Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye (77129 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics / You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / RE: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Anonymoususher: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
I have no atom of respect for anyone in redeem including una G.O
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
mbaise1000:

Don't be surprised, at this person, he must do the work of the devil that sent him, when you come around people like this person, you will take solace in what is written in 2 Peter 2:2, because of these type of people, the house of God will be made jest of, a few days ago, this person said he doesn't get involved in partisan politics, three days later here he is, these are the ones prepared for destruction
You are perishing for lack of knowledge
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
dmz1:

It is not totally God's fault. O used to think same as you do, but i came to unederstand that Good will not come down to rule us. He will use fellow men to rule and He uses the material available. So if God wants to use you and you are flawed, you will carry that into leadership and damage allot of things, but if you are good you will spread joy. The onus is on us to develop godly character so that we'll be good leaders when the opportunity comes just like PO had done
The earlier you separate β€œgodliness” from leadership ability and intelligence, the better.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by VenumX: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Make I hear word!!

Buhari served his full 8 good year term without God's intervention to teach you nizoogoats a big lesson.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by BXNX: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
This song comes to mind...

Alagbara ni Olorun mi
Alagbara ni Jesu mi
Oba to pa Sani Abacha lai lo kondo
Ko ma soun ti ko le se

... but which leader God wan remove now

grin

O lu le
O ku gbi
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Fearyourcreator: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Googledotcom:
Now I understand the reason Buhari sent soldiers down south. Not to protect the voting process but to prevent an uprising of the people.

The people will rise wether military presence or not.
Lolzzz
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by youngblaq: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
tnerro1:
At least the northern tribalism will soon come to an end to be replaced by a well balanced structure

No more abokiis in all areas of the government

So the likes of Shettima, El Rufai, Ganduje and others is a joke to you? Dey play.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by koby86: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omihanifa:
Who takes RCCG serious anymore in this country?
Same church that dayo Israel is a pastor, same church that tinubu wife is a pastor grin

Wow..... for real.....no wonder he said no one should disturb him about partisan politics.... ohh my God, because there lies an interest underneath....chai... Nigerian christian members see how they use their brains with impunity.Would they ever find freedom from darkness
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Father4all: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
This useless criminal, double face pastor should shut up. Where was he since. #fake# pastor
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Spandau: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
wahalawahala:
goan sleep my friend.... If na ur truth .. good fr u

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† E choke
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by jubrilcastle(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2023
And that military ruler is by far better than what we have today
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by eurogee: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Stop talking nonsense, you agbero in pulpit
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by SIONKPO1(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2023
BennyDGreat:

The reason is because more people from that tribe are in the church. When they begin to rise, it's not unusual to see many of those people in leadership
I have seen someone from that tribe that rose up sharply.
RCCG uses influential people to penetrates,then elevate people of a particular tribe.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by BennyDGreat: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I have seen someone from that tribe that rose up sharply.
RCCG uses influential people to penetrates,then elevate people of a particular tribe.

How quickly did the person rise?
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by FireUpNow(m): 1:29am On Mar 01, 2023
The man who sold the military man who ruled as if he owns Nigeria to us is coming to rule. What will be the next thing?
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Wonderful619: 2:53am On Mar 01, 2023
God will judge you on the last day pastor. Yiou might be the first to be condemed. You see the truth and refuse to speak up. You allowed unrepentant thiefs to lead your so called church.
On this election you saw evil and refuse to speak up because of ethnicity and tribal bigotry. You claim you don't want to involve in party politics.
You don't care about the oppression of the masses. You forgot that the greatest commandment is love.
And love involves sacrifices. When it comes to tithe you will preach till tomorrow.
Seeing the killings of Christians in the past years, yet tinubu is taking a renowned terrorist as his vice it doesn't matter to you. We hear your voice, you didn't take a stand because our tithe not our blood matters to you.
Prepare for hell fire.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by kingyakos: 3:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Hypocrite pastor
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Emdu500: 3:40am On Mar 01, 2023
For sure God thought and ways are never the same with men, He will come through for Nigeria and Nigerian by giving us the required courage to do what is right to the glory of His holy name
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Billygee2u: 4:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Omihanifa:
Who takes RCCG serious anymore in this country?
Same church that dayo Israel is a pastor, same church that tinubu wife is a pastor grin
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by mbaise1000: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You are perishing for lack of knowledge

