Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Thank You Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Northerners (1210 Views)

Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra / Sanwo-olu On ‘thank You’ Visit To Lagos East Senatorial District, Reiterates Com / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Northerners by YorubaSamurai: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
You guys have proven to be real allies and brothers to yorubas..cool
Jagaban shall do greatly well for Nigeria and the North shall benefit greatly from his government..
God bless tinubu
God bless Nigeria
cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Northerners by Moh247: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Arewa Yoruba Alliance

God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Northerners by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are welcome, Tinubu will not disappoint Nigerians. Election is a game and the best gamer wins, nobody should cause violence anywhere. I supported Atiku and won’t get bitter because he didn’t win, so everyone should accept their defeat in good fate. Nobody should claim to be rigged because all the candidates definitely rigged in their region. Let’s pray for the winner and give him the maximum support for a better Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Northerners by fiizznation: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
No need for the thanks.
But what most northerners will want is an inclusive government whereby my people are carried along. Tinubu should open the borders and reverse this useless draconian cashless policy that Buhari introduced.

We voted largely for Tinubu and I think we should be paid with kindness and development.

Congrats Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May Allah guide you and help you fulfill your numerous promises.

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Northerners by RealLordZeus(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
The northerners are the winner in this election

1 Like

Re: Thank You Northerners by ObaOfYorubaLand: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
MARK MY WORDS.

TINUBU WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

IT WILL SHOCK ALL YORUBA URCHINS.

I WONT SAY MORE THAN THIS.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

6 Likes

Re: Thank You Northerners by famology(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

Na dat man prophecy dey deceive u abi? After his declaration go and stop his swearing in.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Northerners by Obaaderemi2: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
No need for the thanks.
But what most northerners will want is an inclusive government whereby my people are carried along. Tinubu should open the borders and reverse this useless draconian cashless policy that Buhari introduced.

We voted largely for Tinubu and I think we should be paid with kindness and development.

Congrats Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May Allah guide you and help you fulfill your numerous promises.
Straight from your fingers to the ears of our incoming President.

It's done by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Northerners by Obaaderemi2: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
eruchboy:
💯💯💯 Incoming governor-elect Please 🥺🙏 vote Gbadebo
No, Sanwoolu is fine. wink

1 Like

Re: Thank You Northerners by Didijiji: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
See mumu people Dey give themselves hope

Hahahaha
Re: Thank You Northerners by Softmirror: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

SPECIAL THANKS TO PETER OBI AND KWANKWASO. AM STILL WONDERING HOW MUCH TINUBU PAID THEM TO WORK FOR HIM IN THIS ELECTION. MOST ESPECIALLY PETER OBI, THE IGBO MAN. IT MUST BE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT HE PAID THE GOVERNORS ,DELEGATES WHO ELECTED HIM DURING THE APC PRIMARIES. AND ASPIRANTS WHO STEPPED DOWN FOR HIM TOO. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Northerners by inoki247: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
No need for the thanks.

Na the border be the first thing and let us have access access to Dollar again on our card and also let us av access to our Naira again....

Re: Thank You Northerners by inoki247: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
No need for the thanks.

Na the border be the first thing and let us have access to Dollar again on our card and also let us av access to our Naira again....

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Northerners by seunmsg(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
No need for the thanks.

We are honorable people in the south west. We know our friends and we will never neglect them. Tinubu is a very good man who doesn’t discriminate. He’s a very brilliant, strategic and nationalistic leader who also understands politics very well. The west/north partnership is here to stay.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Northerners by nisai: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

We are honorable people in the south west. We know our friends and we will never neglect them. Tinubu is a very good man who doesn’t discriminate. He’s a very brilliant, strategic and nationalistic leader who also understands politics very well. The west/north partnership is here to stay.
Nice one. You should be a spokesperson in Asiwaju's government.🤝🤝🤝

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Northerners by christistruth01: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

How can Peter Obi that didn't even come 2nd be Sworn in as President?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Northerners by christistruth01: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
eruchboy:

Yes Boss i agree he's not a bad leader
BUT since EndSars era i knew they don't care about us youths
Times
Gdadebo is 39😅(I know sanwo-olu is in his 50's )
Just because our fathers generation didn't have a chance to practice democracy under military rule doesn't mean only they should make our decisions in our own time

Sanwo Olu is a good Governor

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Not Rule Nigeria For 1 Day Neither Smell Aso Rock / Evidence Of Rigging In Akwa-Ibom (pictures) / Igbo Leaders Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu, Sing On Your Mandate We Shall Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.