Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ (1574 Views)

Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu / Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) / Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by adecz: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku's poor judgement in picking
a VP candidate and sticking to a Party
chairman who both had no electoral
value cost him the presidency❗️❗️

His saga with Wike which led to the
creation of the G-5 cost him Rivers, Oyo
and Benue, crucial states that then
went to APC to give Jagaba and Muslim-muslim ☪️☪️ticket the presidency.

Christians✝️✝️, una don fall una hand and
are no longer important in high level
decision making in Nigeria, sorry❗️❗️

3 Likes

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by Jostoman: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2023
I disagree with you, it was obi that make Atiku to lose not even kwakwanso, ihedioha warn them, Soludo warn them, reno omokri warn them and some of the igbo prominent politicians warn them to support Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by mbaise1000: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2023
For your information, TRUE Christians don't depend on any government to get what they are or to succeed, TRUE Christian will not be involved in partisan politics ( not like some who will tell us a few days ago that they will not get involved in partisan politics but came out yesterday to rejoice and tell us how their god removed soldiers) Jesus Christ who CHRISTIANS follow never got involved in politics, we all know that those who accept Jesus as the messiah are more in number in nigeria than those that follow other gods, if the TRUE God is involved in politics, people like buhari and tinubu will not get a chance at the presidency of nigeria, or at what time did satan become stronger than God? I have insisted all along that no good person or TRUE Christian will ever rule nigeria or any other country for that matter but people don't understand, the ruler of the world can only allow his own followers to rule, until Jesus Christ takes back power
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by shuttox: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
I disagree with you, it was obi that make Atiku to lose not even kwakwanso, ihedioha warn them, Soludo warn them, reno omokri warn them and some of the igbo prominent politicians warn them to support Atiku.
Go and sit down
They will still manipulate results
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by adecz: 7:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:

Rivers, Oyo, Delta and Benue are PDP States.
If Wike had not been betrayed by Atiku,
you know that there is no way APC will
ever take Rivers or Oyo and even Benue,
and APC may then not have won more
than 10 states.

Okowa couldn't even deliver his state
that has been a PDP State since time
Imo river❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by iokpebholo: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Lies,it was obi and his mad ambition that cos PDP victory..Thank God Obi lost also
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by naijapips04: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2023
adecz:

Rivers, Oyo, Delta and Benue are PDP States.
If Wike had not been betrayed by Atiku,
you know that there is no way APC will
ever take Rivers or Oyo and even Benue,
and APC may then not have won more
than 10 states.

Okowa couldn't even deliver his state
that has been a PDP State since time
Imo river❗️❗️

Obi won this election for Tinubu plan and simple. If he wasn't on the ballot, all wike's shenanigans wouldn't have mattered one bit. Igbo votes would have delivered Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by adecz: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Obi won this election for Tinubu plan and simple. If he wasn't on the ballot, all wike's shenanigans wouldn't have mattered one bit. Igbo votes would have delivered Atiku.

Obi was out of Atiku's control, so there
was nothing that could be done about
that.

But the crisis in PDP was under Atiku's
control and he could have found a middle
way to resolve it, but he was too arrogant.
Tell me, what contribution have Okowa
or Ayu made to the cause❓ Losing Wike
doomed Atiku.. period❗️❗️

He can now relocate permanently to Dubai
and carry his beloved Ayu along.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by Gabby84: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2023
The igbos could not see beyond their nose that if a northern Muslim is president Atiku this tenure it becomes obvious that a southern Christian should succed him by then Tinubu would have been old and out of the game that is the last Yoruba national leader. The only person who will want to rub shoulders with the igbos would be fashola but he is no Tinubu. Politics is not a game of logic but absolute interest. They played into the hands of those who sponsored obi. Reno told them Obi is been sponsored they rein curses on him. Well I would always say they are individually clever collectively foolish. Now more ppl would feel they can do without them politically. Igbos may not produce a president in this nation. Tinubu I know will divide them between the rich and the poor.

1 Like

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by naijapips04: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2023
adecz:

Obi was out of Atiku's control, so there
was nothing that could be done about
that.

But the crisis in PDP was under Atiku's
control and he could have found a middle
way to resolve it, but he was too arrogant.
Tell me, what contribution have Okowa
or Ayu made to the cause❓ Losing Wike
doomed Atiku.. period❗️❗️

He can now relocate permanently to Dubai
and carry his beloved Ayu along.

