Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara (44987 Views)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by fareed69(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Sing that to zamfara residents anytime they get attacked by bandits. Sing it, ring it very loud on their faces and dance around those who pay ransom. They are the ones that voted not me.
Okay

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by lolu2019: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
I no get millions but I'm comfortable. Yeye
if u r comfortable,y r u ranting.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Majesty7: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2023
nairalee:
This election just opened my eyes more to see the type of people we have in this country.

Post election I know how I will place people

Sometimes I find you guys ridiculous. What makes uoiu think Obi can do anything? What makes you think Obi is better than Tinubu? Even if it is just a sentence

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Majesty7: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Mikepenny5:
INEC are allocating votes .those that are par takers of this rigging the air they breath is caused , there Generation will never cross age 35, sickness will befall them all the innocent Nigerians died due to thuggery , the pains the families are facing will be there portion.
I didn’t call names so if he affect you quote me , make thunder disable your hand.

Can you please tell me why you think Obi is better than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by thegrinch(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Tinubu is free to create more hardships.
If Nigerians can vote APC despite the hardships facing them then Tinubu can create more. Only those who are not feeling the hardships caused by the present administration and party will still go ahead and vote for them.
This win is a Thank you for bringing in Bandits.

Yes. That is what Democracy is about. You can like it soft, and others like it hard... There shouldn't be any problem there... When you however bully and intimidate others into liking what you like, you have automatically become what you thought you were preaching against...

If you dont gerritt....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Missy89(f): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria oni baje cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by MeineMutter: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:

God would bring better days for them. They won’t come to you to beg for money. No be aza money you dey spend? Your money legit? Wuruwuru money from corrupt means. Ole.

You don give your parents money? No be Ijora Badia dem still dey live? You pack go friends house dey lead packaged life ontop jibiti money. That iPhone wey you buy for gf fit complete your parents house for village. You gree buy dem good phone? Omo ofo.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by MeineMutter: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Another salt 🧂 to Pandora’s injuries.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Olasty(f): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If Nigerians can vote APC despite the hardships facing them then Tinubu can create more. Only those who are not feeling the hardships caused by the present administration and party will still go ahead and vote for them.

Don't get it wrong Nigerians did not vote tinubu he bribed inec with the 8years of apc hardship poverty and penury terrorism who will vote for him
He rigged the election with his I'll gotten wealth
The youth are coming to ask for their vote
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Just wondering since o...
Who exactly did ŌSÚ people voted for?
Did they also vote Obi? grin
This would be funny as shìt if they did. grin

We Īgboe people will always have the segregation between ourselves. ÒSÙ will always be outcasts. They will never be respected.
Nobody wants to marry ÒSÚ
Nobody wants to have any relationship with ÕSU

We are even very intolerant and toxic to ourselves, how do we expect others to respect us.

This is why I voted Jagaban. He far better than Òbí.
Òbí is just an opportunistic Bastard.
Are you an OSU?
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by daywatcher: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Fantastic. It remains Borno, Kogi and possibly Rivers. The rest can do what they want

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Shantyken(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The core North

Tinubu won only Jigawa and Zamfara likely to win Borno

In North Central

Tinubu only won Niger, Kwara and Benue likely to win kogi.

In South West

Tinubu only won Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo

Tinubu won 10 states while Apc had more than 16 governors and they claimed he rigged the election.

U dey mind dem.
Person play him game well dem complain say na rigging, was it hard to rig Lagos or akwa ibom with akpabio as a strong man there, ebonyi with Dave Umahi, edo with oshimo, kastina with buhari.
Nigerians should stop complaining and accept the fact that Mr A is not the same as Mr B.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by stankezzy: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

We Īgboe people will always have the segregation between ourselves. ÒSÙ will always be outcasts. They will never be respected.

We are even very intolerant and toxic to ourselves, how do we expect others to respect us.

may your wish upon Nigeria be upon y ,if rigging is good , may your inheritance be rigged
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by mildteddy(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

BAT lost Lagos to Obi.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by clems88(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2023
MeineMutter:

God would bring better days for them. They won’t come to you to beg for money. No be aza money you dey spend? Your money legit? Wuruwuru money from corrupt means. Ole.

