Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) (1284 Views)

Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrRgeDei8_g

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpPBhVOpFU8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu dances as he arrives the APC PCC for his acceptance speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Fahdiga(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Dancing his way to prison just like Abiola.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
LP almost gave him heart attack
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Abdul05: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Go ahead Mr president .. grin grin

Nothing does you. . grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Legendguy(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Prophecy fulfil, it was prophecy that tiny u will dance
So Nigerian, get ready for what is coming ahead
Stock food stuffs and stay safe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by bewla(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2023
F
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Nuhskhut: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Abeg make somebody fold his agbada make he dance very wella
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by aariwa(m): 6:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Crook dance . Peter Obi is my president not a crook

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by QuotaSystem: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats for winning against all odds Asiwaju🍷♾️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by JASONjnr(m): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2023
So Christians will now give a chance to a Muslim Muslim ticket to fly in this country?
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by MikoB: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2023
The is the first time in nigeria political dispensation that a candidate that really wanted the post of the presidency got it, let see if he will not dissapoint the nation like some before him, I congratulated him on Sunday but since its official now, I am using this medium to send a big congratulations to him and wish him well. Thank u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
But this won't stop him from ruling you and your family for 4/8 yrs.

Seem you are a kid because abiola actually stood for democracy. He paid the price for what you folks are enjoying now. Sore losers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Asgard13: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2023
cool
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by foleskay(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

In a sane country,they would have formed a coalition government like they did in UK in 2013. Tinubu lost in over 20 states,lost four out of five biggest states in Nigeria and still declared winner.

He actually lost d popular vote IMO.
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

😯
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Bvlgari: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2023
E reach to dance. It was not easy for any of the candidates
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by Penguin2: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Legendguy:
Prophecy fulfil, it was prophecy that tiny u will dance
So Nigerian, get ready for what is coming ahead
Stock food stuffs and stay safe

I don’t believe in prophecies but I have never seen a prophecy so accurate.

Almost all the processes he said the election would take has happened.

If the last part also happens, I might change church to his church.
Re: Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
MikoB:
The is the first time in nigeria political dispensation that a candidate that really wanted the post of the presidency got it, let see if he will not dissapoint the nation like some before him, I congratulated him on Sunday but since its official now, I am using this medium to send a big congratulations to him and wish him well. Thank u

Yes i am quite impressed too...his perseverance should be studied

(1) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Attends Davido Times Less Concert In Lagos State(vid And Pics) / Niger-ebola War- I Hear Shouts Of Joy In Igbo Land / Nigeria Popular Nollywood Actors And Actresses of 1990s,2000s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.