Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect (26974 Views)

Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President / Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So / Oluremi Tinubu Profile | 10 Shocking Facts You Must Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Oizee(f): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
post=121363662:
Yessss ooooo.

God bless you so much and God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians
congratulations Sir, congratulations to Jagaban and his team, may his reign be successful and peaceful.

My loyalty is with PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by donbrowser(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Shancca:

Anyone can edit Wikipedia in so far you information to add.

Edit Obi's own and add president-elect
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Allisgud: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
They will soon change it,time dey🤔🤔🤔
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by mordred44: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wey dos ppl na....dey know wan congratulate jagaban
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Hallabee1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmekaMD:
I did not support you.
I believe you got rigged into power but I hope you succeed if you eventually gets into office.

Learn from Buharis mistakes.
Do not divide Nigeria into 97% and 5%.

Enjoin Nigerians to come together and work with you because if you succeed we all will succeed.

I do not have huge expectations of you because i do not believe that you still have the capacity you had in the past, age happened to you, but I hope you prove me wrong.

May you succeed. May Nigeria get united under you.

Aje...

Well said...

I don't care we becomes the president but all I want is that his time should be favorable to all Nigerian either rigged or voted in...
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Shancca: 5:07am On Mar 02, 2023
donbrowser:

Edit Obi's own and add president-elect

I don't have your time, Urchin. At your age, you haven't experienced good road, water, and electricity. Yet you are still rooting for tribe over merit.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by donbrowser(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Shancca:

I don't have your time, Urchin. At your age, you haven't experienced good road, water, and electricity. Yet you are still rooting for tribe over merit.

We saw the road to Obi's unit on election day, that alone is enough
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Exceed15: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
post=121363636:
Welcome on Board PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

May your reign bring Peace and Prosperity to our Darling Nation

THE JAGABAN OF THE WORLD!!!

Oga how far nah.. ur man don edit his profile adding adekunle o. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) / Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg / Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.