Even with the crisis resolved, he would still have lost. Obi voters were mostly independent PDP voters that are not easily influenced by party lords.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by Parachoko: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku overestimated himself

He thought he had the North on lockdown like Buhari. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by Parachoko: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2023
adecz:

Atiku's poor judgement in picking
a VP candidate and sticking to a Party
chairman who both had no electoral
value cost him the presidency❗️❗️

His saga with Wike which led to the
creation of the G-5 cost him Rivers, Oyo
and Benue, crucial states that then
went to APC to give Jagaba and Muslim-muslim ☪️☪️ticket the presidency.

Christians✝️✝️, una don fall una hand and
are no longer important in high level
decision making in Nigeria, sorry❗️❗️
Absolute majority of Christians like me voted for Asiwaju.

Sai Jargaban

2 Likes

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2023
iokpebholo:
Lies,it was obi and his mad ambition that cos PDP victory..Thank God Obi lost also
Obi knew he cant win from the go, the aim is 2027.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by abhosts(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2023
consider it completely unimportant who will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, . -- Josef Stalin

Did not matter who the competitors were. An electoral body in the pocket of politicians would determine the winner, not voters.

In electoral politics, you cannot force the voters to like you. Obi voters were mostly first time voters and were not interested in voting for anyone besides Obi. If it was just Atiku vs Tinubu on Ballot, they would have stayed home.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by naijapips04: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Skankamola:

Obi knew he cant win from the go, the aim is 2027.

2027? With a Tinubu presidency? Jokers. Tinubu will run his two terms.

1 Like

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Gabby84:
The igbos could not see beyond their nose that if a northern Muslim is president Atiku this tenure it becomes obvious that a southern Christian should succed him by then Tinubu would have been old and out of the game that is the last Yoruba national leader. The only person who will want to rub shoulders with the igbos would be fashola but he is no Tinubu. Politics is not a game of logic but absolute interest. They played into the hands of those who sponsored obi. Reno told them Obi is been sponsored they rein curses on him. Well I would always say they are individually clever collectively foolish. Now more ppl would feel they can do without them politically. Igbos may not produce a president in this nation. Tinubu I know will divide them between the rich and the poor.
This is what you people would never get about Igbos ,it's not about Igbos becoming president or not ... it's about good governance and making a statement

I'm know people like Tinubu ....I am 200% sure Nigeria would be in worse state in 2027 ...I'm so sure about it

Opposition would form a coalition by 2026 if Obi doesn't get his mandate from court ...and you know who is the face of opposition now ?

The stories of Igbo man can't win election
No body would vote Igbo man
Igbo man can't win election for PDP .....it's all gone

Everyone knows Obi won this election

2 Likes

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by adecz: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Even with the crisis resolved, he would still have lost. Obi voters were mostly independent PDP voters that are not easily influenced by party lords.

I don't agree with you.

The issue here is, if Atiku had won
Rivers and Oyo and we still leave Obi
with his wins, will Tinubu have carried
the day❓

In the current political dynamics,
Tinubus flipping of Rivers, Oyo and Benue gave him victory.

Of course, if Obi hadn't left PDP, the
story would have been different as the
SE states would have gone PDP.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by NaijaCowFarm: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2023
iokpebholo:

Obi was right to have left PDP because Atiku and Wike were out to buy delegates with dollar, which Obi was not willing to do.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by ChiefS(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku should have let Ayu go and promise him an appointment in order to keep the party together. He sank with Ayu.

Wike was the root cause. He frustrated Obi out of PDP. His ambition to be the president of Nigeria at all cost or be Atiku's vice caused it. If Atiku promised Obi to be his Vice Obi wouldn't have left.

Jostoman:

1 Like

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by naijapips04: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2023
adecz:

I don't agree with you.

The issue here is, if Atiku had won
Rivers and Oyo and we still leave Obi
with his wins, will Tinubu have carried
the day❓

In the current political dynamics,
Tinubus flipping of Rivers, Oyo and Benue gave him victory.

Of course, if Obi hadn't left PDP, the
story would have been different as the
SE states would have gone PDP.

