Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria (359 Views)

Tinubu: New Minimum Wage Will Be Fair, Implementable / Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria by teeytimi: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Personally, I don't like Tunubu and I don't hate him either. The fact that he is old makes me feel he is not 100% fit for the rigour of that office though I never doubt his mental capacity.

I wish Obi won because he is younger and also has some sort of understanding of Economic management but I knew right from time it will be herculin task because of the constitution requirement he will have to meet.

APC is the ruling party but in all fairness looking at the indices in this election it is safe to say the election is one of the most credible election in Nigeria history if not all at least form 1999 till date. There was no over bloated figures from even APC controlled state

The KKK did not throw the usual block figures, Tinubu did not win any of the KKK
Tinubu did not win lagos, Ganduje lost his state, Buhari lost his state, Elrufai lost.

In reality there was no way Obi could have won. Even if he gathers highest vote, he would have failed to meet the constitutionally required 25% in 24 state of the federation. I guess this is what people mean when they say structure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Keep spewing trash

Re: To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2023
I think so too

1 Like

Re: To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria by Cherish233: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria by VoteTinubu2023: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
The election results is reflective of the people's voting decisions.

No rigging. No falsification.

2 Likes

Re: To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria by teeytimi: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2023
chiefolododo:
Keep spewing trash
If APC wanted to rig, there is no way Obi would have won Lagos. You should also remember that the power that be never wanted Tinubu to win.

Tinubu was just purely a strategist.
Re: To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria by Ekejoestar(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2023
teeytimi:
If APC wanted to rig, there is no way Obi would have won Lagos. You should also remember that the power that be never wanted Tinubu to win.

Tinubu was just purely a strategist.

Obi won Lagos hands down, APC had to rig so as to reduce the margin.

If your conscience doesn't prick you after seeing this, then I don't know what else.

https://inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/context/pus/lga/5f0f399e4d89fc3a883de2c0/ward/5f0f3d9a8f77bb3acad0a46e

Re: To Be Fair, 2023 Election Remains One Of The Best In The History Of Nigeria by teeytimi: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Ekejoestar:

Obi won Lagos hands down, APC had to rig so as to reduce the margin.

If your conscience doesn't prick you after seeing this, then I don't know what else.

https://inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/context/pus/lga/5f0f399e4d89fc3a883de2c0/ward/5f0f3d9a8f77bb3acad0a46e
There is nothing my conscience can prick me in this. Its a new technology used in a larder case than it has been used before so there will be room for error.

How could Obi win Lagos hands down. Stop deceiving yourself and come to reality. The structure APC has in Lagos, if not that most Yoruba youth and elites voted against Tinubu in protest for his role in the killings in Lekki toll gate do you thing Obi can win half of what he won

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Head Of State That Conducted The Election Fela Called 'Babanla Nonsense? / To All Woke Yoruba. / What Are The Legal Chances Of Recovering A Stolen Electoral Mandate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.