Your reasons for saying that, or you close your mouth, I gave reasons for what I said and what any intelligent person who doesn't agree will do is give his own side of the story or prove me wrong but you jumped into insults, for your information, I don't give a fuuk who rules nigeria but I think that people like you who voted buhari two times and will keep voting against your interest, just to spite a people are the ones without knowledge, you are the real and loudest wailers for years now, those you are trying to spite are clearly ahead of you, they will not buy bread and fuel at a higher price than you and they will get the money to buy them faster than you, enjoy your chains and shackles it fits you
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by amliftedhigher: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2023
NwekeUG:
God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpMnSRWIbGk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
ADEBOYE is an ediot. His church will be taken over and changed to mosque very soon. It happened in Turkey. Uselesss fulls
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2023
mbaise1000:

Your reasons for saying that, or you close your mouth, I gave reasons for what I said and what any intelligent person who doesn't agree will do is give his own side of the story or prove me wrong but you jumped into insults, for your information, I don't give a fuuk who rules nigeria but I think that people like you who voted buhari two times and will keep voting against your interest, just to spite a people are the ones without knowledge, you are the real and loudest wailers for years now, those you are trying to spite are clearly ahead of you, they will not buy bread and fuel at a higher price than you and they will get the money to buy them faster than you, enjoy your chains and shackles it fits you
You still reek of ignorance and foolishness.

What else do you need to perish you than the ignorance and foolishness in you!
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by decrownprince(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2023
How did God removed him. Someone completed his tenure of 8years and you are saying God removed him. How? When?

1 Like

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by meobizy(f): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Story time.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by CLRF: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2023
jhydebaba:
This song comes to mind...

Alagbara ni Olorun mi
Alagbara ni Jesu mi
Oba to pa Sani Abacha lai lo kondo
Ko ma soun ti ko le se
... but which leader God wan remove now
Amotolongbo:
Sometimes I wonder what kinda β€œGod” you people worship

God did not kill Sani Abacha the CIA did
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2023
NwekeUG:

Who take this mumu stupid idiot serious? Na now αΊΉ dey get him voice after being silence all through the election.
You will see him and his brother, Kumuyi now raising their voices like thieves. No be today I know say Adebole and IKumuyi na APC. Birds of the same feathers.

It's funny how people take them serious nowadays. Gullible people...
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by mapist(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
VIPAFRICAN:
This Adeboye is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. The Crook intentionally refused to endorse any candidate just because Tinubu wife is a deacon in his scam ministry. Now he's coming out to cap rubbish. Where was your God when Apc were rigging the election left and right. Con men using religion to disguise. Rubbish

I dunno why you dey waste data dey reply him comments. We be like mugus for their eyes.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by emmyojo22(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
That my friend is an excellent question.
I think it's Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by emmyojo22(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
I think God want to remove Bola Ahmed Tinubu from President
I heard one prophet who said on February 19th 2023 that the election would be peaceful, but later youths will rise up and protest and the protest will be greater than that of "End SARS", come May 29th which suppose to be the swearing in of Tinubu, Military will arrest him (I.e. Tinubu), Obi will be arrested, the presidency title will be handed over to Buhari but Buhari will refuse it, it will ba handed over to Osinbajo and If Osinbajo refused it, it will ba handed over to Obi but not May 29
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by mbaise1000: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You still reek of ignorance and foolishness.

What else do you need to perish you than the ignorance and foolishness in you!
Can you do anything apart from insult? This says all about you, I am expecting at least a response from you on the issue but you apparently are incapable of that, park well kid
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
mbaise1000:

Can you do anything apart from insult? This says all about you, I am expecting at least a response from you on the issue but you apparently are incapable of that, park well kid
You are still not making sense.

Foolishness is your strength this pikin
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by VictorGeneral4(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
NwekeUG:

who takes this one serious again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Hope Uzodinma's Daughter Clashes With Her Husband's Side Chic - Thav TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.