Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence (2074 Views)

Soldier Seen Punishing A Driver Under The Rain In Lagos / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by officialwdhtv: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Soldiers seen patroling the streets to ensure peace and to avoid post electoral violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdTMxOw8EJg

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpOWKPahC4F/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Share

Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by loosecanon50(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Take it from me, Tinubu can never be president. Apart from not being physically and mentally fit, he’s corrupt and will introduce a lot of taxes, raging hooliganism and thuggery to the Nigerian space.

This is the first election in the history of this country where majority of the citizens and political parties rejected the outcome of an election…that says a lot.

Woke and sane Nigerians knows Peter Obi won this election with a long margin and we won’t rest until the subverted mandate of the people is restored.

If need be, the military should do the needful and restore sanity to this contraption of a country.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by Massiveglory: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Thats it.
Tilumbu will not be President.
Whether he is declared by INEC or not, he will not be President.

Worse comes to worse, they take over and clean up this mess.

You cannot preside over what you did not win.
The rightful winner of legitmate votes of the election is PODATTI.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by YungMillionaire: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Oya, Obingo and Mikano boyz, come outside and begin to cause trouble.

Sheybi dis is what you wanted ko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by meobizy(f): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2023
loosecanon50:
Take it from me, Tinubu can never be president. Apart from not being physically and mentally fit, he’s corrupt and will introduce a lot of taxes, raging hooliganism and thuggery to the Nigerian space.

This is the first election in the history of this country where majority of the citizens and political parties rejected the outcome of an election…that says a lot.

Woke and sane Nigerians knows Peter Obi won this election with a long margin and we won’t rest until the subverted mandate of the people is restored.

If need be, the military should do the needful and restore sanity to this contraption of a country.
Una noise dey begin and end for Nairaland. I don’t remember seeing pictures of you voting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by meobizy(f): 1:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
Thats it.
Whether he is declared by INEC or not be President.

You people spent the election period watching all the available soccer games. Now you’re ranting. Tinubu fit una.
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by loosecanon50(m): 1:16am On Mar 01, 2023
meobizy:
Una noise dey begin and end for Nairaland. I don’t remember seeing pictures of you voting.

Who are you that I should show you my pictures? I don’t take ladies like you serious because na just one month una take senior fowl

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by Wonderful619: 3:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Now I understand what buhari did by deploying soldiers massively a day to elections. It was never to protect voters. But to fight against an anticipated protest after the announcement of the presidential results. Buhari is a wicked heartless and cruel man. He who leaves by the sword dies by it. Vengeance is waiting for him and his advicers

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by Spicycat(f): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
loosecanon50:

All this gibberish you said start and ends on nairaland grin grin grin
Cover your face in shame, the chief harbinger undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by Ikea81: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
This was the reason they were brought in the first place. Useless Bubu the rigger. If na my papa, I for don use am buy akara since. Useless in everything
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by EDUECO(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2023
They're part of APC structure.
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by EDUECO(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:
Now I understand wh buhari did by deploying soldiers massively a day to elections. It was never to protect voters. But to fight against an anticipated protest after the announcement of the presidential results. Buhari is a wicked heartless and cruel man. He who leaves by the sword dies by it. Vengeance is waiting for him and his advicers
Tinubu is like an angel when compared to Bubu
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
loosecanon50:

Abeg keep kwayet!

Enter street protest and see if you won't chop groundnut.

Bastard!
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by Helgreenluv(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2023
loosecanon50:

Stop taking that substance that you are taking you don't sound like a sane person. Peter Obi will NEVER get the required 25% from the north east and north West in any presidential election. North na your mate? Let that sink into your unappreciative skull.
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by Helgreenluv(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
Thats it.

The effect of substance abuse. What is this buffoon saying?
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by officialwdhtv: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
Thats it.

You say wetin? Results have been announced and accepted by the winner and President-Elect Bola Tinubu
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by stuffs2002: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
Thats it.

OBIDIENTS dey craze ooo

Obi came 3rd and they are complaining
Re: Soldier Seen Patroling The Street To Ensure Peace & To Avoid Electoral Violence by stuffs2002: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Oya, Obingo and Mikano boyz, come outside and begin to cause trouble.

Sheybi dis is what you wanted ko?

Dem go collect wotowoto grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ Nigerian Man Allegedly Attempts To Kill Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing Sex / Photos Of Mum In Underwear Beating Her Daughter Savagely With Cutlass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.