Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election (34968 Views)

Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by FidoNido: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2023
If you are over 18yrs and you need someone to tell you who to vote for before you vote then you are a baby.
Why must a celeb tell you who to vote for?
What if he or she is paid by such person for endorsement?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by OnlineInLaw(m): 6:02am On Feb 28, 2023
I won't Blame Burna, at this point now, na Grace they help Nigerians for this election

I just Thank God that the Elections were re-scheduled, surely there would be oppositions, but I know that my God would not let affliction rise again the second time.

This time, we are taking Nigeria by force.
When the Bible said "The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and the VIOLENT taketh it by force" , it literally meant we all should be like that woman wey Dem burst her head with bottle and yet she came back to vote her preferred candidate.

We as youth must celebrate this time around because when the righteous is in power, the people rejoice.
It would please me immensely, to see these APC agents of nairaland moan and weep at the shock of the reality of Peter Gregory Obi finally being announced as the Official President of A New Nigerian Era
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Vinnie2000(m): 6:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Let's just leave Nigerian Celebrities with their Choice sad

But during 2015, most of them campaigned heavily for Buhari o! undecided
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by iamjavadem(m): 6:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Funny how it's only LP supporters that have an issue with Burna boy not supporting a candidate. Very intolerant and narcissist bunch of people.

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by DjRickyNG: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2023
I hate to see people act stupid all the time! Why waiting for someone to suggest who u should vote? Alot of people were almost killed on social media because they thought Buhari would be better than the past presidents but when he messed up, these people who endorsed him got always attacked. Make ur findings. I WOULD CHOOSE OMOYELE SOWORE OVER THE 3 MOST POPULAR CANDIDATES!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by everythinggirly(f): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2023
As far am concerned the situation of this country doesn't affect him or other aforementioned artist, whether good or bad, they're living life.

The poor masses are the scape goat.😥

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Moredanaconquer: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2023
E don dey clear

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by famology(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2023
He owes no one no explanation really.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by reddingtonblack: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
This guy would have supported LP

But him dey fear Tinubu thugs.

Burna boy career is at is peak, LP is for failed or pass glory celeb turned influencers. if no be say the world is upside down Tacha, Mr macaroni, lasisi sef they call themselves influencers.

With the way & manner Obedient are attacking and bullying people online they are worst than thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by SleekyP(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid artist everywhere

Tuface
Burna boy
Wizkid
Davido

All of them

A big disgrace to the Nigeria youth if at this critical condition of the Nigeria state a sick and mentally not fit man becomes the president again
You think it's end sars? Fool me once... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Burgerlomo: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2023
That's fact right there cool
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Creeper: 6:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:
U made a reasonable point Mr. Burna boy but at this situation in Nigeria now, ur point is pointless,,,

If all the celebrities think this way,, then who will back the common citizens like us to have the courage to fight for our right?

Every Nigerian have a huge role to play in this particular election
Everyone's effort matters a lot now

What role has every Nigerian got to play in an election with three bad candidates with different baggages?

So, you expect him to put his career (which he worked hard to earn/hone) on the line for a candidate he can’t really trust, no?

He doesn’t owe you anything.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2023
The guy did the right thing.

Igbos miscreants made the electioneering Hell for everyone. These guys don't agree in selfish saint Obi, so, they decided to just stay out in order not to receive death threats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by reddingtonblack: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2023
OnlineInLaw:
I won't Blame Burna, at this point now, na Grace they help Nigerians for this election

I just Thank God that the Elections were re-scheduled, surely there would be oppositions, but I know that my God would not let affliction rise again the second time.

This time, we are taking Nigeria by force.
When the Bible said "The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and the VIOLENT taketh it by force" , it literally meant we all should be like that woman wey Dem burst her head with bottle and yet she came back to vote her preferred candidate.

We as youth must celebrate this time around because when the righteous is in power, the people rejoice.
It would please me immensely, to see these APC agents of nairaland moan and weep at the shock of the reality of Peter Gregory Obi finally being announced as the Official President of A New Nigerian Era

OGA ! seems Moaning as chose reside with Obedient and that is fate of every unfortunate youth that can think for themselves waiting twitter celebs to tell them what to do.