I'm saying the obi voters in those states would have voted obi no matter what, Wike or no Wike.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by jamesversion: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2023
ChiefS:

Atiku should have let Ayu go and promise him an appointment in order to keep the party together. He sank with Ayu.

Wike was the root cause. He frustrated Obi out of PDP. His ambition to be the president of Nigeria at all cost or be Atiku's vice caused it. If Atiku promised Obi to be his Vice Obi wouldn't have left.

Shameful post.

Why must Obi play second fiddle?
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by ChiefS(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
What is shameful about the post? Don't be myopic and disgruntled.

I voted and mobilized support for Obi. With benefit of hindsight it is clear that BAT could not have overcome an Atiku/Obi combination. If the election was free and fair, Obi could have won the majority votes but unable to meet the 25% requirement in some states in the North West and North East which will lead to a run-off.

jamesversion:

Shameful post.

Why must Obi play second fiddle?

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by jamesversion: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
ChiefS:

I voted and mobilized support for Obi. With benefit of hindsight it is clear that BAT could not have overcome an Atiku/Obi combination. If the election was free and fair, Obi could have won the majority votes but unable to meet the 25% requirement in some states in the North West and North East which will lead to a run-off.

So you don't see the Shame in your assertion?

So you don't think it is Shameful that Obi, a supposedly upright man should become a spare tire to Atiku a known crook, so as to linger in his shadow and become a rubber stamp to a lying criminal.

It is better this way. He contested and lost. It is far honorable than to invariably validate a chauvinist called Atiku.

Moreover, no one knows if Tinubu would perform well. Afterall, the taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by Felabrity: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Ayu was selfish, fking selfish

He just had to step down

He didn't even win his state for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by PointB: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Gabby84:

Even with your tirade, and the benefit of hindsight, if the election were to be repeated today, under same circumstance, we will still vote OBI. We vote competence, not crowd. Whatever happens we know we voted our conscience, so cry your own cry and leave Igbos out of your mouth.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by BloomingDale(f): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by Jostoman: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Go and sit down
They will still manipulate results
manipulate what? You guys are too aggressive and That is the problem with you guys, politics is a game of calculation, when ihedioha and Soludo were warning you guys you said their mouth are smelling, you guys even threatning him that he will not come back for second term, i think you guys can see the reason why they were warning you poeple that time. Thank God power has come back to south.
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by adecz: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku in his usual arrogant manner
refused to go and settle his village people
who have been on his matter overtime 😁😁😁
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by shuttox: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
manipulate what? You guys are too aggressive and That is the problem with you guys, politics is a game of calculation, when ihedioha and Soludo were warning you guys you said their mouth are smelling, you guys even threatning him that he will not come back for second term, i think you guys can see the reason why they were warning you poeple that time. Thank God power has come back to south.
So Atiku miscalculated??
Oga let's forget bro
Those PDP candidates that failed at Abia state doesnt calculate??
Labour party took many positions at Anambra state where Soludo governs
Let's see how Soludo will come for second tenure
I will see how he calculates...
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by babytoun: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2023
ChiefS:

Oga you are just assuming that the 6m voters that supported Obi would have followed him if he was running mate to Atiku ...he would have lost at least half of that ..

People supported him because he is seen as a break from the shambolic past ...you cant appeal to young voters as vp in a pdp that many feel contributed massively to our current state ..

Obi should be calm and manage his brand properly ..if with all the rigging he got 6m votes , then he probably had over 7.5m votes .

Its a matter of time , it will happen ..he just needs to look for someone with good following in the north to pair . Personally i think Datti came with zero electoral value
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by Jostoman: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
ChiefS:

you poeple are not too familiar with political game, i wont say more than that
Re: Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ by tishbite42: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gabby84:
You have the Presidency and you're still worried about the Igbos! Are you people mentally okay. Enjoy your time and develop the SW.
The Igbos will chastise themselves. After all who believed that an Igbo man would win Plateau, Nassarawa and FCT?! Not even Obi himself.
Obi just helped us to stop Fulani colonialism. Igbos are not greedy and selfish.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: LP Votes Were Transferred To APC, PDP Scores Left Untouched – / Governor Sanwo Olu Hikes Bus Fare For Chinedu Supporters. / Massive Housing Development By Anambra State Govt And Master Holding (video&pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.