Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Start A Lucrative Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Lucrative Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria (464 Views)

How To Start A Lucrative Bread Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Lucrative Phone Maintenance/repair Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Lucrative Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
In most parts of the world, bread is the third most common food staple. Nearly every racial, cultural, and religious group consumes it in large quantities across the continents. Especially when it is newly baked, everyone enjoys the aroma and flavour of the bread. It is among the easiest and least expensive foods to obtain when you are hungry.

Considering this, it is reasonable to say that beginning a bread bakery business anywhere in the world will be a successful venture.
The ideal product to deal with, as I have always maintained, is one that is in high demand in the market, and bread is one of such products.

In Lagos, nearly 10 million loaves of bread are consumed each day, compared to 53 pounds of bread consumed annually by Americans. The average French citizen is said to consume three loaves of bread every day. In total, 36 billion loaves of bread are barely enough to feed everyone on the planet for two weeks.
So, if you're considering investing in a business right now, I urge you to think about opening your own bread bakery. I used to supply sliced bread to Lagos, and I am aware of the revenue we generated back then. The same is true for bakers; their business generates very outstanding profits that are more than those of the national average.
When you have the factors of production and are able to comply with the regulations set by the regulatory authority, setting up a bakery that specializes in bread is not too difficult.

READ MORE: https://starthustlenow.com/business-ideas/how-to-start-a-lucrative-bread-bakery-business-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Start now!

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? / I Need Someone In Singapore To Help Get My USD Out Of Paypal Account / I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.