Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste (305 Views)

Anyone Telling You About PVC Is Your Enemy ~pictures / "Your PVC Is Your Power, Use It"- Jennifer Abubakar / How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Freshtruth(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Guys please 2027 elections is coming and that might be worst. yakubu is leaving and Tinubu will be the one to appoint new inec chairman don't waste your time in campaigning for any polictiian cause you wasting your strength your votes won't count. Tinubu has bought Nigeria with his money just as he had bought Lasgps .Nigerians don't know what dey have put themselves . Ganduje is their next president
Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by James39: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
In this part of the world, the elites determines who rule us not the masses.

Take it to the bank.
Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Softmirror: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin grin

YOU MEAN PETER OBI SHOW PDP SHEGE! AM JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH TINUBU MIGHT HAVE PAID PETER OBI THE IGBO MAN. HE WAS THERE TO MAKE SURE THAT A VOTE FOR HIM COUNTS AGAINST PDP BUT FOR APC. IF NOT FOR PETER OBI. TINUBU COULD NOT HAVE WON. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Ikea81: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
I have broken my pvc. No one shld vote again even the n 11th. Your votes don't count..don't stress yourself. Even if you succeed they will pressure the elects to decamp to APC I. 4years. It's a one party state. Jonathan made the mistake handing over our our country to the real criminal cartel
Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.
CoronaVirusRelo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
James39:

Take it to the bank.

We will put an end to that this year. We will take Lagos first. Take it to the bank. Yoruba ronu...we needed to ditch bad leaders who answer to Godfathers and not the citizens. GRV of Labour Party is coming!!!
Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by ogologoamu: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
Guys please 2027 elections is coming and that might be worst. yakubu is leaving and Tinubu will be the one to appoint new inec chairman don't waste your time in campaigning for any polictiian cause you wasting your strength your votes won't count. Tinubu has bought Nigeria with his money just as he had bought Lasgps .Nigerians don't know what dey have put themselves . Ganduje is their next president

The moment they removed the DG INEC ITC and replaced him with a former commissioner from Lagos, I know they were up for something.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by KingAzubuike(f): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.
CoronaVirusRelo
Your post has been quoted for reminder in the next two years.
Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by KingAzubuike(f): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
The biggest mistake was handing over power to the drug baron. He will turn the presidential seat to a private property just like he did to the lagos governorship seat. One man controls lagos, the economic hub of Africa, he also holds power as the number 1 citizen of the country.. The failed project called "Nigeria" is doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Shalommy(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chaii.. I'll never vote anybody again. sad Oops!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by basilo102: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
James39:

Take it to the bank.
Not in the south east
Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by KingAzubuike(f): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. I'll never vote anybody again. sad Oops!
This election alone proves your votes doesn't count and its a waste of time. With tinubu as president, the presidential election in nigeria is forever a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by wegevv: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

If you voted in a state that ended up being heavily rigged against your party (like Ekiti for instance) you might have been better off staying at home.

Because the officials doing the rigging have to work within the number of accredited voters. So LP supporters could have reduced the deficit by just sitting at home. Upside down country

Shame ❤️

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Figger(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu will not live forever, one day his story will end.
Re: Nigeria As A Country Is Now A Private Property So Your Pvc Is A Waste by Godwin4444: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
which money

But we all agree he doesn’t have access to cash

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of Kwakwanso A Distance 4th. Want Obi Step Down For Him. / Why The World Must Resist The Tinubu Coup / Supreme Court: Why Is CBN And Emefiele Quiet Since Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.