Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State (6972 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria / Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwa Ibom- Ibomites Support Your Incoming First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Beremx(f): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is Dr. Mrs Ifeyinwa Rhodes-Vivour. A Havard University product. The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State.

Jagabandits over to you. I want to see tears rolling on this thread. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by SLAP44: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Correct Omoluabi, we will vote for Rhodes.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Racoon(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yes! Next Saturday is another showdown day. Till then! Let's sustained the momentum people.

15 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Azyne(f): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Woman with class

Young scientist, very intelligent plus overall Beauty grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by WhatIf: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
My honest prayer for you is that you shall win no matter the rigging tools they use and the rigging method they adopted!!!!!

26 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by AdamuKD: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
B B ~ Beauty with Brain grin
Unlike that winch wey dry like bone angry

12 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Beremx(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! Next Saturday is another showdown day. Till then! Let's sustained the momentum people.
yes o!!

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Better tell dude to go invest his funds in pig farming.

It will be easier for Cardi B to become Lagos state Governor than him.

Political newbies who don’t even know what plays! Banking on hopes of Presidential election 🤣😂😀

Someone is about to do charity works!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Beremx(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Rhodes are winning this.

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by ProphetM0hammad: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
You have started again
Began and concluded an election on your mind based on your own feelings
Then when it doesn't go that way in reality you start shouting rigging

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Beremx(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Better dude to go invest his funds in pig farming.

it's because of people like you I created this thread. Keep crying lemme bring handkerchief for you 🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Blessme4(f): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
I love this your tears. It's so sweet.

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Azyne(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Better tell dude to go invest his funds in pig farming.

Political newbies who don’t even know what plays! Banking on hopes of Presidential election 🤣😂😀

Someone is about to do charity works!

Do you need pills for the pain? why wailing so loud?

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

Do you need pills for the pain? why wailing so loud?

Who told you to oink?

2 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Azyne(f): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who told you to oink?

cheesy
E pain am
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Proudlyomonna: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Nigga is one of the Yoruba-Igbo cross breed.
Won pko gan oo grin

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by IGBOSON1: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Classy family! But i think it’s too early for this kind of post! Remember the mafia criminality you’re up against in Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by JOemmy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's far better to hand over Lagos to this decent family than allow it to remain in the hands of a drug lord who has now become a threat to national security.

6 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Jostoman: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
Correct Omoluabi, we will vote for Rhodes.
you guys should better join Jandor of PDP to defeat APC next week
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by sreamsense: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
This is Dr. Mrs Ifeyinwa Rhodes-Vivour. A Havard University product. The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State.

Has Igbo wife to ondo governor helped obi/LP get 25% of votes? LP opportunity has expired in Lagos since Tinubu has dribbled obi to become president. Lagosians will not like to have government in opposition to Federal government. LP/obi is just like Andrew Liver Salt, it has come up and goes down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by ItisWell22(f): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
IGBOSON1:
Classy family! But i think it’s too early for this kind of post! Remember the mafia criminality you’re up against in Lagos!

🙏

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Throwback: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:

You are too consumed by tribal joy to realise you are demarketing the LP candidate.

You think Yorubas who voted for Peter Obi have a problem with Sanwo-Olu as their Governor, or want to have an Igbo First lady?

It seems it is a curse for you Igbos to always celebrate too early and then lose out on the victory that could have come.

Despite your own inter-tribal marriage, your Igbo nzobu-nzobu mindset has not left you behind.

Shame!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stop provoking people. You should be wiser than this. Stop provoking people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by PeterObi4LP: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
We have learnt our lesson in Lagos. Lagos election will be do or die election for Governorship. Thugs for thugs, Agbero for agbero. 2 can play the game let's see if Babajide will survive the defeat.

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by ecolime(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
At this point, I have to support GRV. Sorry Sanwo-Olu 😥

If we can't take Aso-rock due to rigging, we have to take Lagos. The Obi of Lagos has demystified BAT.

He is just an overhyped election rigger.

@OP: We Lagosians aren't tribalists. We will be glad to have Ifeyinwa as our first lady. We true Yorubas love Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Beremx(f): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

You are too consumed by tribal joy to realise you are demarketing the LP candidate.

You think Yorubas who voted for Peter Obi have a problem with Sanwo-Olu as their Governor, or want to have an Igbo First lady?

It seems it is a curse for you Igbos to always celebrate too early and then lose out on the victory that could have come.

Despite your own inter-tribal marriage, your Igbo nzobu-nzobu mindset has not left you behind.

Shame!
Oga keep quiet please!! I am using the mindset of urchins like you to attract your comments on this thread because people like you are tribalistic. You would have said worse if it was the other way round.
Hypocrite!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by LexngtonSteele: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wft
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Throwback: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
Oga keep quiet please!! I am using the mindset of urchins like you to attract your comments on this thread because people like you are tribalistic. You would have said worse if it was the other way round.
Hypocrite!!

If I am tribalistic, what is the purpose of your own topic if not tribalism?

Shame on you.

You just can't contain yourselves and let the cat out of the bag too early.

It's like you Igbos truly have an obsession of possession for Lagos.

That is all the APC need to exploit, and the young chap will fail like Jimi Agbaje.

Not like I want him to win anyways, and not because of the tribe of his wife.

I will give a child a toy, not give him a state that is the 4th largest African economy to toy with.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Throwback: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Stop provoking people. You should be wiser than this. Stop provoking people.

That is the same advice I have given her.

This is not marketing, it is demarketing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Quizzes Kwara Govt, State Assembly Officials Over Suspicious Payments / Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures / Governor Oyebanji Inaugurates Southwest Zonal Public Health Laboratory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.