Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

TRANSCRIPT: WHEN NIGERIA SNAPS: BATTLEFIELD INSTRUCTIONS TO THE FRONTLINES~NINAS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRANSCRIPT: WHEN NIGERIA SNAPS: BATTLEFIELD INSTRUCTIONS TO THE FRONTLINES~NINAS (228 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRANSCRIPT: WHEN NIGERIA SNAPS: BATTLEFIELD INSTRUCTIONS TO THE FRONTLINES~NINAS by DeltaFire: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2023
TRANSCRIPT: WHEN NIGERIA SNAPS: BATTLEFIELD INSTRUCTIONS TO THE FRONTLINES.
NINAS Movement News
28 February 2023

Editor’s comment:

Voting for the presidential position in Nigeria took place on 25th February 2023. The work of presidential candidates aptly captured in this Twitter exchange on 27 February between lawyer Dele Ogun and a dejected young man, explains why NINAS had warned Nigerians to go to TRANSITIONING to Renegotiate the Union instead of Elections.

Young man “Spaceman”:
Why did you make us go through the rigorous process of registering for BVN & PVC if anyone can just thumb print or if politicians can snatch ballots to change results. Why capture voter’s fingers if thieves can change vote. Fact @inecnigeria deceived Nigerians with BVAS.

Dele Ogun in response:
It's not your #vote that counts; it is your act of #voting. They only need you to show up to create the illusion of democracy to renew their license to misrule. Time to end the pantomime of democracy in this British [ ] Union and switch to the homegrown #[ ]Union.

The job of presidential candidates is done: They have dragged Nigerians along to Elections under the illegitimate 1999 Constitution. Whether some of them also genuinely hoped to be declared winner is not relevant, but they still have to play along, with each candidate claiming to be the rightful winner because the swearing in ceremony when the life of the 1999 Constitution is renewed via the Oath of Office, has not yet happened. The matter now is that the anger of the stunned and disappointed supporters of these presidential candidates should be manipulated to turn against themselves, as advanced in this Video Transcript.

What is clear is that by going to Elections and not Transitioning, the wellbeing of Nigerians was never the interest of these presidential candidates, or their political parties, or indeed the political class. However, we are at a point now where Black lives must be made to matter in Nigeria, so those who choose to, and commit to uphold that fraudulent and Repudiated 1999 Constitution should be made to face Nigerians (their victims) and explain themselves.

How should disappointed and frightened Nigerians deal with this horrible situation imposed on them? They need to grasp the fact that they are in a battlefield and have a good chance of winning through by interpreting things correctly, helped by the information in this Transcript or its video.

(Do join the NINAS Movement group on Telegram for regular updates, the link is at this end of this publication.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video (December 2022):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpk66D5cpg

Transcript of the NINAS video broadcast “When Nigeria snaps: battlefield instructions to the frontlines”. (December 2022)

It starts with a video clip of Peter Obi at Arewa House, saying:

“Let me make it obvious and very very... I have never, and I will say it anywhere: Please do not vote for me because I'm an Igbo man. I'm running this election for the Office of the President of Nigeria, as a Nigerian who happens to be an Igbo man. I'm not denying where I'm coming from, I'm running as a Nigerian and I believe and defend the Constitution of Nigeria, I will govern with the Constitution of Nigeria. I'll be just, I’ll be fair, and I’ll relate cordially with every part of Nigeria. Those who are actually fearing about me today I can tell you will be the greatest beneficiary of my […]

The NINAS Spokesman (Mr Tony Nnadi):

When Nigeria snaps these broadcasts should serve as a battlefield instruction because we will find ourselves in what looks like a battlefield. The Fulani Agenda is not receding. They are coming upon everybody, they are distracting you with election that may produce one candidate or the other as your president, but it is all about distracting you from the Invasion that is ongoing. They already have their plans in case it gets to where, you know, people begin to vote at the election. The Caliphate already has its plans: already has INEC that is executing that plan, already has the Police and Army and DSS that will stand in the middle, already has the Technologies behind the electoral management. So, you can entertain yourself, distract yourself that you are going to election to beat them. It's like a bunch of antelopes organizing themselves to go and beat up the lions and seize the jungle. Of course the lions will encourage them in every way because that is now making breakfast, lunch, and dinner available for a long period of time. That's what you are doing in going to election under this Constitution that makes you slaves, at the invitation of those who are struggling to save that Constitution by dragging you to election. Our Salvation is in blocking the journey, to stopping the journey to election to bring down that Constitution. Their own salvation is in making sure that the election holds so that that Constitution will survive. And so, the dividing line for who is on one side or the other is that Constitution. Are you for it? You are going to election. Are you against it? You're opposed to election.

And so, this broadcast like I said before, is to tell our people what to do when Nigeria snaps. Because unless we stop this journey to nowhere called election 2023, Nigeria will snap. No gainsaying, no guesswork, empirical!

