Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation (40581 Views)

Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates / Presidential Election Cancellation Looms / Despite Election Cancellation, People Still Trooped Out To Vote (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rigger got rugged

Awon ode
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Anaya4life: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
DropsMic:
What is it about power that makes the black man go insane?

Same question I've been asking myself
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by AmeLonRo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Mrnairalandd: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
I am 100% sure the usual culprits-Igbos are threatening their lives and families hence this

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by tayuu: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Thank God, the truth is gradually coming out from an APC man who does not support evil.

When we told them that the election was massively Rigged they never believed us.

We thank God that we still have sane people in APC who believe in Justice, Equity and Fairness.

Nigeria shall be great again 💯
Get ur fact right ...no election in the world has been perfect fair and free ..check USA last election

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Juniorangel(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
it is how Peter Obi still enter local flight this morning carry him bag dey move like say fire no dey mountain
This man is so presidential, his calmness and composure should be studied in Havard
Zero emotional attachments a warrior who knows how to stay calm and to keep the enemy confused.
After seeing this post eeh I just drank one bottle of chilled coke, we've got this in the bag.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by wildikeman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wo i have lost all confidence in this Nigerian election. No more...pvc for sale..who wants to buy

3 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Illegal1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
the same APC they claim won the election in Rivers State

grin grin

must they vote apc in all position?

most of una wen no knw anytin abt politics go jst cum nairaland begin talk rubbish...
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by TheCongo2: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Thank God the truth is gradually coming out.

This shows that the rivers state election all through was rigged.

This people are playing with fire

🔥 🔥

Why won't they voiced out when after they most have won in their verious constituency, Wike now rigged it in favour of PDP candidate. They must voiced out which will finally nail Wike and Tinubu

Election was rigged because it wasn't in your favor ... com'on now.
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by kenex4ever(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
the same APC they claim won the election in Rivers State

grin grin
They only manipulated the presidential result

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Tataffo: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hahahaha,bunch of 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Dottormentor post=121357210][/quote]

You are a fool.

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Jnana19(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
I dare u that day that sim would loose
Hoelujohn:
They will serve as witness. Wike go regret. His Guber candidate has lost the election already.
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by kpompey: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Obidients are Children of God. They abide by the rules and regulations of the Country.

Nigeria should not take Obidients for granted because of their Meekness and Kindness.

When Governor Wike was Rigging election in Rivers State, Obidients were calling on the INEC, Police, Army to come and stop Wike, but they were no where to be found.

Even Corpers assigned to different Polling units in Rivers State raised alarm when Governor Wike hold them captive like common criminals, no security Operative came to their rescue until Wike subdued them to carry out his election manipulations.

I can attest to it that these innocent Youth corpers later received $100 dollars each from Governor Wike.

This election is the worst election in the history of Nigeria 💯
Yes you are the one who paid them the 100dollars and part of inec guideline which you obeyed is that two people should be voting on a ballot paper as shown in this video. Bad losers. Tinubu has won , he must be announced.
https://twitter.com/dpromise4me/status/1629504032564826121?t=LlnPbAv3uGXYC1-7mLGoQA&s=08
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
wildikeman:
Wo i have lost all confidence in this Nigerian election. No more...pvc for sale..who wants to buy
This is exactly my fear.

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Jnana19(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
God would purnish ur father first
scholarsfunding:
Wike practice open corruption because he believe nothing will happen. God will punish Wike, it's a struggle to be a Nigerian.
If you see igbo trying to breakout. Note this is one of the reasons..

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
DropsMic:
What is it about power that makes the black man go insane?
Free access to state money and authority

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by TollinsN: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
He is just crying wolf because WIKE will deliver all the SENATE and HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE to PDP. He has fulfilled his treats that Atiku will loose election
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Nyne: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:
I doubt the APC got more than 20,000 legal votes in the entire Rivers state

LP and Peter Obi, please go to court immediately and stop this sham going on!

No. You for say dem no see 1 vote for the 36 states
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike the Jealous man, I remeber Peter Obi said his advise to Wike is when he thinks of integrity he should always think about those people that voted him in as a governor.

Its Funny how APC Members think they have won the election even if they are to go with the result, APC didn't get 25% in any Eastern State, they Lost Lagos, Abuja, Kano and will Lose Rivers back to Obi. Save the post.

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by blowjohn(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/28/apc-national-assembly-candidates-in-rivers-east-demand-election-cancellation

But nowhere was it stated that they are protesting elections they won.
Frm the story, it looks like they lost to another party, and that's why they are protesting. Meaning pdp or lp or nnpp rigged against them.

Abi am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Horus(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Can you guess the name of the only country in the world where a Drug Baron have the right to run for President ?

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by blowjohn(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Right now I don't care who wins this elections anymore. All I want os for money to return back to hiw it used to be. Wetin nw!!!!!
Emefiele pls pour money back into the economy.

What the heck mehn. Haba.

Yeah dey here dey argue nonsense about who Rigg and who no Rigg. Tomorrow now u go dey find 🏧 to withdraw money.

Emefiele pls bring back our money!!!
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by pacespot(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria democracy retrogressed dramatically the very first day that INEC chairman took the chair of the body.
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by JagabanBorgu: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
ceejayluv:

ALL votes should be verified And counted. Any result sheets with alterations cancelled. Any polling unit with reports of violence or disenfranchisement cancelled.
Any polling units where voters were móbbèd for voting APC should be cancelled as well.
I agree with u.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by sukar886: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is the worst election so far, it must be cancel
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Dopenigga(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
lansile:
Even the winning party now calling for the cancellation of election? Lolzz who go com help me stop this uncontrollable laughter
my brother grin
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Luckysbab: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Whyyalwaysmee:
As they de call the result state by state like this, make you de know where you no suppose marry from ohhh
Make ur children no inherent curses
cheesy cheesy

You forget that the one who curses will take a greater part of the curse, especially if the one he is cursing hasn't deserved the curse.

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by NLPoliceWoman: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.