Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) (4754 Views)

‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister / N1 Trillion Projects: Lawmakers Jittery As Constituents Demand Explanations / Buhari’s Cabinet: We Don’t Owe You Explanations On Delay, APC Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Sergio101(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
This election is by far the worst election in Nigeria.

Please can someone pray explain to me how Obi won 11 LGA but got 300k+votes

While Tinubu and Atiku.....3LGA each got 200k+ votes

What kind of day robbery is this??

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by JoeyNaza: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is simple rigging.

The used low turnout to twist things.

Low turnout that was caused by lateness of Inec officials, long process of accreditation and fear of electoral violence.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by JoeyNaza: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
In Rivers state Wike seized Atiku dollars and used it + his own to bribe PrOff $100 / $50 each or become a missing person.
Deliver your LGA and get 20million.

I don't know how we got here as a nation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Sergio101(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Intentionally reducing the gap in areas Obi won.

If you are so sure of winning, why go for rigging?

It pains the most that their supporters doesn't see anything rigging in this election.

To them, it's a hitch free one devoid of violence.

Please are you guy's even logical at all??.......
Can we get it right with rigging?

For the sake of black race that this nation is making ridicule of .......can we please call a spade a spade? sad

22 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by kingsways: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Plateau Governor is Tinubu campaign DG

Seems most of the rigging in the election is masterminded by Governors

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by ecolime(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
JoeyNaza:
In Rivers state Wike seized Atiku dollars and used it + his own to bribe PrOff $100 / $50 each or become a mission person.

😥

1 Like

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
That is how bad the rigging is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Pierocash(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
kingsways:
Plateau Governor is Tinubu campaign DG

Seems most of the rigging in the election is masterminded by Governors
The rigging in this election was masterminded by Inec itself through governors. If inec wasn't the one rigging,they could have cancelled every of those results that didn't meet the requirements,but they accepted them and announced them. Mahmoud Yakub is the biggest fraudster in the history of Nigeria's election.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

Population and turn out matters !
Have you thought about the population and the rate of turn out in each local government ?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Parachoko: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pierocash:
The rigging in this election was masterminded by Inec itself through governors. If inec wasn't the one rigging,they could have cancelled every of those results that didn't meet the requirements,but they accepted them and announced them. Mahmoud Yakub is the biggest fraudster in the history of Nigeria's election.

Sergio101:

You should all send your evidence to the LP and PDP so dem go tender it at the tribunal

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by IGBOSON1: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

It pains the most that their supporters doesn't see anything rigging in this election.

For the sake of black race that this nation is making ridicule of .......can we please call a spade a spade? sad

They revel in it!

You blatantly and shamelessly cheat your opponent in a game....after mocking him that he doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning! Then you still puff out your chest in shameless triumphalism as you brag about your 'win'! Shows you just how low Nigeria has sunk!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Obaofaba: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

In Lagos despite the population of the voters, what's the difference between the first position and second position?

Do you know that if you have just a vote more than me, you won.

Not every victory is landslide.

You guys are just too emotional.

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Pierocash(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:

You should all send your evidence to the LP and PDP so dem go tender it at the tribunal
it will not only get to tribunal.

This election is trying to burn down Nigeria by agents of darkness who sold the will of the people to one man. It won't be allowed to stand.

Mahmoud Yakub is the biggest fraudster in our electoral system,he is worse than Maurice Iwu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Misterone: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oga, someone can be called a winner with 10 votes. When they say winner, it means first. It doesn't necessarily means you won with over 100k votes

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Sergio101(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Himtulie247:
Population and turn out matters !
Have you thought about the population and the rate of turn out in each local government ?

You are BAT supporter I guess.

One quick question.

To you......was this election rigged or Free and fair one??

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by sreamsense: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with about 10,000 votes, Atiku won Tinubu in Osun with about 9000 votes. That suggests to you that obi only escaped with winning at very close marching in those 11 LGs. You have your agents who signed counted votes at polling units, keep monitoring votes written down at polling units which they monitored up to collation centers, if results did not tally, wouldn't they have been making noise by now. INEC portal is now open to go and confirm and call your agents if what they recorded differ. If they are different, pile them up for tribunal, how is that difficult? Learn to be a good looser.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Godwin4444: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
JoeyNaza:
In Rivers state Wike seized Atiku dollars and used it + his own to bribe PrOff $100 / $50 each or become a missing person.

any evidence to back it up or just beer parlor gist?

Any verified 20 million received by anyone ( transaction reciept)….many of u find it hard to seperate court of emotions from court of law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Godwin4444: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

can we allege rigging in south east where peter obi had 99% votes?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by JoeyNaza: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
any evidence to back it up or just beer parlor gist?

