Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results (40832 Views)

Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result / Genevieve Nnaji Glued To The TV As She Awaits INEC Announcement / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Chuksyno(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria can never be united because the hate, jealousy and envy for igbos are just too much. Igbos can't continue to be your slaves in this country. It's impossible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by faceLAGOS: 5:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Shame on Nigerians.

With all the noise & propaganda everywhere, you all still made Tinubu, the president of the country.

I can see that Nigeria can never be great again because of her citizens decisions.

Iā€™m not proud to be a Nigerian at this period.

Thank god I finally got my passport.

See you all, unserious fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Bobbiee: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Good. Tinubu is your president. Now, let's see how his supporters will benefit. Just as they did once Buhari became president. Last last, we're all in this country together. The well to do middle class worker voting Peter Obi vs the low class poverty stricken job seeker voting Tinubu, we'll see who'll be most affected. As it stands, I'm getting ready to fly back to where I came from in Cairo. I very much pity the poor Nigerians who voted Obi and yet have no say in the outcome based on their vote.

I only pray that blessings will fall on Obi supporters so that at least they have it easier in this administration once the suffering starts to affect everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by gonkin(m): 5:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Make una sha watch this guy.

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by mightycrownnyme: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2023
OTI KAN WA O
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Softmirror: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2023
ecolime:
Democracy in Nigeria has just been brutally murdered.

WE ARE FOLLOWING THE FOOT STEPS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. BUSH VS ALGORE, TRMUP VS JOE BIDEN AND MANY MORE grin.
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by justlovesfarmin: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2023
.ā€

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by ufotunang: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2023
olarent:
Hmm,that is the game,south east failed to learned.
...how did the south east fail to learn ?

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Mayhem1: 5:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Odss11:
Pdp shot itself by fielding a northern as this divided the party producing a third force LP, G5 was also another product....If PDP had manage its crisis well, it would have won easily
Guy are you foolish or what? I hope you know that if this election wasn't manipulated Peter Obi would've gotten the mandate and not Tinubu. Even if PDP fielded a northerner and won without magu magu, APC would've found a way to rig the election, APC will never let go of power, get that into your head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Bigbayour: 5:50am On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:
After 8 years of tinubu power will return back to d north and we will reward back the northern votes

Shettima or El-rufai will rule for another 8 years...

Congratulations to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2023
iWasNotHere:
Worst day as a Nigerian

For your family and relations
Cry šŸ˜­ blood bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by lexy2014: 5:52am On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:

No igbo man will ever be president of Nigeria

That doesn't concern me....Who gave you the power to reward the north with anything?

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:53am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
OBI LULE!!!

grin
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by VTJN(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Buhari remains the most useless president that ever ruled a country...Not totally useless though but he can be used as a bad example to other African countries.

That man is so self-centered and selfish for him not to act on this after promising to atleast leave with a legacy of a free and fair election.

Watch out now the INEC chairman will travel out with all the billions he got to chill abroad with his family meanwhile leaving us with this greedy power drunk Tinubu that can just sniff cocaine and decide to order air force to go airstrike even a city, We know his arrogance.

Result not accepted though!

Lol

The same Buhari that was the best after bread and butter when he changed our currency through Emefiele? The same bubu you guys suddenly love overnight?

You don't deserve to exist if you think Obi can win the presidency

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by 0monnak0da: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:
After 8 years of tinubu power will return back to d north and we will reward back the northern votes
does he look fit enough to last 4 years?
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by computer0810(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
lexy2014:

That doesn't concern me....Who gave you the power to reward the north with anything?

Never ever will any igbo man be president of Nigeria as we the yoruba's have the power to decide who becomes president

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by descoay(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the President elect Asiwaju Tinubu. Kudos tho the Northern APC governors especially Ganduje and El and others who remained loyal to the end. Without the North Tinubu will not be President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Shantyken(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2023
puremaker7:
Thank you north.
Now I can marry a Northern Fulani girl in peace...their loyalty is out of this world.

If u get extra one abeg dash me ooo

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by lexy2014: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Majesty7:

You can go to sleep. If I have to keep telling you what a body language is. Open your skull for the last time.

