Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result (779 Views)

Hope Of LP Winning One Guber Seat Fades As Otti Cries Out / ANAP Foundation Denounces Dattis' tweet about LP Winning 19 States As Fake News / I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election β€” Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:24am On Mar 01, 2023
In the FCT, there are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and Nigerians from all corners of the country.

As the capital of Nigeria, it's practically difficult for any party to rig here. For LP to win with wide margin shows LP actually won the election but was rigged out.

Peter Obi is the epitome of a new united Nigeria and we will remain grateful forever. God bless you sir

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2023
I am glad you have accepted defeat!

Peter should remain the epitome of a new Nigeria. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Remind me please, who was the Ex-epitome of Nigerian Unity? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Dixon06(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Peter should remain the epitome of a new Nigeria. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

See how you are struggling to comment under every new thread that is made in support of the New Nigerian Movement.

You are celebrating the election rigged in favor of your senile candidate, after seeing all the evidence of rigging glaring like a lantern before your eyes.

My prayer for you is that, may all your children be rigged out of thier rightful positions. Just like your principal did!

If you like, tell me you are sending it back to me. It's a stale line!

SMH πŸ˜‘

12 Likes

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Dixon06:

See how you are struggling to comment under every new thread that is made in support of the New Nigerian Movement.

You are celebrating the election rigged in favor of your senile candidate, after seeing all the evidence of rigging glaring like a lantern before your eyes.

My prayer for you is that, may all your children be rigged out of thier rightful positions. Just like your principal did!

If you like, tell me you are sending it back to me. It's a stale line!

SMH πŸ˜‘

Move-on!

The deed has been done!

It’s not a time to start composing novels!
Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Proudlyomonna: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

So it is Psychologically mentally healthy to say Obi won,but ofcus 1993 has thought Us that in this clime Nigeria winning the election is not the koko, infact right now in this our own time the highest rigger takes the day grin
Pdthief shock for this level of rigging their mumu Chairman wey lost him polling unit to Obi say the rigging has gone beyond repair grin
The only winner in this election is Obi but they are using their structure of doom, backwardness, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship to suppress the will of the people.
Structureless LP winning Abuja is a call for common sense to all well meaning Nigerians.
Pull down this evil Structure that continues to put Nigeria in sefia hardship and build a new Structure whose Ideologies are people and service based.
I kept telling people that Obi will take the Capital and even the engine room of operations in Nigeria Aso Rock,but ofcus Inec once again has proven that they are only but open to the highest bidder which happens to be Apc.
In the beginning of this election rigging was very difficult but Apc found a way in the middle and later end which is INEC.

2 Likes

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Vinnie2000(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Spot on, OP.πŸ‘πŸ‘

For Peter Obi to win FCT, Lagos and Aso Rock, shows how loved he is amongst Nigerians of all Tribes and class.😎

Some TRIBALISTIC fools are Trying to claim that only Igbos likes PO! sad

Mumu Pple. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by OmoFiditi: 12:48am On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
In the FCT, there are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and Nigerians from all corners of the country.

As the capital of Nigeria, it's practically difficult for any party to rig here. For LP to win with wide margin shows LP actually won the election but was rigged out.

Peter Obi is the epitome of a new united Nigeria and we will remain grateful forever. God bless you sir

LP is the most acceptable party. It won Lagos and Abuja which are two capitals of Nigeria. Economic and political.

LP also won the oil regions but was rigged out by Wike and Akpabio with falsified and mutilated results in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, and that will be challenged in court and thrashed.

PO is not new to getting his mandate back from the courts, especially now that the evidence are digitized and legion. The man no dey even shake. E sure for am. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by toneroforever(m): 12:50am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin Lol

Like Thief nubu conceded defeat & bowed down to the real king of Lagos in a presidential election he participated in. Despite everything he did to subvert the will of the people yet Lagosians triumphed over his evil schemes.
That's instructive. U can console urself as much as u want,but u & I know that the Thief was demystified on Saturday,25 Feb.
It's a date he won't forget for the rest of his life.

I dedicate that LP victory in Lagos to Lagosians in general and to Funke Akindele in particular.
She must have cried to God after that arrogant statement and insult by BAT.
But God showed up for her & proved that He still rules in the affairs of men.

Asiwaju is the epitome of thuggery, violence, intimidation, rigging and everything wrong with the Nigerian electoral process.
U can support him though, after all I except nothing less from folks like u.
U r an urchin by nature.

1 Like

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Vinnie2000(m): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

LP is the most acceptable party. It won Lagos and Abuja which are two capitals of Nigeria. Economic and political.

LP also won the oil regions but was rigged out by Wike and Akpabio with falsified and mutilated results that will be challenged in court and thrashed.

Correct! πŸ‘

Dat of Rivers State was PURE RIGGING. undecided

Saying APC won there is like announcing that 'Peter Obi wins in Kano'. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2023
toneroforever:

grin grin grin Lol

Like Thief nubu conceded defeat & bowed down to the real king of Lagos in a presidential election he participated in. Despite everything he did to subvert the will of the people yet Lagosians triumphed over his evil schemes.
That's instructive. U can console urself as much as u want,but u & I know that the Thief was demystified on Saturday,25 Feb.
It's a date he won't forget for the rest of his life.

I dedicate that LP victory in Lagos to Lagosians in general and to Funke Akindele in particular.
She must have cried to God after that arrogant statement and insult by BAT.
But God showed up for her & proved that He still rules in the affairs of men.

Asiwaju is the epitome of thuggery, violence, intimidation, rigging and everything wrong with the Nigerian electoral process.
U can support him though, after all I except nothing less from folks like u.
U r an urchin by nature.

It’s not a time to be composing novels!

It’s a time for reflections and detailing lessons learnt.
Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by OmoFiditi: 12:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Correct! πŸ‘

Dat of Rivers State was PURE RIGGING. undecided

Saying APC won there is like announcing that 'Peter Obi wins in Kano'. shocked

The world knows, they are just waiting for INEC chairman to finish his jamboree.
We know Thiefnubuu is confident of his boys in the courts selling judgement to him, but Nigerians will scrutinize, extrapolate and dissect every judgement and pronouncement made by the courts, who now even has a paid spokesman, because they must be made to defend every verdict they give. grin

1 Like

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Upton: 1:20am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Remind me please, who was the Ex-epitome of Nigerian Unity? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

You are on every thread. I know this is your full time job. I hope you enjoy it
Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Upton:

You are on every thread. I know this is your full time job. I hope you enjoy it

πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It’s fun out here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by helinues: 1:23am On Mar 01, 2023
When would Inec collate likes , shares and retweets?

cheesy
Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Upton: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It’s fun out here!

I understand. It’s fun working for 30k monthly salary
Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Upton:

I understand. It’s fun working for 30k monthly salary

smh…
Re: FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

The world knows, they are just waiting for INEC chairman to finish his jamboree.
We know Thiefnubuu is confident of his boys in the courts selling judgement to him, but Nigerians will scrutinize, extrapolate and dissect every judgement and pronouncement made by the courts, who now even has a paid spokesman, because they must be made to defend every verdict they give. grin

The fact that no any world head of state has congratulated Tinubu has a strong indication

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Latest Lie Exposed: Shocking Details Revealed / The Deceptive New Game Behind The Labour Party Rigging Allegations / Zamfara Guber Election: APC, Matawalle Write INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.