Anyone who think those influencers do anything for free might as well believe chelsea will win the premier league undecided
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by LexngtonSteele: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2023
grin

They are backing out now
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Bobbiee: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2023
This is why Falz is better
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Akoniakin(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2023
One of the men that have grown above emotions... All those emotional controlled artists endorsing wrong choice of candidate because of the #Endsars protest.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Bfly: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Those who see you as a big deal are propably assholes

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by ponishah: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid artist everywhere

Tuface
Burna boy
Wizkid
Davido

All of them

A big disgrace to the Nigeria youth if at this critical condition of the Nigeria state a sick and mentally not fit man becomes the president again
Pls stop transfering your anger to innocent people, must everybody be obidient?
thank God , dey did not join you to do your one way obidient, look where you have got us to now

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by naturefellow(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
The bullying by political supporters is out of this world. We should allow people to maintain neutrality if that’s what they want
not for Nigeria in its critical condition. At least vote (if not campaign) for a competent candidate, there is no neutrality no fence to sit on.
In a nutshell, everything Burna said is BS.

I have Headie One's album, Edna, on my device. I skip the track Siberia, featuring Burna, who is annoyingly vocal about being Nigerian and woke. Now it's time to exercise civic rights, he's chickened out. Like he did after inciting violence in Cubana.

Bitch ass niggar!
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by madjune(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Dunce.

That's because most of the time, these artistes don't know what they sing about.

Does he even fully understand the meaning of his genre of music: Afrobeat?

That's emancipation. That's the negro spiritual for the liberation of every oppressed soul.
Naturally, Burna ought to be a poster boy for LP.

That's if he's fully woke.

Because LP is about the liberation of the Nigerian masses from the minority cabal at the top.

And here he's saying he has no candidate. Soon, you will forget your pants at the village stream.
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Creeper: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Bobbiee:
This is why Falz is better

grin

What talent has Falz got?

Falz has to be up there with Bangs and Milli Vanili as one of the worst rappers ever with bubblegum lyrics. I’d rather listen to Bangs than listen to Falz.

Stop comparing an internationally acclaimed artist with some gimmicky local bubblegum rapper with no talent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by naturefellow(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Get your PVC get your PVC now look at what INEC is doing with the results 😡😡
Na to just renounce my citizenship be that.
take heart bro. Let's not give up on efforts to rebuild the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
naturefellow:
not for Nigeria in its critical condition. At least vote (if not campaign) for a competent candidate, there is no neutrality no fence to sit on.
In a nutshell, everything Burna said is BS.

I have Headie One's album, Edna, on my device. I skip the track Siberia, featuring Burna, who is annoyingly vocal about being Nigerian and woke. Now it's time to exercise civic rights, he's chickened out. Like he did after inciting violence in Cubana.

Bitch ass niggar!

Competence is relative, as you can’t force people to see through your own eyes. As far as I’m concerned, all that was sold is PROMISES. PO even promised more than Buhari in 2015.

I understand your points but we should still respect people’s choices.

Political tolerance strengthens democracy. That’s why I’m totally against all forms of political intimidation and violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by daygee12: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
This guy would have supported LP

But him dey fear Tinubu thugs.

All of una Mumu

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Golden456(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
o7o57621546:
1. Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within a week. The beauty of these canvas on walls can't be compared to anything.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The training is online The course has empowered over 500 people.The practical video files explains everything from A to Z.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,500. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone 07055580372
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Stephaniegold(f): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Big thumbs up for Falz, Mr Macaroni, Chioma Chukwuka and to dose celeb dat deserve it.....and shame on dose people dat kept quit

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by naturefellow(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Competence is relative, as you can’t force people to see through your own eyes. As far as I’m concerned, all that was sold is PROMISES. PO even promised more than Buhari in 2015.

I understand your points but we should still respect people’s choices.

Political tolerance strengthens democracy. That’s why I’m totally against all forms of political intimidation and violence
good! But doesn't change the fact that most of them are hypocrites!

Don't campaign for, or endorse a particular candidate, if you think it will adversely affect your career.
However, exercise your civic duty by voting!
Or else, stop writing or singing songs bout the bad state of the country, and toe the path of a social activist from decades ago when the situation was less critical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Acidosis(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2023
By March or April, you will release another song titled "my people suffer, yhen yhen...."

Since your people are suffering, who is supposed to correct the problems and how? By dropping new tracks every month??

Learn from Davido and Wizkid. They've shown physical and real efforts and their fanbases have not diminished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi Buys Mercedes Benz GLE As Birthday Gift (Video) / Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) / Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.