Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

How The 2023 Election Data Shows Inec's Incompetence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The 2023 Election Data Shows Inec's Incompetence (455 Views)

#AnambraDecides: Pictures From Anambra Election Data Center / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / Document Shows INEC Uploaded Voter Accreditation To Server - PREMIUM TIMES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The 2023 Election Data Shows Inec's Incompetence by lovewins: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
While BVAS helped to reduce the false numbers being paraded my most states, the unpreparedness of Inec will ensure that we have the lowest numbers ever of any election held in this country since the late 1970s.

The APC (who is likely to win the election as it stands) will probably do so with less than 8 million votes once every votes are collated. Total number of votes are likely to be less than 15 million votes. Mind you Buhari won the 2015 and 2019 with 15 million votes.

This isn't just voters turnout, this is because many people were disenfranchised due to Inec's Incompetence.

Re: How The 2023 Election Data Shows Inec's Incompetence by gaby(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigerian security apparatus and INECcannoto conduct a Presidential election in one day across all states at the same time.

The solution I would propose is to begin to manage this by ensuring that Presidential elections are spread to take place according to each region one day at a time.

By so doing, the security agencies and INEC can be deployed enmasse to each region as they take their turns.

Without this, na the same rigmarole, accusations, and counter-accusations plus disturbances.
Re: How The 2023 Election Data Shows Inec's Incompetence by GolDRoger: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaby:
Nigerian security apparatus and INECcannoto conduct a Presidential election in one day across all states at the same time.

The solution I would propose is to begin to manage this by ensuring that Presidential elections are spread to take place according to each region one day at a time.

By so doing, the security agencies and INEC can be deployed enmasse to each region as they take their turns.

Without this, na the same rigmarole, accusations, and counter-accusations plus disturbances.

Exactly my thought this morning,

It's should be a 7 day Thing, if truly they want to conduct a free, fair and peaceful election.

5 states everyday for the 7days time frame
Re: How The 2023 Election Data Shows Inec's Incompetence by gaby(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
GolDRoger:

Exactly my thought this morning,

It's should be a 7 day Thing, if truly they want to conduct a free, fair and peaceful election.

5 states everyday for the 7days time frame

This will be the only solution so long as INEC get their homework done and perfected with the BVAS and all.

(1) (Reply)

TO TINUBU BOTS ON NAIRALAND / March 11: Why We Postponed Governorship, State Assembly Election – INEC / Why Mahmood Yakubu Should Not Conduct March 18 Elections — Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.