Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom (64545 Views)

#Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Wickedfacts: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

And you think am going to reply your fucker

You're a born fool and a loser. Carry your useless and worthless self out of my mentions. Cursed loser
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by miftaudeen(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu got 32%
Obi got 26%
Atiku got 42%
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by IamANigerianMan: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're a born fool and a loser. Carry your useless and worthless self out of my mentions. Cursed loser
Useless thing, I don't have time, I have serious thing to do
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by B4bb: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
This election has been terribly rigged. The results we got is very different from what is submitted to inec. Obi won in most of the polling units in akwa ibom but surprisingly this is what is sent
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
samogo1:
So Akwa ibom voted APC?

Bros ehh suffer no dey tire us walai, imagine Akwa Ibom State oo
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Vickho: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Upon say all the house boys and house girls for Nigeeia are from Akwaibon.

Poorverty an idiot
mention your tribe make I show you how useless una be.
bastard slave
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Demolakay: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
Toor tinubu Don win.... I tot obi was going to clear all d states in SS, SE and some states in d NC.... Some of us who are political analysts, asked obi to team up with kwankwaso.... Even if na to go beg am.... But twitter people dey push am... It's not easy to take power especially when u want to do it with clean hands.... Obi tried Sha... No doubt

Soo Obi Wu has won 13 states now, shld team up nd b a vice to Kwankwanso,who only won in Kano?

Are u educated at all?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Vickho: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
I’dint Know That Akwa Ibom People Are This Useless and Senseless
at least they're not bastards like your useless father and ashawo mother.
Idiot Post your tribe if Dem born you well
bastard slave
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Vickho: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
truthfinder319:
Asiwaju beat Obi in Akwa Ibom. Asiwaju is the next President
this is what we call away win grin
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Vickho: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:
Am disappointed with akwa ibom people , upon say obi, s wife is from there, they couldn't deliver ... God forbid
it shows that we Akwa Ibomites don't play tribal politics.
we no fit fall into that trap of first lady rubbish
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Wickedfacts: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Useless thing, I don't have time, I have serious thing to do

You're cursed with losing. Get out of here
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Vickho: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
udumosam23:

That result na scam. Akwa-Ibom massively voted Obi. Cross River. This result is heavily rigged.
where you in all polling units?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Vickho: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I voted in Akwa Ibom, Peter obi won Akwa Ibom ruggedly.

Udom is a miniaturized Wike.
you voted in all the polling units in Akwa Ibom?
with the low turn out I witnessed that day?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Vickho: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thermodynamics:

May God purnish you for supporting evil, you will not survive the calamity Tinubu will inflict on this Country if he wins.
who Is this cursed rat?
go jump into river Niger if e pain you
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Wickedfacts: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingyakos:
Akwa ibom people no try
Voting people who can't make their seaport dream come true.

Tinubu ensured Lagos got its 3rd Seaport with another on the way in Badagry.
What did Obi offer Anambra people?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by IamANigerianMan: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're cursed with losing. Get out of here
Usless illiterate go back and study your use of English..
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by SenatePresdo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vickho:

Where did you vote?

How many soft copies of the actual polling unit results have you seen?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by SenatePresdo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vickho:

Even it it's only 10 people that voted in the whole of Akwa Ibom state, 7 out of them voted Obi.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Wickedfacts: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Usless illiterate go back and study your use of English..

Straight into your eyes. Ewu Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Wickedfacts: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Even it it's only 10 people that voted in the whole of Akwa Ibom state, 7 out of them voted Obi.

Well, Obi is an Ibo project and Akwa Ibom obviously don't buy into that nonesense.

T for tenks
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by IamANigerianMan: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Straight into your eyes. Ewu Biafra.
Useless thing of his father
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by SenatePresdo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Well, Obi is an Ibo project and Akwa Ibom obviously don't buy into that nonesense.

T for tenks

You have never been to Akwa Ibom, just go and sleep.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Wickedfacts: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Useless thing of his father

Remember this?
IamANigerianMan:

Northern Votes cannot give anybody wining.
And this
IamANigerianMan:

If APC pick TINUBU they will loose to PDP ..This is my Counsel.

You're a born fool and can never do good in your life. I spit on your empty head, you cursed failure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Wickedfacts: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You have never been to Akwa Ibom, just go and sleep.

Obi's wife is from there. Why did Obi lose?

Akwa Ibom rejected Obi flatly. He didn't even come second. grin
Biafran oil thieves have no place in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by IamANigerianMan: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Remember this?

And this

You're a born fool and can never do good in your life. I spit on your empty head, you cursed failure.
Who is Tinubu? Drug Lord? It is the only criminal like him that celebrate him, who is celebrating expired drug, it is only yorubas that do that .nonsense , unuse statistically infinity decimal.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by fringz11(m): 2:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

They voted NCNC
Ewu

Uka ye Uso ado ewu....adiok ono fi
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Wickedfacts: 2:32am On Feb 28, 2023
fringz11:

Uka ye Uso ado ewu....adiok ono fi

Nne gi bu onye iberibe
Efulefu umu nkita

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by johnwell(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2023
SS especially Akwa Ibom will always remain PDP states, even buhari didn't win in akwa Ibom.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by johnwell(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Antoeni:
I’dint Know That Akwa Ibom People Are This Useless and Senseless

For this insult, It will not be well with you and all that belongs to you.

Akwa Ibom is PDP and will forever remain, how dare you make such a silly statement? Is it by force to vote your candidate? Have you ever heard of any other party in akwa Ibom apart from PDP? Even buhari didn't win in akwa Ibom.

You're a big fool!
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Caseless: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's now beginning to make sense why Obi couldn't have won the election. He should just stay back in Labour Party and build the party.
For being able to achieve all this within 6 months in a party without structure, he has done an outstanding job.

He's young and should try again in 4 years. I trust Tinubu and Shettima - a terrible combination anyways - to totally finish off the country from where Buhari stopped. This will make Obi more popular.
for your own myopic thinking, you wish the country to fail in the next 4 years so that Obi can win. What happens to wishing they succeed and Obi continues from where they stopped?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Caseless: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Judolisco:
Toor tinubu Don win.... I tot obi was going to clear all d states in SS, SE and some states in d NC.... Some of us who are political analysts, asked obi to team up with kwankwaso.... Even if na to go beg am.... But twitter people dey push am... It's not easy to take power especially when u want to do it with clean hands.... Obi tried Sha... No doubt
Before, those overrated Twitter people were happy because Kwankwaso was decimating Tinubu and Atiku for their candidate so there won't be KKK, the moment Tinubu took the lead, they started insulting Kwankwaso. Yeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.