Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima (337 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / What Is Tinubu's Defense For Shetima's Double Nomination / Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima by Vanderandrew(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
The North is going to be the major beneficiary of the Tinubu-Shetima Presidency. You and I now that he is very sick and he is at his old age. He can die at any time. Left to me Yoruba's presented a half-dead candidate. Tinubu was supposed to be an elderstates man and put forward a young energetic APC politician like Fayemi

2 Likes

Re: Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima by TheCeasar: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
We don hrsry
Re: Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima by Perfectbeing(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vanderandrew:
The North is going to be the major beneficiary of the Tinubu-Shetima Presidency. You and I now that he is very sick and he is at his old age. He can die at any time. Left to me Yoruba's presented a half-dead candidate. Tinubu was supposed to be an elderstates man and put forward a young energetic APC politician like Fayemi
You guys said the same about Buhari. Today he's alive while many for those that prophesied his death are gone.

1 Like

Re: Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima by sat70: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shut up you retarded fool. Your entire family might even die before the man. You all said the same about Buhari in 2015, he's still alive today and I'm sure you've attended tons of burials of your family members. You better die now before Tinubu gives you stroke.

2 Likes

Re: Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima by yarimo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vanderandrew:
grin grin

Re: Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima by Vanderandrew(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
sat70:
Shut up you retarded fool. Your entire family might even die before the man. You all said the same about Buhari in 2015, he's still alive today and I'm sure you've attended tons of burials of your family members. You better die now before Tinubu gives you stroke.

Buhari was old in 2015, he was not sick
Re: Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima by sat70: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vanderandrew:

Buhari was old in 2015, he was not sick
So he's younger now abi
Re: Those Voting For Tinubu Are Actually Voting For Shetima by wahalawahala: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vanderandrew:
smh

(1) (Reply)

South West Have Handle Nigeria To Terrorist / Has Anyone Used The Lagos Rail Yet / Ask Your East Governors For Electoral Dividend Not West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.