Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria (1867 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / IBB Noted That Atiku Won Ethnicity, Peter Obi Won Religion, Tinubu Won Nigeria / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Jagabanofafrica: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shame on IPOB members, obidients and those seeing useless prophecy on how NORTHERNERS will disappoint PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.

This is a lesson to all, NEVER ALLOW ANY PASTORS OR IMAMS OR ANYONE discourage ur hustle.

May God count all our efforts and hustle to be great in life.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by spearman(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Northerners respect Yoruba as a superior culture. Core northerners cannot vote for any Ibo, an inferior culture to all others.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by oyin44: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Batifieds have won the victory

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Royal0: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Shame on IPOB members, obidients and those seeing useless prophecy on how NORTHERNERS will disappoint PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.

This is a lesson to all, NEVER ALLOW ANY PASTORS OR IMAMS OR ANYONE discourage ur hustle.

Then why is your so called jagaban afraid of free and fair election.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
He didn't lose Lagos , it was all his plan and stupid dull low IQ Obidients were used by him ...I fit kill any Obidient as I dey so .most useless set of animals ever , so dull but they will never agree they are ..Well I am now full Pro Jagaban ..God punish Obidients

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Jashub: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:
He didn't lose Lagos , it was all his plan and stupid dull low IQ Obidients were used by him ...I fit kill any Obidient as I dey so .most useless set of animals ever , so dull but they will never agree they are ..Well I am now full Pro Jagaban ..God punish Obidients
For Lagos abi...?
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Roboto11: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:
He didn't lose Lagos , it was all his plan and stupid dull low IQ Obidients were used by him ...I fit kill any Obidient as I dey so .most useless set of animals ever , so dull but they will never agree they are

Why na?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by rickpat(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
tinubu losing Lagos is inconsequential because he won obi in Kano by a large margin...it will take a miracle for obi or atiku to win this election

personally I feel that Lagos result was a ploy to distract People...my opinion though

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Prince16: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:
How do you mean "they were used by him"?
The obidients that I know seem to have a mind of their own.
U may shed more light on this.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Thedon22: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
We should have past all these pastors nonsense. How many US pastors predicted Joe Bidens victory. Respect to the apolitical pastors. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Prince16: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
spearman:
Northerners respect Yoruba as a superior culture. Core northerners cannot vote for any Ibo, an inferior culture to all others.
I'm not a northerner o, but one thing I know about them be say they are straight forward and when they trust you/see u as a trustworthy fellow, e don set be that......but if u don show dem shege/they see u as an unfaithful fellow, ur own don cast be that! That affliction (u caused) will NEVER repeat itself!

#the north remembers
cool

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MN07: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

You are a B.A.STARD shut up your mouth you F.O.O.L na for nairaland una dey get mouth.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Lagos is an oil-well to tinubu.Winning Lagos and losing other states is a plus for him.Na Lagos state dey give am all this money wey him dey use acquire properties and bribe his way.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by aariwa(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Every crook have an expiry date Let him continue with his lifetime of crime but this rigging will consume him and his supporters
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Jking20(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

God bless you
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
rickpat:
tinubu losing Lagos is inconsequential because he won Kano by a large margin...it will take a miracle for obi or atiku to win this election

personally I feel that Lagos result was a ploy to distract People...my opinion though

Tinubu did not win in Kano.

In the history of Nigeria, great men that would have transform the nation always loss presidential elections. These include Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aminu Kano etc.

The reason is that the evil politicians looting Nigeria does not want Nigeria to be librated. They always rig for weak politicians like Yaradua/ Jonathan, Shagari or corrupt politicians like Tinubu.

This is the reason why Nigeria is presently a shithole.

Tinubu and APC Governors have continue this machinations. The youths are waking up. The process of librating Nigeria has began.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Shame on youths like you who voted a 82 years old retired drug baron that now urinates on himself to become our president.

When he succeed in looting Nigeria dry like he did in Lagos, I hope you will be able to buy a bag of rice for #100,000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:
This guy's account has been hacked. Na you dey talk like this?

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
MN07:

You are a B.A.STARD shut up your mouth you F.O.O.L na for nairaland una dey get mouth.

If you meet outside you fit talk? Shut up and thank God we are on Nairaland , Obidient have Low IQ

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Shame on youths like you who voted a 82 years old retired drug baron that now urinates on himself to become our president.

