Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Everybody Should Please Go Home! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Should Please Go Home! (728 Views)

Everybody Should Calm Down...obi Is Getting It Clearer / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari / Tinubu To Foreign Election Observers: Write Your Report Peacefully And Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Should Please Go Home! by obiekunie01: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
All this shit noise and whatever planned protests and call for suspension of election result count should stop.

The igbo man has gone back to his businesses and shops.

politics, like every other game has the same rule, onye aghogbu ka agba.

APC made out time to plan their rigging and they succeeded - allow them to enjoy their win.

AFTERALL, THEY DID NOT STOP OTHER PARTIES FROM HACKING INEC SERVER TOO - or whatever the excuses are!

PLEASE EVERYBODY SHOULD JUST GO BACK HOME AND FORGET WHAEVER STUPID PROTEST!

AFTER ALL, IF THE COUNTRY GETS BETTER IT IS FOR ALL - IF IT GET TOUGH IT AFFECTS ALL NOT MINDING PARTY AFFILIATION.

INEC SHOULD ANNOUNCE THE REST OF THE RESULT AND GIVE IT TO WHOEVER WINS AND LET US MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES.

CREATING UNNESSARY TENSION IN THE LAND IS REALLY UNCALLED FOR.

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Hashabiah: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
So what you're indirectly trying to say is we should continue with poverty , insecurity , corruption, oppression and suppression...? E be like say suffering never tire you ...or tell me if you go like bring children to the same suffering wey you and your papa still dey battle with ...? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by MuchAdo: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nice one!
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
So what you're indirectly trying to say is we should continue with poverty , insecurity , corruption, oppression and suppression...? E be like say suffering never tire you ...or tell me if you go like bring children to the same suffering wey you and your papa still dey battle with ...? undecided

I don't think poverty will increase in tinubu tenure. Give the man a chance and don't judge him based on buhari antecedents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Hashabiah: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I don't think poverty will increase in tinubu tenure. Give the man a chance and don't judge him based on buhari antecedents.
I wasn't referring to you. Learn to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Karleb(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Shey you dey whine me ni?

Tinubu obviously does not know anything about governance aside those ancient tactics.

The man is practically useless without his money and influence.

He is going to make so much blunder that even cassava people will campaign for either Obi or Atiku in the next four years.

For one, I can predict a dollar will be N1, 000 before next year.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Karleb:

Tinubu obviously does not know anything about governance aside those ancient tactics.

He is going to make so much blunder that even cassava people will campaign for either Obi or Atiku in the next four years.

Bros I just dey try give people hope. Everywhere has been so depressing lately and I wouldn't like to add to that depression.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Gobengroup(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Karleb:

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Gobengroup(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
I wasn't referring to you. Learn to mind your business
Jk
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Karleb(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gobengroup:

Tinubu the best governor in Nigeria history does not know how to govern?
You must be stupid for saying this, your madness cannot be tolerated again... angry
Imagine the shit you're saying... angry

Asiwaju is your next president and there's nothing you can do about it.. 😭😭😭🪣🪣🪣😛😛😛

Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Hashabiah: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gobengroup:

Your madness need to be corrected
Tinubu is your next president, bucket is here for your cry. 😭😭🪣🪣😛😛
Tinubu can only preside over the dead of Idumota

1 Like

Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by misano(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

😂😂😂 it's not a matter of chance. He will make no progress. The problem Nigeria is facing needs young and skilled hands. Who will help the economy, El Rufai, Ganduje or Festus Keyamo. 😂😂😂 Welcome to another 4 wasted years without a direction.
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by misano(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gobengroup:

Your madness need to be corrected
Tinubu is your next president, bucket is here for your cry. 😭😭🪣🪣😛😛

Yes, our next president is going to take us round in circles. 4 years from now U will be looking like a refugee in your own country.
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
misano:

😂😂😂 it's not a matter of chance. He will make no progress. The problem Nigeria is facing needs young and skilled hands. Who will help the economy, El Rufai, Ganduje or Festus Keyamo. 😂😂😂 Welcome to another 4 wasted years without a direction.

Well I don't think he would be wicked to the yorubas. He might work on the south west economy and the Yoruba people enjoy.
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by misano(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bros I just dey try give people hope. Everywhere has been so depressing lately and I wouldn't like to add to that depression.

WE WILL SEE BAD LEADERSHIP NOW. BUHARI WILL SOON START LOOKING LIKE A GOOD MAN IN OUR EYES.
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by misano(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Well I don't think he would be wicked to the yorubas. He might work on the south west economy and the Yoruba people enjoy.

South West has no economy different from Nigeria's. The job ahead will expose him to more hatred in his Lagos. The coming years will be very interesting. I thank God he is getting a chance now. I can easily fly out of the country anytime. I will just watch the world mock us.
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Illegal1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:

if u lyk go home,if u lyk wail frm now till thy kingdom cum,it won't change a tin.....

tinubu no be anybody mate for politics..
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Hashabiah: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Illegal1:

if u lyk go home,if u lyk wail frm now till thy kingdom cum,it won't change a tin.....

tinubu no be anybody mate for politics..
...so that's why he had to employ the like of MC Olumo and Mahmood Yakubu to do his politics abi...? I'm sure like your children to be like MC Olumo the thug
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Illegal1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
...so that's why he had to employ the like of MC Olumo and Mahmood Yakubu to do his politics abi...? I'm sure like your children to be like MC Olumo the thug

the millionaire thug....
Re: Everybody Should Please Go Home! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Karleb:

I agree with you Karleb.

Shettima will be the one pulling the strings . Tinubu has no plan for anyone, he only enriches his crooked friends and cronies. Nigeria is doomed!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Releases Tweet Condemning APC Lagos, Then Quickly Deletes It / Why Obasanjo Did Not Vote First Time Since 1999 / Lagos Island, Lagos Yorubaland Nigeria At Night!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.