Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? (29403 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: A Lesson For Igbo Political Elites / Greatest Lesson On Earth |buhari's Last Moment So Emotional / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by DaCharis2016: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigerian Agbado APC govt is the most fantastically corrupt govt in the history of Nigeria.

In Nigeria an armed robber can disguise to be a politian, steal money, give out some share of the money to ur supporters, bribe other govt agencies to gain influence and become appointed a president.

Nigeria is dead already, only waiting for it's final burial.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Judybash93(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is a lawless state!

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Teeroyzimma: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Nigerians are massively stupid...
I no dey pity anybody in these hardship coming days....
lol what is your reason
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by ugodson(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2023
MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS

EVERYONE HAS A PRICE

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by okewumi: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Lesson 1.

Not to underestimate the power of friends. Atiku underestimate G5 governors (wike and Makinde) delivered their state for APC.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Ajalalomo: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Don’t underrate anyone. Peter Obi is the real winner in this election because he shocked so many people

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by correctguy101(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2023
casualobserver:
1). You cannot become president of Nigeria without spread. So make friends not enemies.

2) most Nigerians are so busy thinking with their hearts not their heads they miss the obvious, right in front of them.

3) the Ibos remain the most tribalalistic tribe in this country.

This ancestor agree with No,3 only that i can still accuse the WA AND ZO IN YHE WAZOBIA of same bigotry..

Only the WA are even mild in that aspect
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by lotkyes200: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2023
What i leant is never believe or trust INEC

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Hussein035: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Obi is a wonder. With no state governor, no Fed House member. He did all this wonders

Am proud of him.

Shame on all the SS governors that worked against Obi.

The lesson you should have learnt is that as an aspirant or an individual, don't be religion and tribal bigot like obi who was looking for christian and Igbo vote instead of Nigerian vote.

I wish him goodluck in his political relegation

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Follak: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2023
If you can help people achieve their dreams,you should be able to help yourself achieve your dreams too... Don't be a kingmaker alone , BE THE KING
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Soulvein: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Never to take Nigerian politicians seriously. Election in this part of the world is a mere sham and Nigerians are the most docile set of people in the world.
If this were to be an Arab country, by now the INEC chairman and all electoral executives that colluded with state governors to steal the people's mandate would be on the run and trying to save their lives as the people try to get justice without waiting for the corrupt judiciary.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Fearyourcreator: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Most Christians dont follow the teachings of Jesus Christ... Not real Christians... They are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by vee22: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Crime pays
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by casualobserver: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2023
correctguy101:

This ancestor agree with No,3 only that i can still accuse the WA AND ZO IN YHE WAZOBIA of same bigotry..

Only the WA are even mild in that aspect

The NW split their votes, the SS split their votes, the NE split their votes, the SW split their votes, only the Ibos voted as a block as they have always done since independence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Shattuck(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2023
How powerful evil has become in Nigeria
2 Nigeria is not a democratic nation
3 the length the wicked one's will go to make sure everything works in their favour
4 that we have to deal with our leaders in the language they understand
5 if we can't make them respect us then we must make them fear us
6 that tinubu is a shameless, no virtue, no integrity, good for nothing politician
7 Bleep inec

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by MrMxyptlk(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Good doesn't always win. Sometimes, you've got to get your hands dirty.

Karma is a myth. If not a certain dealer should've been facing repercussions....

Curses, unless backed enough with sufficient diabolism, is a big waste of time....

In everything you do, make sure you have money.....
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by PecE2Make: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2023
INECE NEVER INDEPENDENT BUT DEPENDENT.

INEC THE THE PROBLEM AND SOLUTION TO NIGERIA
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2023
NEVER stop, no matter what

Learnt from Tinubu
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2023
That naigeria is a zoo, naigerians are zombies and naigeria will continue to be a zoo. That if zoogerians wants a country, not even a working country but atleast a COUNTRY. They should eliminate all their old bald headed corrupt politicians, all of them are the same. From Obi, Atiku and Tiefnubu, Oshiomole, and every body and everything associated to the old bald headed corrupt politicians. From their children to their friends and families.

Don't put/vote anyone from this generations in power or politics. Start brainwashing a completely new generations of politicians/politics from the age of 5 about intergrity, trustworthyness, anti corruption, tribalisms, ethnicms, religious sentiments and self interests.

