Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,307 members, 7,853,414 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? (1390 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by zedegit: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
I am asking because the votes in the core north are not showing his influence.

Was he outrightly useless or you have contrary views?

3 Likes

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Chujor1634(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Been thinking about this since last night
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by sat70: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Datti is from Kaduna. So far, Obi is getting significant figures in Kaduna. As for the other parts of the North, Obi should rest
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by OneCandleAway(f): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Don't blame him. He even tried accepting the vp ticket. Most people will not accept the ticket with obi.

Look at okowa, he is even more useless to Atiku.

Datti was in charge of north arrangement and he made sure he chose the right people to lead the campaign even if they were another tribe. That's why some northern Labour party officials were complaining that its igbo in charge meanwhile its Datti that chose the person based on who he can trust.

16 Likes

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by squash47(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
He was Obidiently useless.

1 Like

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

I'd you really love obi and labour party please delete this and stop others Feom posting similar things here.

We are still fighting a common battle with the enemies of the masses who is Tinubu and APC with their supporters.

Don't blame anyone now, its not time for that.
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
MARK MY WORDS.

TINUBU WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

IT WILL SHOCK ALL YORUBA URCHINS.

I WONT SAY MORE THAN THIS.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE, TINUBU WILL BE ARRESTED AT THE RIGHT TIME.

1 Like

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by izombie(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
He is still better than okowa. Atiku would be regretting obi's departure from pdp. Atiku/obi would've won this since.

7 Likes

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Wodu89: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

Guy
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Perfectbeing(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by XLence: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

PO had to run with someone appealing to the younger generation. PO is not a typical politician and he also picked his kind. In fairness to him, his choices were limited since the oligarchs didn't fancy his chances at the polls enough to stick out their neck for him.

Make no mistake, the pair would make the best combination in saner climes, unlike the animal farm called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Parachoko: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

When we were telling Obidulls Datti is a lightweight, una no gree
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Badassniggga(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
izombie:
He is still better than okowa. Atiku would be regretting obi's departure from pdp. Atiku/obi would've won this since.
exactly my thoughts. Atiki/Obi combo would've decimated APC and BAT but unfortunately, their votes have been split giving BAT an easy victory.

1 Like

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by dyera(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

Peter Obi did not choose him because of his electoral value, but because of his competence.
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Parachoko: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by jowhyte(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
He has been very extremely useless to Obi ticket.
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Obaaderemi2: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

Igbo smokers are liable to die Young.
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by inoki247: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
You people don come u wan start to drag him also...

You people needs to stop all this your dragging nd looking for way to abuse people isn't working....
.the strategy go dey pursue people...
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Nazgul: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

He's trying...during GEJ's tenure. Namadi Sambo was completely useless to him during the 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by karnap(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

You are turning urchin headπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Hopium: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy

E don start!

Hopium:

Obidients Will Blame Datti When/if Obi Loses The Election by Hopium: 9:03am On Feb 22

If or when Obi loses the election on Saturday, a poor showing in the core North, SW, and NC will be the reason.

Judging by the thinking, reasoning, and behavioral pattern of Peter Obi's followers, especially his kinsmen from the other side the Niger, Datti will be the fall guy. I'm starting to pity the man because Obidients will make his life unbearable. They will blame him for not delivering the northern votes for their mandate. Their inbred hate for the Hausas will make matter worse for him.

Obi will do well in the SE and decently in the SS. They will use this as an excuse for exclude him from the blame game since it's their default state is to point fingers to everyone but themselves in the face of problem.

They will call Datti all kind of unprintable names. They will say he contributed nothing to LP and Obi's contest. They will separate Obi from the failure and rope Datti alone in the mess. You will hear stuff like Obi made a mistake selecting him as running mate. It from their mouth you will hear Datti is a feather weight. They will even call him a dullard. It's after the election that Datti will know he's nothing but an "aboki" in the Obi movement.

Just dey watch!
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Freshtruth(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Datti is a Dullard he was a panick pick we will pick a popular northerner 2027
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Freshtruth(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chujor1634:
Been thinking about this since last night
grin the guy be like statue
Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

He tried. Nah new face. He wasn't prepared

2 Likes

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by zedegit: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanksful:

He tried. Nah new face. He wasn't prepared

Yes, my take too is that the VP should have come from the core north.

Even kwakwansor would have made better impact but he's an arrogant man. Now the results have humbled him.
Apart from core north, did he pull weight in the south west, south south nor south east?

Peter Obi had more influence politically than him but arrogance is very bad for him.

2 Likes

Re: What Advantage Did Datti Ahmed Give To Obi? by frankputer: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Datti is a Dullard he was a panick pick we will pick a popular northerner 2027

GOJE FROM GOMBE -- NORTH EAST IS A BETTER OPTION.

HE HAS POLITICAL PENETRATION 8years as Gombe Governor, 16 as senator , and has been reelected as sanetor in 2023,
he can penetrate the entire north-east and north-west and north-central , he has also contested for APC presidential primaries.

GOJE is stronger than Dankwambo , but both are from Gombe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Stole Obi's Manhood? / Tribunal: Reactions Trails As Obi Presents A Software Engineer As Witness In Cou / Asari Dokubo Raises Private β€œArmy” For President Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.