Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything (1720 Views)

Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do / Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% / Photo 2011 Result This Is How Peter Obi Will Win Next Year Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Esaint2016: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who is leading in FCT and how many %

No fake news ooo
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by OlawaleBammie: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Esaint2016:

No fake news ooo
the moment u cross the 25state threshold Abuja doesn't matter anymore.

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by motta(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
24 state and fct not any 25 states .

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by WhizdomXX(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
motta:
Thank you. I'm seeing lp 56%, apc 24%, pdp 18%.
3 out of 6 lgas so far.
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Esaint2016: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Go and tell Court that one

Constitution state it FCT, It did not state Osun, Lagos or Rivers but FCT
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Esaint2016: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
WhizdomXX:

3 out of 6 lgas so far.

Which LGA to be precise .. If its LP Stronghold suppose LGA... thats bad

If it APC LGA that's goood
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Godwin4444: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
WhizdomXX:

3 out of 6 lgas so far.
tinubu will get d required 25% in Abuja n I believe u know that

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by OlawaleBammie: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Esaint2016:

Go and tell Court that one

Constitution state it FCT, It did not state Osun, Lagos or Rivers but FCT

calm down and listen

In the constitution, the law also take Abuja as a state, making a total of 37states and u have to get 25% spread out of the 37 state. It's not a must that one must get 25% in Abuja ooh grin

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by OlawaleBammie: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
motta:
don't get it wrong

When u get 24state and Abuja, u re ok

When u get 25 without Abuja, u re still ok

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by DMerciful(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
You must get Abuja
OlawaleBammie:
don't get it wrong

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by OlawaleBammie: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
DMerciful:
You must get Abuja

It's not a must ogaaaaaa

I believe u re more savvy. Pls

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Esaint2016: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
calm down and listen

In the constitution, the law also take Abuja as a state, making a total of 37states and u have to get 25% spread out of the 37 state. It's not a must that one must get 25% in Abuja ooh grin

What did you study in school?

Section 134 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
(1) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have be been duly elected, where, there being only two candidates for the election -

(a) he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

What do you understand by Section 134 b, Do you understand the English word "AND" the Federal capital Territory

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Proudlyomonna: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:

You mean rig 25% votes in Abuja?
INEC know better than to tamper with Abuja with how tense the polity is right now.
Obi takes the FCT.
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by NothingDoMe: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Esaint2016:

No fake news ooo
Bop forget I see Plateau LP result cold catch me
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by NothingDoMe: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
not cold. shiver run down my spine.
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by NothingDoMe: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You mean rig 25% votes in Abuja?
INEC know better than to tamper with Abuja with how tense the polity is right now.
Obi takes the FCT.
He nor know say dem beat person almost die for Abuja. Na army rescue am
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Hoelujohn: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
So why was it included in the constitution? Head dey pain una
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Jack500: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
DMerciful:
You must get Abuja

Ahah! And you too are saying this?

I thought you are more knowledgeable. SMH!
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by denko(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
If you like get 25 percent of 29 state if you don't have the popular vote there will be rerun

Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by OlawaleBammie: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hoelujohn:

So why was it included in the constitution? Head dey pain una

It was included as a state on its own, making it a total of 37 states.

Na u head dey pain
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by OlawaleBammie: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:

Ahah! And you too are saying this?

I thought you are more knowledgeable. SMH!
Which knowledgeable grin grin grin

These guys are in their late teens and early twenties ooh grin
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Esaint2016:

What did you study in school?

Section 134 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
(1) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have be been duly elected, where, there being only two candidates for the election -

(a) he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

What do you understand by Section 134 b, Do you understand the English word "AND" the Federal capital Territory
Don't mind them. The law could have read "inclusive of the FCT".....
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by blacksam01: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
denko:
If you like get 25 percent of 29 state if you don't have the popular vote there will be rerun

yes..ibi cann force a rerun
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by motta(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
don't get it wrong

Fct is standing alone oga 24 State and fct
Re: What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything by WhizdomXX(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
Bro he didn't.

Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President / More Pictures Biafra Government In Exile Administrative Office Opening In USA / I Would Still Vote For Tinubu In The Next Presidential Election. Give Reasons.