Body language is not a direct attack. It is the fear that his presence will put on them knowing fully well how they criticize him wrongly just to make him look bad. Body Language is the fear of him. If you don't understand, please go back to sleep and stop mentioning me. O can't keep talking to a fool

Who asked you about what body language is? grin cheesy can you show me where I asked you that question according to your first paragraph? grin don't you know the difference between "how" and "what"? šŸ˜²šŸ¤”šŸ˜„šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚

Pls read again....

I asked HOW not WHAT. (Don't you understand the sentence?)

1. How will his body language show them shege?

2. Why should he deal with them?

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
gambojimeta:

Obi and loyal should not be in the same sentence. From APGA to PDP to Labour.

Even then, him and kwankwaso should have stayed in the party.If they had, PDP would have coasted to victory. Nothing like APC winning.

APC was and is just as divided...but at the end, they all remained in the party.
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Thermodynamics(m): 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:
8years of Buhari + 8years of Tinubu + 8years of a likely corrupt and religious extremism Northern.

That is 24years of pain and suffering due to evil government, why do you hate Nigeria?

You don't even know if Nigeria wil still exist 8years from Now, the government has pushed everyone to the wall with this election rigging, the amount of protest and possibly war that is likely to occurr this years might just divide this Country. Nobody will stay and suffer with you lovers of suffering and tribal/religious bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by NtitledNaija: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Not my President , time to jaapaa

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Laple0541(m): 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:

And whenever it's coming back to the south, it will go to Southsouth. Children of hate will continue to play their opposition role.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by lexy2014: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:

Never ever will any igbo man be president of Nigeria as we the yoruba's have the power to decide who becomes president

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Shantyken(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:

No talk like that bro, for unity sake of we get trusted one we vote for him
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Naijaepic: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2023
How does FFJ lives in Nigeria despite his utterance against PMB.

All these politicians are shameless human beings.

Tomorrow, you will see them dine and wine together. Most of what they said against each other, were not true and they know it down in their innermost heart.

It is we the mass, that are dying on top of their issue.

Their children still married from their circle, they are business partner in ripping out Nigeria.

sisisioge:
I just wonder how all those members of the opposition parties that were really brutal to BAT will live inside Nigeria now o....eg, Dino Malaye, he mocked BAT disgracefully fa. How he go do?
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Thermodynamics:

8years of Buhari + 8years of Tinubu + 8years of a likely corrupt Northern.

That is 24years of pain and suffering due to evil government, why do you hate Nigeria?

APC which won't have won in the first place if PDP had been really comitted to good governance in the first place between 1999-2015

Also, APC would have lost if Obi and Kwankwaso had stayed in the party, and if certain people had not let Atiku win the primaries again....

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by NaMe4: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2023
olarent:
Obi,is a good man but focus is campaign too much on religion,he tried but they has to be winner and loser.

Inclusiveness was supposed to be the watchword. More effort would have been put in engaging electorate in the core north.

Well, overall, it was a pretty good performance.
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Naijaepic:
How does FFJ lives in Nigeria despite his utterance against PMB.

All these politicians are shameless human beings.

Tomorrow, you will see them dine and wine together. Most of what they said against each other, were not true and they know it down in their innermost heart.

It is we the mass, that are dying on top of their issue.

Their children still married from their circle, they are business partner in ripping out Nigeria.

You get it...they are all in ONE PARTY...all in it together.
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by computer0810(m): 6:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Shantyken:

No talk like that bro, for unity sake of we get trusted one we vote for him

Those ppl don insult us tire
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:02am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
OBI LULE!!!
Next time you will learn not to betray your boss again, if you were patience with Atiku, you would have won PDP and by now you will be vice President elect and contribute massively to the national issues.

Thank you for helping Tinubu divide Atikus vote making it hard for PDP to defeat Tinubu.
Igbos be smart!
Re: Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results by Citeefish: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2023
I want to urge all APC members to stay calm and encourage our fellow brothers across the country, we need to come together and make Nigeria work... The new president have emerge let join hands with him. It's will never been possible for Asiwaju if not for the role over 200million played in respective of tribe. Congratulations to all APC and Nigerians at large..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong ā€“ Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.