When he succeed in looting Nigeria dry like he did in Lagos, I hope you will be able to buy a bag of rice for #100,000.

Shut up there .. Jagaban becoming president is 100 percent fault of stupid Obidients .. Imagine Obidients want to absolve themselves so soon ..Thunder Faya una

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Which Nigeria did he win?

Keep consoling yourselves
Lagos that has always been your pride
LP beat you guys Blue black

Better build bridges and beg LP
APC about to lose Lagos state governorship seat

You betrayed your people just to be a President..

Now everything he will do as president must satisfactory to the Northerners they made him president..
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:

This guy's account has been hacked. Na you dey talk like this?

I hate these Obidients die ..stupid dullards ..we told them what the end result of their actions would be and now they are acting surprised .Let them protest lets see , mumu people

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

I hate these Obidients die ..stupid dullards ..we told them what the end result of their actions would be and now they are acting surprised .Let them protest lets see , mumu people

Who even more shocked and surprised...

Please lets us know when Tinubu wins Lagos

He lost the rest of his people just to be president
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Pathfinder2090: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Idiot

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eya...just a lesson that power belongs to the people.

Nice one
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Slynation(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

You are a very big fool, You want Atiku to win so that you can rush and update #Power to the North, but Ogun don strike your left balls cheesy

You presented an Atiku that has been rejected by Nigerians over and over and over again and expect him to win....I thought you guys said Obi cannot win any polling units in Agulu, e don clear abi😂🤣😂
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Slynation:
You are a very big fool, You want Atiku to win so that you can rush and update #Power to the North, but Ogun don strike your left balls cheesy

You presented an Atiku that has been rejected by Nigerians over and over and over again and expect him to win....I thought you guys said Obi cannot win any polling units in Agulu, e don clear abi😂🤣😂

Am I from the north mumu .... Admit it you elected Tinubu as president!!!! Wetin concern me with Obi that will soon be rewarded for the good acting with a private port .. Admit it Tinubu owns your slow Brain, he got you to work for him for free 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

Which Nigeria did he win?

Keep consoling yourselves
Lagos that has always been your pride
LP beat you guys Blue black

Better build bridges and beg LP
APC about to lose Lagos state governorship seat

You betrayed your people just to be a President..

Now everything he will do as president must satisfactory to the Northerners they made him president..

You are actually a stack clown.. please marry a smart woman if you must have kids because na mumu u be

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

Who even more shocked and surprised...

Please lets us know when Tinubu wins Lagos

He lost the rest of his people just to be president

Mumu how did he lose Lagos? Is his boy still not governor? You are so dull

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

Shut up there .. Jagaban becoming president is 100 percent fault of stupid Obidients .. Imagine Obidients want to absolve themselves so soon ..Thunder Faya una

Is it the Obidients that told PDP to allow moneybags like Atiku and Wike to hijack the party.

For 24 years, the SE has been the backbone of PDP. Hence the party suppose to reciprocate this by zoning her ticket to SE but they sidelined Peter Obi and reffered to him as a lightweight politician.

If PDP had given her ticket to Peter Obi and convince Kwankwaso to remain in the party and become the V.P candidate, the party would have won the election.

Hence stop blaming the Obidients. PDP decided to commit political suicide due to the love of Atiku and Wike's dollars.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Is it the Obidients that told PDP to allow moneybags like Atiku and Wike to hijack the party.

For 24 years, the SE has been the backbone of PDP. Hence the party suppose to reciprocate this by zoning her ticket to SE but they sidelined Peter Obi and reffered to him as a lightweight politician.

If PDP had given her ticket to Peter Obi and convince Kwankwaso to remain in the party and become the V.P candidate, the party would have won the election.

Hence stop blaming the Obidients. PDP decided to commit political suicide due to the love of Atiku and Wike's dollars.

Peter Obi is also a money bag so why didn't he contest in PDP primary..the coward ran away to go work for his boss Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

Mumu how did he lose Lagos? Is his boy still not governor? You are so dull

Please whenever they declare APC winner of the 2023 presidential election in Lagos.

Reply me

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Akwa Ibom Governorship Elections Results From Polling Units / Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? / What Is Next If Courts Strike Out Obi's Petition On The Altar Of Technicalities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.