Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos (1302 Views)

2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by neolboy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya, has reacted to Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi's win in Lagos state.

Recall that Peter Obi defeated Bola Tinubu, a former two-time governor of Lagos state and the All Progressives Congress presidential flagbearer, to win the presidential election conducted in Lagos state last Saturday.

Reacting to his victory, Beverly, in a tweet shared via her Twitter handle, said Lagosians came out in their numbers to vote out the ruling party in the state, APC.

According to her, the win is for the #EndSARS killing of October 20, 2020, as Lagosians didn't forget the incident that occurred at the Lekki Toll Gate. She added that they will never forget.

She further stated that the incumbent Governor of Lagos state who is also rerunning, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, is probably "shaking" over the results because his re-emergence is currently threatened.

The 33-year-old actress tweeted;

"Lagosians showed up and showed out, this is for 20.10.20. We didn't forget and will never forget. Sanwo Olu is shaking right now."

See her tweet below,

Source:https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/02/107437-sanwo-olu-shaking-now-actress-beverly-naya-reacts-peter-obi-floors

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by incandescentena: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
San wolu is a cool guy
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by NothingDoMe: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
lol
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by WhisperedNoise: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
JAGABAN owns Lagos. The landlord has been evicted from his house, beaten black and blue even with the blatant rigging.
Bunch of jokers. Kikiki

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by Moh247: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
cool

This people no get brain to reason

Sanwo-Olu's re election is more than guaranteed.. infact people would vote with passion and anger

Obi was given Lagos just to cancel PDP and Atiku

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by Godwin4444: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
To the Yorubas forming woke, hope u are seeing their agenda

Can u do this in their region?

Ronu ooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by neolboy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Governorship election in various states will be unpredictable especially in Lagos and Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by incandescentena: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
JAGABAN owns Lagos.

Bunch of jokers. Kikiki
Urchin correct yourself.
kikiki

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by neolboy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:

Ronu ooo

Another one spotted.

Tribal bigot

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by TooDailyNewsUpd: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC Suspends Collation in Imo Over Disappearance of Results Sheets

Full story on : https://toodaily.com/inec-suspends-collation-in-imo-over-disappearance-of-results-sheets/
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by Throwback: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Beverly Naya is not concerned about the deplorable condition of her own state.

Woke Yorubas, you have made your point that has not prevented Tinubu from winning the Presidency.

Are you also going to empower those with a tribal agenda that is not to your benefit to rob you of the Governor they wish they had in their deplorable states?

You already know and have seen evidence of how they treat any of their own who try to vote outside of the common tribal agenda.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by saintkel(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:

Ronu ooo
dear Mods pls can u ban dis write up here?...
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:

Ronu ooo
stop this nonsense please , is Labour party governorship candidate in Lagos , Gbadebo vivour Rhodes, not a true son of Lagos ?

Or you want to tell me that Sanwo Olu is more Yoruba than Gbadebo of the labour party

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by WhisperedNoise: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Urchin correct yourself.
kikiki
Lol. Boss, I was being sarcastic
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by WhisperedNoise: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Sanwo-Olu's re election is more than guaranteed.. infact people would vote with passion and anger

Boss, stop capping. You're talking balablu, self consolatory messages to assauge you of your pain and sorrow. Sorry, bro. Take your loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by WhisperedNoise: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop this nonsense please , is Labour party governorship candidate in Lagos , Gbadebo vivour Rhodes, not a true son of Lagos ?

Or you want to tell me that Sanwo Olu is more Yoruba than Gbadebo of the labour party
Lol, chief...those guys are tribal bigots. Shameless tribal bigots.
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by NothingDoMe: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Una dey lie sha. Chai. 🤣🤣
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Lol, chief...those guys are tribal bigots. Shameless tribal bigots.
I just tire for there nonsense

And trust me when I say that some of them aren't even true indigine of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by Coolabbie: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yoruba people, why are all the celebrities eking a living in your land against you? How come you lost the cultural war in your own house?

Your land feed these bastærds but they would rather spit in your face than behave. This thing with the rabbit teeth had to leave UK to Lagos before she could see acting jobs because no one cared about her ugly àss over there. Now see…

Maybe the Afonja trait is hereditary…
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by YungMillionaire: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Which one be Igbo ruined Delta?

Is it my fault that you cannot read?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
If LP see 20% for Lagos call me bastard..
Una think say we go allow obidioyt yorubas do the nonsense dey do again..
Wait till on saturaday
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by Taba21: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Guy you de reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by NothingDoMe: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Is it my fault that you cannot read?

Problem is not the reading. Problem is comprehending how ogbomoso boy say he come from Delta.

Maybe you didn't edit the whatsapp message before sharing. Then again Urchins can only give out what they have.
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by YungMillionaire: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Problem is not the reading. Problem is comprehending how ogbomoso boy say he come from Delta.

Ogbomosho? wassap message? Sir, your brain is leaking.

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by WhisperedNoise: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

As in
They're eyes are already clearing na.
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by NothingDoMe: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Ogbomosho? wassap message? Sir, your brain is leaking.

I know. Coming from Urchin central depot that said Igbo ruined Delta. Thank God I was here to burst the lie.

Come to my state Delta indeed 😆😅
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by NothingDoMe: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See the one living in Tinubu's village security hut claiming Delta state.
Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by YungMillionaire: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I know. Coming from Urchin central depot that said Igbo ruined Delta. Thank God I was here to burst the lie.Come to my state Delta indeed 😆😅

You can't read. I am from Delta. Igbos run SE states. Get it?

Re: Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos by NothingDoMe: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You can't read. I am from Delta. Igbos run SE states. Get it?

That's fine. I accept You're from Ogbomosho street in Delta. You good now? Or you wan call your brothers below to assist you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! / Nigeria Celebrates Tinubu's Visionary Leadership As Dangote Commissions Refinery / Igbos are great people. They should reject Jewish claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.