Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results (18124 Views)

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / 2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Buksaylor: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo, has slammed former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who in an open letter to President Buhari condemned the outcome of the Presidential election held last Saturday, February 25, and asked for another election to be conducted on March 6 in areas were the elections were flawed, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting via Twitter, Keyamo wrote;

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1630297666746740736?t=5Fv8gt9_3TMdLP-PNdOtCA&s=19

Brazen incredible lie telling, distortion of facts and overt denial of the truth. Never seen such a nauseating gang of liars, scammers, deceivers and propagandists as the people that constitute this party called APC.
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Says a man who couldn't win his pooling unit

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by ProphetM0hammad: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
He wrote many letters to Jonathan too. Before going on to write a book ridiculing Atiku

Baba is just jittery and wary of the impending disgrace coming his way for queueing behind a losing ibo man.
He really missed it and fell for the social media marketers

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by KanwuliaExtra: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
That OBJ ehn?

The most useless of all Nigerian PoliTHIEVIANS.

Oga Third Term Agenda ?

How can we forget?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by davit: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo is indirectly heating up the polity! He should be arrested without delay!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by ugbarreta(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
This Festus Keyamo is just a disgrace. Had to believe he’s a lawyer let alone a SAN, God forbid BAThing.
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by nzubegod: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
LandMann:
Obasanjo has lost credibility
It's A Pity Knowing That Your Type Don't Have A Handle On A Probable 3 Square Meal Daily At Most 1 And You Are On This Forum Foaming From The Mouth
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Jnrprince1(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
I wish this Election was like Nigerian film. Once they want to call manipulated results, thunder will strike. The person will run mad, the other INEC members will be shouting I’m innocent, I’m innocent!!! Then they’ll start shouting I’ll confess, I’ll confess.😪

Still on Still ASIWAJU IS HERE.
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by F117nighthawk: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Anyone defending a criminal must surely be a criminal, this is Nigeria where even the law enforcers are even the biggest criminals in the system, we know them and we know the values the represents
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Aukeibado(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
What has your Father achieved better than Obasanjo?
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Whobedatte(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Why are result not uploaded ?
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by tyinfinity: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
The only peter I know is peter Rufai the goalkeeper.But I know Asiwaju Tinubu the jagaban of borgu

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Yommychrz(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Edoreborn:
Eleyi gidi gan,,but as a Yoruba man we don't insult our elders..So keyamo,,u are wrong on ds..
which elder? Elders that doesn’t behave as one. Obasanjo is just after personal sentiment, had it Been it was LP that was leading do you think he would have make such statements? Na hypocrite he be

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Idbaba01: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Hendrixky post=121329011]End inec...

This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes
And for Ekiti people
Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..[/quote

You be BIG FOOL
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Ken4Christ: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Chinbeby:
Keyamo the clown

Worse than a clown. He is a criminal to shield evil. Moral right or not, OBJ said the plain truth.

Criminals that want to perpetrate themselves in power
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Aukeibado(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
?
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by highchief1: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Keyamo should calm down for now, winners don’t fight or dish insults
no anyhow they want it we will give them.Why would Obj incite violence.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by nothingspoil70: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo that is always looking for relevance. He got it wrong big time this time around. Shame and disgrace awaits him in the history book
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Freebills12: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
This is ridiculous! Obasnjo is now stupid because he calls for election in places where elections didn't hold or mar with violence... I weep for Nigeria, because if Tinibu happens to win, he will still retain the same set of people, El Rufia, Gwandollar, Roachas, Orji kalu, Bugudu, FFK, Adesina, Lia Muhammad etc will be ministers !
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by ProphetM0hammad: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
princepeter566:
The fire that is coming and obasanjo is trying to quench. Go reach u and your evil party plus INEC very soon.
He's not trying to quench any fire, he's just trying to start one so that he can hide behind it to save him from the disgrace of backing a losing ibo man
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by stuffs2002: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
These South East are the worst hypocrite in the world.

Just look at how much rigging that was carried out in this INEC result sheet from South East

They rigged South East but now claiming others rigged

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by backbone503(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Edoreborn:
Eleyi gidi gan,,but as a Yoruba man we don't insult our elders..So keyamo,,u are wrong on ds..

Any yeye old man wer no respect himself go collect! Of all former Heads of state, he is the only one thats highly partisan and keeps losing. He so deserves whatever insults he gets
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Backpedal: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
. He wrote many letters to Jonathan too. Before going on to write a book ridiculing Atiku

Baba is just jittery and wary of the impending disgrace coming his way for queueing behind a losing ibo man.
He really missed it and fell for the social media marketers
Can't you guys surprise us and not show your bigotry?
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Freebills12: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
highchief1:
no anyhow they want it we will give them.Why would Obi incite violence.

Will you be a liar all through your life! Is this how your life will end with lies! Obi incite violence how and where? Are you mad or something? What sort of stupid comments is this? How dare you say such? You think Obi is as dirty as you people? He didn't call for violence when he was impeach as a governor twice, then it is this clear day robbery with sizeable evidence for court to adjudicate on that he will subscribe himself to...
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by christistruth01: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
This Election was far better than all the ones Obasanjo held
Especially the one that brought in Yaradua
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by flokii: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
I am surprised that Obasanjo followed the likes of Adebanjo to put high hopes on the fraud called Obi.. now I am starting to believe those who claimed he is seeking for third term through Obi.

We all know anyone that will win elections in Nigeria must win Kardashan states in North and Obi doesn't have such acceptance there.. If you do rerun 100 times, Obi still won't win.

I think Obasanjo should focus on the East where other tribes got harassed and bullied from voting their choice if not Obi.

The baba should respect his age and allow the will of Nigerians prevail.. we know he doesn't like Tinubu but we didn't know the hatred was this much to be calling for the cancellation of elections.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by stuffs2002: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Says a man who couldn't win his pooling unit

DUMB IPOB everywhere...

Obasanjo didn't win his polin unit
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by nedekid: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
Obasanjo condemn election will not make inec to conduct a fresh one.

Anyways, if you do did not marry a woman disvirgined by you, you will wake up one day to condemn yourself.

Many men who attempted suicide were pushed to the wall by their wives who has fvcked many men before they met.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will begin to frustrate you. She will turn the house upsidedown until you regret the day you said "I do".

Don't use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Finally, if you want a peaceful lasting home, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. She kept herself for you, therefore, she deserves to be kept.
The trauma must be much.
Overtime you will overcome.
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by stuffs2002: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
I am surprised that Obasanjo followed the likes of Adebanjo to put high hopes on the fraud called Obi.. now I am starting to believe those who claimed he is seeking for third term through Obi.

We all knkw anyone that will win elections in Nigeria must win Kardashan states in North and Obi doesn't have such acceptance there.. If you do rerun 100 times, Obi still won't win.

I think Obasanjo should focus on the East where other tribes got harassed and bullied from voting their choice if not Obi.

The baba should respect his age and allow the will of Nigerians prevail.. we know he doesn't like Tinubu but we didn't know the hatred was this much to be calling for the cancellation of elections.

Obasanjo knew he wouldn't be able to control Tinubu and Obi will basically be a stooge for him if he wins
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Freebills12: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
stuffs2002:
These South East are the worst hypocrite in the world.

Just look at how much rigging that was carried out in this INEC result sheet from South East

They rigged South East but now claiming others rigged

No problem if you think that they south east rigged, let's use BVAS. This is why it was invented. Why is APC and INEC afraid of using it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? / President Buhari Attends Adama Barrow's Inauguration (Photos) / Election Spending: Politicians Move To Bypass Cash Withdrawal Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.