But when Nigeria snaps because we are not listening, let those who will find themselves in that commotion take their instructions now that their eyes are clear, that their heads are clear. The reason Nigeria will snap, and anarchy will come to meet you where you are, is that there are people dragging you to election under the Constitution that guarantees your bondage, that guarantees your penury, that guarantees everything you lament now. And, when the smoke will cover all the place, we don't want you to go chasing after one another because those same people are going to pitch you against one another. They will play the ethnic card: Oh it is Yoruba that caused the problem go and beat them up; Oh it's Igbo that must be beheaded; Oh it's Ijaw. No! They're going to play the ethnic card North and South, and say go and fight yourselves – it’s the other side that caused it. They're going to play the religious card: It’s the Moslems and then people will begin to go and look for their Moslem cousins. Oh it’s the Christians: and the Moslems will then go to beat up Christians.

It is neither religious nor ethnic. It is simply that Constitution that secures humongous benefits for those who subscribe to it and leaves absolutely nothing but damnation for the populace.

And so, the enemy you have to find, the enemy you have to really get hold of on the day Nigeria will snap is anybody that can be identified on the side of that Constitution. Don't go chasing yourselves in terms of Yoruba chasing the Igbo, or Igbo chasing the Fulani. No, leave all those and face whoever was part of sustaining that Constitution. And who are these people? Anybody who has ever sworn to defend and uphold that Constitution. Those in public office now: Governor, Senator, President, all of those who are council chairman, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Minister. All of those who swear to defend and uphold that Constitution are the first line of enemies.

All of those who are prepared to swear, ie those who are contesting election now under that Constitution are your second line of enemies. Those who are doing political party, because all of these people subscribe to that Constitution. That Constitution is the dividing line between life and death, between Darkness and Light, nothing else.

If you can understand this you will then know who to go after in that commotion. Whether it will come is not now a question of “if”. It is a question of “when”. Except Nigeria stops the stupid journey to election that they are railroading everybody to right now. The enemy is anybody who can be identified as being on the path of that Constitution: those who have sworn to defend and uphold it, those who are preparing to swear and therefore are going to election, having subscribed to that Constitution. And those who are the proprietors of the political parties APC, PDP, Labour Party – because they all subscribe to that Constitution that is responsible for your killing that is also responsible for your impoverishment, that's responsible for rendering you a slave in your Homeland.

Whether you’ll be called a mob at the time we don't know what it will be. But there will be a breakdown occasioned by this Constitution and by the people pushing us to another election under it, plus all those who have sworn to defend and uphold it.

We saw when in Arewa House a few weeks ago, not two, three weeks ago, we saw when Hakeem Baba-Ahmed pointedly put Peter Obi on the spot, to swear before them to commit before them publicly in the presence of the whole world, that is, to publicly reconfirm, recommit as he had done privately. I'm sure we recall the broadcast where we were saying that the basis of the support of Obasanjo to Peter Obi, the basis of the support of Babangida to Peter Obi, the basis of the support of Ango Abdullahi, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, and General Gusau is that Peter Obi had covenanted with them not to tamper with that Constitution.

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed comes publicly – I'm just giving you an example something that you can use to verify that it is about this Constitution in all this commotion going on, and the election that they are using, that they're trying to use to save the life of that Constitution and reinforce your damnation. Because if that Constitution survives the Caliphate has defeated you. It doesn't matter who wins, because the Peter Obi you are hoping will win has already covenanted with them publicly, having first covenanted privately with their key organizers, the five men I mentioned.

Peter Obi has covenanted with them publicly to keep that Constitution, not to touch that Constitution, not to tamper with their benefits in terms of leaving things the way they are. And that's why he went public to say that the problem of Nigeria is not the Constitution! We, NINAS are saying and we didn't just start saying it because they became candidate. We have said it across the last 23 years from 1999. We actually came out in year 2020, almost three years before they became candidates for election in 2023, to say that this Constitution is all the problem.
There’s a solution to the problems we see whether it's insecurity, whether it's the corruption, whether it's the decaying infrastructure, impunity, all of those things that have turned Nigeria to what it is, to what you see that are chasing young people to exile all over the world, that has blocked their parents and seniors who have traveled a long time ago from coming back as there's no Nigeria to return to right now.
We owe it an urgent duty to take responsibility for our future and take charge of our space. And so, when Nigeria snaps those who pushed us to that point by clinging tenaciously to that Constitution that is responsible for what is happening to us are the people we have to find wherever they try to hide. A word for the mob that has not gathered. Thank you.

NOTES:
Screenshot of the Twitter interaction between Dele Ogun and “Spaceman” on 27 February 2023:

https://ninasmovementnews.substack.com/p/transcript-when-nigeria-snaps-battlefield

Re: TRANSCRIPT: WHEN NIGERIA SNAPS: BATTLEFIELD INSTRUCTIONS TO THE FRONTLINES~NINAS by limeta(f): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Some about that constitution that can't be changed or talked about in a round table i wonder why .
Satanic rule book .
Re: TRANSCRIPT: WHEN NIGERIA SNAPS: BATTLEFIELD INSTRUCTIONS TO THE FRONTLINES~NINAS by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Elections In 2023: Kwankwaso's NNPP Calls For Cancellation With PDP, LP / 2023 Election: Why Nigeria Must Be Restructured / Tinubu: Lessons Learned From Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.