Naigerians votes do not count and has never counted.

Tiefnubu is still a tiff! grin

And Obi supporters will go back to lick Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpas ass. In the name of Biafra. grin by this time next year sit at home and Biafra agitation will began again.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by ajakuai(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Optimism is the key in all you do.

Tinubu is a political bomb!
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Teeroyzimma: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

Something that was rigged. Isnt that evidence enough
You shouldn't have answered that mumu now

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by MrMxyptlk(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2023
MrMxyptlk:
Good doesn't always win. Sometimes, you've got to get your hands dirty.

Karma is a myth. If not a certain dealer should've been facing repercussions....

Curses, unless backed enough with sufficient diabolism, is a big waste of time....

In everything you do, make sure you have money.....

I dey go find proper cele like this
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by ocelot2006(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Greatest Lessons:

1. Some Nigerians are their own worst enemies. For a few shillings and a bowl of porridge they (INEC members, police, thugs/touts, etc) will quickly sell the destinies of their children and future generations to the devil.

2. Nigeria is can NEVER be saved. Bad leadership will continue to be our hallmark as the rest of the world advances. We are done.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by soil4soil(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2023
To make friends with all other regions of the nation
No one can win election on emotions
Don't condemn something you would come back to want
Victory is from Almighty God
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by NwaliE01: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2023
My lesson is that our leaders are not our only problem but how we got them into power. The Nigerian citizens are Nigeria problem.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by HoneySwag(f): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
Nigeria is a failed state.
People have been making this statement for long and a lot of persons even in the hardship of the nation are benefiting. Why not channel your energy to the positivity of this new govt?
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Irloran: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2023
If you like insult me I don't care. I don't think I and my family will vote in Nigeria . I really lose hope for this country. .

I have give up on this country. who ever from South don't restructure the country with the opportunity they have, after 8years if Northern enter the killing will continue for them to fullfil d plans to kill all Southern,donate their State . Southwest only have Tuinbu as d only strongest political to help them restructure the country before he die . I am not praying4 him to die but as u can see no more energy in him. I hope Tuinbu or who ever to correct d mistakes of Zik & Awo
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by kponkedenge(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2023
sotall:
That you should always take every bad news of poverty, unemployment, mass killings, huge corruption that we see everyday with a pinch of salt.

During election, a significant number of those affected by government bad policies will still vote for them.

No, they didn't vote for them. I use to think like that before, but this election opened my eyes to see that the masses massively rejected APC.

Imagine Tinubu becoming president by winning only 11 states despite all the rigging.

If you look very well, it should even be 9, cos I'm sure he lost Benue and Rivers State.

The only people that stood by him was the north. He lost everywhere else.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Obaaderemi2: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2023
gammarays1:

Mumu
Between Obi and Tinubu, who did better?

Obi pulled votes and seats for many candidates without structure, money or godfathers

Obi won Anambra yet Tinubu lost in Osun and Lagos.

Your analysis holds no substance as your reasoning
Ode, what Obi got were mainly protest votes against APC and the Muslim Muslim ticket. Nothing special.
That's why he came a distant third. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Shattuck(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Mightymanna:
I learnt that South East and Core North have same voting pattern only South West and SS are liberals and South West and North Central decides election but you can't win presidency without penetrating the Core North.
no one decides election it was rigged only inec and the evil leaders decides.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by benedictuyi(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2023
gammarays1:

So you mean God suggests hardwork of rigging and thuggery or money inducement.
Stop making mockery of God and keep Him away from your evil.
And there was no thuggery, bullying, and under-age voting in the east?

I was looking at a ward in Enugu on the Irev portal. In all the 11 PU in the ward, no result had the signature of the APC party agent.

Enugu state

Igbo Eze North LGA

Umuozzi 1(ward)
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by olaxm: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Money is every not everything. Whatever we have today as money, material stuff etc. Keep them in hand not in heart. One day money may fail completely.

If Tinubu was actually depending on the billion he have to win this election. It end up not working for him due the Naira policy.

Anybody can make money / anybody can have money. Money is man made and it always under God authority.

I will get to fulfil my purpose in this world with money or without money IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) / Amotekun Arrests Two Armed Underage Herdsmen, Impounds 200 Cows In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.