You don give your parents money? No be Ijora Badia dem still dey live? You pack go friends house dey lead packaged life ontop jibiti money. That iPhone wey you buy for gf fit complete your parents house for village. You gree buy dem good phone? Omo ofo.
that you are a yahoo boy duping people doesn't mean everyone is like you.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Emola12(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

opportunistic bastard like your forefather
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Sikiru3011: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Another shocker for PDP... Hahaha hahaha .... Prepare for next coming election because this one is over. HahahahhahhAa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Perfectbeing(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Nigeria bonds and stock exchange are already reacting +vely to Tinubu winning and you're here
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by handsomeyinka(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Emmastan291:
There is fire on the Mountain....
Quench am yourself.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Fmghewzy(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

Shut up! Which cooperate beggars! Na yEAST beggar no con dey… Don’t know what you’re looking for in Ibadan. Lagos no do una, una don litter the whole of Ogun now extending to Ibadan.

If Peter Obi developed Anambra well, why una no fit siddon dey do una business there

That's how they go about insulting their host.

And wonder why people don't like them.

Any country you go and you see that Nigerians are hated, I can tell you 100% .
It is because of the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Divit(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Kodak9:
That's The fucking Truth infact come to Enugu Yoruba and Hausa beggers pass the igbos there shame on you ppl nah una wey go suffer am las las.🤦
We have already taken ya Lagos 😂
You know say una first claim say una go take over nigeria through OBI. But now una don fail on that agenda.
But this Lagos own, Omo! Una eyes go start to Dey see shege for Wetin una do.
Walayi.
Any ibo guy wey go sell any fake stuff for me or my friends or fam lasan, omo! E fit die out of beating o.
Make una sha Dey play Dey go.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Divit(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Sing that to zamfara residents anytime they get attacked by bandits. Sing it, ring it very loud on their faces and dance around those who pay ransom. They are the ones that voted not me.
And the UGM terrorizing you people?
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Divit(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Fmghewzy:

That's how they go about insulting their host.

And wonder why people don't like them.

Any country you go and you see that Nigerians are hated, I can tell you 100% .
It is because of the Igbos.
100% true.
The same attitude they bore in Lagos seeing it as a place they can do anyhow is also how they see South African cities too forgetting it’s not “no man’s land” like they claim Lagos to be.
Very idiotic and greedy set of people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by ogatboy(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
By the real result Obi won and got 25% in 30 states of the Federation. INEC will have a hard time declaring a winner. We would see the back end of the server. Tinubu has never won an election in his life except through fraud.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Fmghewzy(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Divit:

100% true.
The same attitude they bore in Lagos seeing it as a place they can do anyhow is also how they see South African cities too forgetting it’s not “no man’s land” like they claim Lagos to be.
Very idiotic and greedy set of people

It's always them

I don't see any Yoruba in the north insulting the northerners.

I don't see any northerner in the southwest insulting yorubas, or telling them their ancestral land is a no mans land.
Same with other regions.

Even Abuja the capital ,built from scratch .
You didn't see anyone calling it a no mans land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Venom11(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2023
bewla:
Ghana
Bye 👋
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Johnn78: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Nice one
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The core North

Tinubu won only Jigawa and Zamfara likely to win Borno

In North Central

Tinubu only won Niger, Kwara and Benue likely to win kogi.

In South West

Tinubu only won Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo

Tinubu won 10 states while Apc had more than 16 governors and they claimed he rigged the election.

Potato must potate, no mind those yeye loosers
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Bintdawood(f): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2023
musty16:
Jagaba shine gaba! Dan yardan Allah Villa tamu ce.

Sai ya shiga villa kuma ba😎
Da yardar Allah
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Mikepenny5(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Majesty7:

Can you please tell me why you think Obi is better than Tinubu

I would have say much , but let me summarize this , the north is the highest gainer in this game, power will return to north through Shettima, and all tinubu supporters will be flushed out not more than a year from now.

I do not say is Peter Obi or Atiku , INEC promised real time upload, if the process was followed whoever wins deserves it, you have several players in this game you have to be transparent so everyone will see as it goes no need for court cases
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by DeOTR: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
Shey is only you that's comfortable in Nigeria.
Your fellow Obidient called me this morning to unblock him. I didn't turn him down because of our political differences.
Most of you guys are too petty.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by DeOTR: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Tinubu is the next President, and like I've said sometimes last year, everyone will be better off.
You'll be glad we didn't make the mistake of handing this complex entity to Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.