Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV (3645 Views)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by Dawinlove(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
I have posted this before, arise TV will be under attack. There target is Rufai, the person who will plot this will carry out this plan during his birthday. (Birthday can mean real birthday or during a celebration). March is a strong season in Nigeria, watch out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by JealousCobra(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dawinlove:
I have posted this before, arise TV will be under attack. There target is Rufai, the person who will plot this will carry out this plan during his birthday. (Birthday can mean real birthday or during a celebration). March is a strong season in Nigeria, watch out

Nothing should happen to that amiable news caster or you will be held responsible 😎😎

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by mymadam(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
JealousCobra:

Nothing should happen to that amiable news caster or you will be held responsible 😎😎

Gbam 🤔

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by nifemi25(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
I can assure you that you are number one on DSS watch list if anything happens to Rufai Oseni..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by Roboto11: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who is after him?
Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by pointblank247(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rufai is just good
Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by meobizy(f): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let me post my own prophecy; a Nairalander will sleep tonight. Spread the word.

8 Likes

Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by teeytimi: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dawinlove:
meaningless vision
Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by Stone03: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Dawinlove:

The Angel of the Lord encamp around those that fear the Lord.... Any attempt against the life of such a man results to the name of the plotter and executor being "sorry '. This is the time of serious judgment for the wicked in Nigeria
Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by Soulsymbol99: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2023
That guy is the only reason I watch THE MORNING SHOW
Re: Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV by Royal0: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Dawinlove:

It's already happening 😯

(1) (Reply)

Numerology Etc. / CCCC / Why Are RCCG Pastors Solely Yorubas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.