't mind her.

We caught her napping while riding on an Okada.

grin grin grin
Na okrika brain she dey use.
She only feeds off second hand info from her headless Mob.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Uptrend(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

Free and fair kill you there.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Vyzz: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
peepydelano:

You go die for Igbo matter oo 😂 😂 😂

Everytime e dey ur mind buh na ur people dey suffer more
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by fredoooooo: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
peepydelano:
They always act before they think... gra gra like you define it perfectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Abuja Results / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.