Any verified 20 million received by anyone ( transaction reciept)….many of u find it hard to seperate court of emotions from court of law

Oga abeg shift one side, don't come and act like you just came from no where into Nigeria.

We have seen Facebook posts of naive POs asking how to change their $100.

And I'm down here on site not faraway in Osun or wherever like you. And with reliable information Wike employed numerous aides specifically for this election, any group that delivers their LGA gets 20 million to share. I know 2 people who are part of the special aides.

5 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

You are BAT supporter I guess.

One quick question.

To you......was this election rigged or Free and fair one??
You are an Obidiant .............and Obasanjo praise Singer !!!! .... Have you forgotten what Obasanjo said about Credible, free and fair election? O

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Sergio101(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
can we allege rigging in south east where peter obi had 99% votes?

Your narration would've been valid if you can provide us with a single case of illegal election act by the labour party and it's agent.

Can you??

I can provide you at least three misconducts in favour of APC.

Oyigbo misconduct is there for you and so many others.

Who can be a sensed bad group among the two parties with the above??

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Godwin4444: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Oga abeg shift one side, don't come and act like you just came from no where into Nigeria.

We have seen Facebook posts of naive POs asking how to change their $100.

And I'm down here on site not faraway in Osun or wherever like you. And with reliable information Wike employed numerous aides specifically for this election, any group that delivers their LGA gets 20 million to share. I know 2 people who are part of the special aides.
all these gibberish are evidences u will tender in court right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Godwin4444: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

Your narration would've been valid if you can provide us with a single case of illegal election act by the labour party and it's agent.

Can you??

I can provide you at least three misconducts in favour of APC.

Oyigbo misconduct is there for you and so many others.

Who can be a sensed bad group among the two parties with the above??
that’s good

Oya head to court
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Parachoko: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pierocash:
it will not only get to tribunal.

This election is trying to burn down Nigeria by agents of darkness who sold the will of the people to one man. It won't be allowed to stand.

Mahmoud Yakub is the biggest fraudster in our electoral system,he is worse than Maurice Iwu
You can only burn down your daddy house, not Nigeria

If e sure for you enter street and try nonsense

Make security agencies use you as an example to other nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by keymatt(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi will get over 200,000 votes in Jos South comfortably, not to mention other local government areas of the state. How he ended up with 400,000 plus votes is a question INEC need to answer.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Sergio101(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Himtulie247:
You are an Obidiant .............and Obasanjo praise Singer !!!! .... Have you forgotten what Obasanjo said about Credible, free and fair election? O

If Obj rigged election during his time...... we can comfortably say it was the ball of the oppositions to kick as at then.

We are talking about 2023 election.

Trust me......the rigging which you have indirectly accepted that your party partook in must be resisted.

Lets watch as it unfolds

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by EDUECO(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

C
APC and INEC mafia at work.

They think we're stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Sergio101(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
You can only burn down your daddy house, not Nigeria

If[b] e sure for you enter street and try nonsense[/b]

Make security agencies use you as an example to other nuisance

Asaba is in Street already. More to join

PH is warming up.

We will see how APC will handle the fire they are just making by themselves when it escalates
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Pierocash(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
[s]You can only burn down your daddy house, not Nigeria

If e sure for you enter street and try nonsense

Make security agencies use you as an example to other nuisanc[/s]e
this fool made this same statement during endsars until Lagos and most part of the country got burnt down ..

When it starts,you and your household wont come out alive. You devils and agents of darkness.

If Dem born you well,come out and challenge the mob ,you will be burnt alive
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Parachoko: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pierocash:
this fool made this same statement during endsars until Lagos and most part of the country got burnt down ..

When it starts,you and your household wont come out alive. You devils and agents of darkness.

If Dem born you well,come out and challenge the mob ,you will be burnt alive
Which mob? Why don't you start it now instead of ranting and crying on Nairaland

I won't challenge the mob, the Nigerian Police and Army will take care of you charlatans in languages you will all understand.
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Parachoko: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

Asaba is in Street already. More to join

PH is warming up.

We will see how APC will handle the fire they are just making by themselves when it escalates
Where's your location?

Why don't you start your own now in your location, others go join you nah 🤣🤣
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Pierocash(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Which mob? Why don't you start it now instead of ranting and crying on Nairaland

I won't challenge the mob, the Nigerian Police and Army will take care of you charlatans in languages you will all understand.
Yes , Nigeria police will do same as endsars,they will run for there lives. If they shoot one person ,then that interim government el-rufai spoke about will finally become a reality. The election will be annulled. You don't know anything.oponu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Ramadan: Seek Allah’s Intervention Against Needless Bloodshed In Nigeria – Obi / How Halliburton Bribed Top 80 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.