Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election (2480 Views)

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed / Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by LandMann: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2023
See my collation below.

Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Delta, Taraba and Rivers cannot give either PDP or LP the needed votes to overtake APC.

Disunity is what led to defeat of PDP, LP and NNPP. Imagine if these gladiators were still in one party and collectively pulled these number of votes in their strongholds for their one party. APC would be history.

Congratulations to Tinubu and APC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by incandescentena: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Okay
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by thaoriginator: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by blazepascal(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Chaiii...I'm bleeding obi deserve to win it. Chaii

1 Like

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by LandMann: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2023
With Tinubu's victory, Nigerians can be sure of better monetary policy from CBN... Emiefele will definitely be sacked and prosecuted for economic sabotage if he doesn't escape overseas before Tinubu is sworn in.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by blazepascal(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2023
LandMann:
With Tinubu's victory, Nigerians can be sure of better monetary policy from CBN... Emiefele will definitely be sacked and prosecuted for economic sabotage if he doesn't escape overseas before Tinubu is sworn in.
just shut up
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2023
grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by LandMann: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2023
If Tinubu is declared winner, no matter the judgement from supreme court, Tinubu will make sure money is allowed back in circulation and old and new notes will be legal tender till the old notes are gradually phased out

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by puremaker7(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2023
But he didn't make 25% in Abuja
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by VoteTinubu2023: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC has not declared a winner.

Fake news. cheesy
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by LandMann: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi whipped up too much religious sentiments during the campaigns... visiting churches and crusades to gain recognition... This contributes to why he failed woefully in the north and was unable to get required 25% votes in most states in NE and NW. His vice was just a political paperweight in the north who was being overly hyped by obedients.

7 Likes

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by JoshTim: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2023
The core north aren't sentimental...
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by LandMann: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu is the greatest Yoruba politician alive today.

I can't find any other Yoruba politician that can muster the kind of followership Tinubu has across Nigeria. Even Obasanjo, former head of state, two time president, is politically irrelevant in the southwest and Nigeria as a whole.

If the so-called woke Yoruba people manage to lose Tinubu or get him killed without fulfilling his destiny, believe me that that will be the end of the progress of southwest in Nigeria.

Tinubu's legacy across Nigeria is what is driving development in southwest Nigeria today... North west and south west of Nigeria are the most developed regions in Nigeria because of the quality of political leaders they have in person of Buhari and Tinubu.

Come to south south and south east and see how our politicians have turned the region backward due to excessive corruption and love for self aggrandisement.

Well, you guys will never know the value of what you have till you lose it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by fortunateme: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2023
LandMann:
Obi wiped up too much religious sentiments during the campaigns... visiting churches and crusades to gain recognition... This contributes to why he failed woefully in the north and was unable to get required 25% votes in most states in NE and NW. His vice was just a political paperweight in the north who was being overly hyped by obedients.
Why are you being mischievous? Thiefnubù pricked the north with his mumu ticket and this to you is not religious sentiment but sane christians that rejected it by voting obi who appeals to them is the religious bigot?
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by flokii: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2023
LandMann:
Tinubu is the greatest Yoruba politician alive today.

I can't find any other Yoruba politician that can muster the kind of followership Tinubu has across Nigeria. Even Obasanjo, former head of state, two time president, is politically irrelevant in the southwest and Nigeria as a whole.

If the so-called woke Yoruba people manage to lose Tinubu or get him killed without fulfilling his destiny, believe me that that will be the end of the progress of southwest in Nigeria.

Tinubu's legacy across Nigeria is what is driving development in southwest Nigeria today... North west and south west of Nigeria are the most developed regions in Nigeria because of the quality of political leaders they have in person of Buhari and Tinubu.

Come to south south and south east and see how our politicians have turned the region backward due to excessive corruption and love for self aggrandisement.

Well, you guys will never know the value of what you have till you lose it.

Lagos will vote APC massively once Tinubu is declared winner.. we know what Lagos suffered under OBJ's PDP when Tinubu was governor and I know real Lagosians won't ever pray to be in opposition against Federal.. Fourth mainland bridge, blue and green rails, Eko Atlantic city, like 3 more Airports and seaports in Lagos and many more. We won't throw all that away for some evil Ipob agenda to dominate Lagos State by proxy.

Leave Obi people to continue day dreaming about winning Lagos with the foreigner with foreign-like name they are pushing forward in LP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by Bobchucky: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
ASIWAJU

1 Like

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by LandMann: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:

Why are you being mischievous? Thiefnubù pricked the north with his mumu ticket and this to you is not religious sentiment but sane christians that rejected it by voting obi who appeals to them is the religious bigot?

Did you see Tinubu or Shetima attending muslim programmes and worship centers up and down to campaign?

I disliked Obi the moment I noticed his trend of attending churches to get standing ovation because I knew it would create division in the country. Why didn't he do same in 2019 when running with Atiku?
Because Atiku is a better thinker and would never allow it.

If he decides to contest the election, he won't get support from the south west, north and middle belt... Only youths from south east and south south will waste their lives fighting for a divisive element like Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by Mylove55(f): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
What is inec still waiting,
Just declare tinubu sharp sharp, as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by Kukutenla: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
LandMann:
See my collation below.

Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Delta, Taraba and Rivers cannot give either PDP or LP the needed votes to overtake APC.

Disunity is what led to defeat of PDP, LP and NNPP. Imagine if these gladiators were still in one party and collectively pulled these number of votes in their strongholds for their one party. APC would be history.

Congratulations to Tinubu and APC.

It's a lie. If Obi was in PDP, they won't win lagos for a start. And they won't win states like Plateau with over a million votes.
The fault lies with Atiku who failed to pull meaningful votes in Kano and won other places in the North with simple majority
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by NothingDoMe: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by LandMann: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

It's a lie. If Obi was in PDP, they won't win lagos for a start. And they won't win states like Plateau with over a million votes.
The fault lies with Atiku who failed to pull meaningful votes in Kano and won other places in the North with simple majority

Funny how you fault Atiku for not winning convincingly in the north but keep quiet about Obi scoring less than 5% in many core northern states.

You also fail to see that Obi took away most votes that would have gone to PDP in the south.

Open your eyes and your brain man
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

shut up!

You're dull and know nothing about nigerian politics.
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by fortunateme: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
LandMann:

Did you see Tinubu or Shetima attending muslim programmes and worship centers up and down to campaign?

I disliked Obi the moment I noticed his trend of attending churches to get standing ovation because I knew it would create division in the country. Why didn't he do same in 2019 when running with Atiku?
Because Atiku is a better thinker and would never allow it.

If he decides to contest the election, he won't get support from the south west, north and middle belt... Only youths from south east and south south will waste their lives fighting for a divisive element like Peter Obi
Before primaries, Tinubu hardly attend juma in Abuja on Fridays. You'll only hear of his mosque visit during festive seasons but moment he won the primary he started attending mosque in Abuja every Friday with pictures over the media.
This is normal to you but obi's own is not. Are you not a bigot too?

2 Likes

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by fortunateme: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
LandMann:

Funny how you fault Atiku for not winning convincingly in the north but keep quiet about Obi scoring less than 5% in many core northern states.

You also fail to see that Obi took away most votes that would have gone to PDP in the south.

obi didn't take away PDP votes. The southerners simply gave their vote to one of their since it's south's turn.
Atifku is a usurpa and he soon return to his Dubai base.
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by fortunateme: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:

Lagos will vote APC massively once Tinubu is declared winner.. we know what Lagos suffered under OBJ's PDP when Tinubu was governor and I know real Lagosians won't ever pray to be in opposition against Federal.. Fourth mainland bridge, blue and green rails, Eko Atlantic city, like 3 more Airports and seaports in Lagos and many more. We won't throw all that away for some evil Ipob agenda to dominate Lagos State by proxy.

Leave Obi people to continue day dreaming about winning Lagos with the foreigner with foreign-like name they are pushing forward in LP.
you called original inhabitant of Lagos a foreigner while you from Osun is Omo eko. This is evil. Stop the hate.
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by 2mch(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even if they dash Obi 3m votes. He still won’t win. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by Kukutenla: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
shut up!

You're dull and know nothing about nigerian politics.
Don't insult me you dimwit.

Tell me PDP would have won Lagos if it was only between them and APC.

Have you seen how abysmal Atiku's performance was in Kano?
What sways voters is dynamic
Most of you zombiecally add views votes of PDP, LP, NNPP as if that's how things work
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by Kukutenla: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
LandMann:

Look, Atiku already knew he wont get good votes from the south. He's best bet was performing well in the North which he failed to do.
Obi knew he wont perform well in the core North
His best bet was doing well in the south.
Obi did well in the south generally. Even got over a million votes in the North.
Has Atiku got over a million in the south? I don't think so!!

1 Like

Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

Don't insult me you dimwit.

Tell me PDP would have won Lagos if it was only between them and APC.

Have you seen how abysmal Atiku's performance was in Kano?
What sways voters is dynamic
Most of you zombiecally add views votes of PDP, LP, NNPP as if that's how things work
And I repeat, you know nothing!

He doesn't need to win Lagos to win a national election
Re: With These Results Tinubu And APC Have Won 2023 Election by LandMann: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

Look, Atiku already knew he wont get good votes from the south. He's best bet was performing well in the North which he failed to do.
Obi knew he wont perform well in the core North
His best bet was doing well in the south.
Obi did well in the south generally. Even got over a million votes in the North.
Has Atiku got over a million in the south? I don't think so!!

Oga, both of them should have worked together... Of what use is working independently and then losing the election?

Atiku and Obi's vote combined would have gotten the duo 11-12 million votes and I believe Atiku would have handed over to Obi after 8 years...

Right now, if Tinubu does 8 years, he's going to hand over to a northerner who'll do 8 years... If that northerner doesn't pick a vp from the east then it's going to be impossible for east to produce a president for next 16 to 24 years.

Election is a logical process based on numbers and interests... It's not all this emotional gragra that easterners are doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Still Following Tribal Politics...this Picture Explains It Better. / Collapse Of Our Economy; Did Atiku & Obi Dodge A Bullet Or Tinubu Is Useless? / VIDEO Of Heavily Armed Fulani Militia Torturing People In A Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.