Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes (254 Views)

One Year Of ‘renewed Hope’: Tinubu’s Costly Reforms Leave Nigerians On Edge / Renewed Hope: Tinubu Will Work To Make Nigeria Better – Buba Galadima / Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by arejibadz(m): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2023
congrats to him and i hope he really does a good work by taking us to a greater height as a nation, i pray he doesn't make us miss buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by Abdul05: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2023
The ideology is different ... grin grin

Tinubu has a goodwill than buhari.. grin grin
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2023
He already told y'all. Sharpen your teeth boy,
You are about to be 1 of 50 million military grunt with corn in your mouth.

Like said, it is his turn, he is not there to serve, mission accomplished, he has gotten what he wants and you fucckers can enjoy the suffering pro max that buhari couldnt unleash.
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2023
He will work sir, he’s a good man. It’s no sin if a child reaps the fruit of her mother’s labour. Congrats to Asiwaju omo iyaloja
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by FarahAideed: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
How ? Someone that has not been able to fix a mere 35km Lekki Epe express road in 20 years ... anybody that expect any development from him is a clown

1 Like

Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by LegendHero(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Did you listened to his acceptance speech at the PCC today?

That man will be very different and there will be some changes that will be very evident from the current government.

Please give him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by gidgiddy: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2023
arejibadz:
congrats to him and i hope he really does a good work by taking us to a greater height as a nation, i pray he doesn't make us miss buhari

People have said the same about everyone who ever won the Presidency, Nigeria only gets worse
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2023
He sure would. PMB was a disaster!
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by Alexmani: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Shame to you all. Are you celebrating democracy Stolen mandate. I pity you all. I listened to his speech. Incoherent in every word. He comfortably avoided to engage Nigerian via debates or live interviews. He lacks capacity and trust. He can't fight corruption. He will be worst than PMB
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by caylakays: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol.... I will be here waiting for u to start complaining more than u have been doing under buhari. we will remind u of ur wishes
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by OlawaleBammie: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Alexmani:
Shame to you all. Are you celebrating democracy Stolen mandate. I pity you all. I listened to his speech. Incoherent in every word. He comfortably avoided to engage Nigerian via debates or live interviews. He lacks capacity and trust. He can't fight corruption. He will be worst than PMB
this one is also pained ooh
Re: I Really Hope Tinubu Would Work And Undo Buhari's Mistakes by uchman(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2023
LegendHero:
Did you listened to his acceptance speech at the PCC today?

That man will be very different and there will be some changes that will be very evident from the current government.

Please give him the benefit of the doubt.

We will try to give him the benefit of doubt with our arms folded.
How can I trust an obvious election rigger?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Declared Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election, MURIC Congratulates Him / It Was A Well Planned Work, Congratulations BAT / Pampers And Cocain Go Full National Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.